Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll ride it out this week and hope it will be forgotten and swept under the carpet. Sadly, most of their followers see no problem.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They'll ride it out this week and hope it will be forgotten and swept under the carpet. Sadly, most of their followers see no problem.
No further comments on Giovannas latest Insta, from her followers.

I think the 2 million people that follow her, must live in a huge bubble of lovelyness - that think her and Tom are friends, and would Welcome them into their home.

They are paid to sell things - and in all of that try where they can to spend as little of their own money.

They're not the only ones I know - so many others do the same, but these two have such an air of entitlement that baffles me. I rarely check their Insta, and just see the odd post here - they are so lucky to have all they have, but I don't think they see it like that. They just want it all, and then more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just unfollowed someone else, as the constant showing off what they'd been #gifted just sent me over the edge today. It's so unfair these people get sent stuff free, and not even cheap stuff, expensive dresses, face cream, candles. I wanted to cry today, my youngest child tried to commit suicide this week and has been in hospital until yesterday, I've run out of money until next week and these cunts are rubbing it in my face how tit my life is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I've just unfollowed someone else, as the constant showing off what they'd been #gifted just sent me over the edge today. It's so unfair these people get sent stuff free, and not even cheap stuff, expensive dresses, face cream, candles. I wanted to cry today, my youngest child tried to commit suicide this week and has been in hospital until yesterday, I've run out of money until next week and these cunts are rubbing it in my face how tit my life is.
Oh my god Pixie, I’m so sorry. I hope your youngest is getting all of the help and support they need and you are getting the support that you need. Thinking of you and sending lots of strength in this really awful and difficult time xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thinking of you. Your life is not tit - their lives are completely unrealistic and materialistic- it’s toxic and I think a large part of problems people have is due to getting sucked into the unrealistic portrayals of ‘normality’ by these cretins on Instagram. Companies are part of the problem because all they want is promotion from people with a high following/reach. I’ve had to step back from watching so many of them because it is absolutely toxic. So you have any family or friends you can reach out to to help?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Their house is currently up for sale for 2.5 million. And I very much doubt its because they’re downsizing due to covid affecting their work 🤬🤬🤬
They are both too sweet to be wholesome- a big fake sugary image that has finally come undone

Reactions: 14
Thinking of you. Your life is not tit - their lives are completely unrealistic and materialistic- it’s toxic and I think a large part of problems people have is due to getting sucked into the unrealistic portrayals of ‘normality’ by these cretins on Instagram. Companies are part of the problem because all they want is promotion from people with a high following/reach. I’ve had to step back from watching so many of them because it is absolutely toxic. So you have any family or friends you can reach out to to help?
Thanks, yes we'll be ok. I think the kids also feel pressure from the people they follow too. These wealthy people who can afford stuff getting it free, they probably wouldn't or don't wear the gifted stuff. Hot chocolates and cuddles on the sofa for us!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks, yes we'll be ok. I think the kids also feel pressure from the people they follow too. These wealthy people who can afford stuff getting it free, they probably wouldn't or don't wear the gifted stuff. Hot chocolates and cuddles on the sofa for us!
Pixie, I hope you’re doing ok! If I can help in anyway by transferring you £20 so you can get your kids some treats let me know

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can understand that. If social media had been as full on when I was younger as it is now, I would definitely have felt a bit down that I didn’t have as much stuff as others etc.

It’s so frustrating but I think it will be a long time until there is a big backlash against social media and the harm it can do.

Thinking of you and your family xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh gosh Pixie, I'm so very sorry/sad to read this - I hope your youngest is at home, and shall receive support from services.

Your life isn't tit Pixie - please don't think that. You have a family, and I expect you all love each other. That is wealth in itself.

What an awful week for you 😢😔. Thinking of you and sending cyber hugs. Xx

Pixie, I hope you’re doing ok! If I can help in anyway by transferring you £20 so you can get your kids some treats let me know
That is such a kind gesture Truffle 💖🙏☺. I would gladly do the same Pixie. Let us know please.

None of us need everything - to know you are cared/loved and have a little to enjoy - those things can pull you through. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh you've just made me cry happy tears! Thank you so much for your kindness. I've borrowed some money off my dad, so that should tide me over. You are so thoughtful and generous. I hadn't budgeted for the astronomical parking charges at the hospital over 4 days! Hit me at a bad time with MOT, tax and 4 new tyres just before! You sweet angel. xxx

Oh gosh Pixie, I'm so very sorry/sad to read this - I hope your youngest is at home, and shall receive support from services.

Your life isn't tit Pixie - please don't think that. You have a family, and I expect you all love each other. That is wealth in itself.

What an awful week for you 😢😔. Thinking of you and sending cyber hugs. Xx

That is such a kind gesture Truffle 💖🙏☺. I would gladly do the same Pixie. Let us know please.

None of us need everything - to know you are cared/loved and have a little to enjoy - those things can pull you through. X
My heart is bursting. Such wonderful people on here. Thank you, I've borrowed some money from my dad. So should be fine now! xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh you've just made me cry happy tears! Thank you so much for your kindness. I've borrowed some money off my dad, so that should tide me over. You are so thoughtful and generous. I hadn't budgeted for the astronomical parking charges at the hospital over 4 days! Hit me at a bad time with MOT, tax and 4 new tyres just before! You sweet angel. xxx

My heart is bursting. Such wonderful people on here. Thank you, I've borrowed some money from my dad. So should be fine now! xxx
thinking of you pixie, hope you and your family are doing ok. The car park charges can be eye watering can’t they? Such lovely gestures on here from lovely people-and they say tattlers are all nasty pathetic witches! Lovely to see kindness floating around

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm so sorry Pixie hope they are OK and you too.

Reactions: 6
Im glad its all sorted now Pixie, dad to the rescue! ! I just hate the thought of anyone going through so much and being unable to treat themselves to a pick me up whether it’s a coffee in the hospital or ahem, parking 🙄 thinking of you 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.