Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her meek facial expressions and sickly appearance always remind me of those abused children in American extremist splinter cells of the church ? The ones forced to have really long hair and wear those Laura Ashley floor length dresses

I don't know what's wrong with me today but her face is one you would never tire of punching, no?

Reactions: 17
She says she loves it, maybe she should tell her face that...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When I told my stylist I didn’t want a ‘mum bob’ that’s the picture I should take to make sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear that hair does absolutely nothing for her. 😩 she looks like she's got a helmet on...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the actual duck has she done to her hair?! She looked old before, but now she looks about 25 years older!!
This is a picture I'll be using at my salon when I say "I don't want to look old and frumpy"

A side parting would possibly work better.

Reactions: 12
It makes her look like she’s got a ginormous forehead. She needs layers or a fringe. And he is not ageing well. They both look sad and downtrodden when their life is anything but!

Reactions: 8
Just watched her stories where she's shaking her hair around. It absolutely needs layers, a side parting and a sweeping fringe.

All the people commenting on her photo..... “you look amaazing yess girl” The audacity!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her meek facial expressions and sickly appearance always remind me of those abused children in American extremist splinter cells of the church ? The ones forced to have really long hair and wear those Laura Ashley floor length dresses

Anyone remember the film coneheads? If they ever remake it she should make an appearance..

• Haha
To be fair, her face becomes less annoying once she’s next to him - he outdoes her
agreed, she actually looks nice and healthy next to him. He looks like those alternative early 20 somethings who retain a teenage appearance so they can pester 14 year olds for sex acts. Usually have chlamydia too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
If Gi really did have naturally curly hair there’s no way she’d got for a Bob that length as when she washes it or it gets wet the curls will spring up and it will look even worse! I know because I have naturally curly hair and I would never get my hair cut to that length. Especially as Gi never really bothers to do her hair. A haircut like that actually takes more effort because you would have to actually dry and straighten it when you wash it otherwise it will just look awful.
All of this doesn’t matter as we all saw when she was in the castle she doesn’t have curly hair at all! It’s a terrible haircut unless ageing primary school teacher was the look she was going for 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought I was the only one who didn’t like it, for some reason it just looks stupid and doesn’t suit her
Agree - makes her look a complete and utter frump

HAHAHAHA you hwve totally nailed her with this description!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.