Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will be quiet until it blows over they rarely comment on world affairs let alone something they have done themselves like this. There not going to come out if it well whatever they say so why say anything. It doesn’t matter if they pay it back their reputation has been floored now - they rely upon the average mum looking up to them.

Reactions: 11
They will be quiet until it blows over they rarely comment on world affairs let alone something they have done themselves like this. There not going to come out if it well whatever they say so why say anything. It doesn’t matter if they pay it back their reputation has been floored now - they rely upon the average mum looking up to them.
I agree with you - I'd be surprised if anything is said, in the hope/thinking it will blow over.

I'm old enough and more to be their Mum - I've enjoyed many of their videos, especially when the children came along - I don't know anything about him/McFly, but thought they seemed nice. Yes, I think just nice, in a world that isn't always so.

My thinking started to change, and ridic as it sounds around the cooking of the bloody roast potatoes!!😱. Why post so many times about the wonderful roasties, and yet when asked not share how you do it. As an older Mum, I would have put the recipe up for all and sundry to use, but no, they didn't reply - I couldn't help think this would have been a huge giggle to them both. Something was definitely "off".

And from there, I have felt they are a pair of self entitled, self centred twats. Plenty of dosh, 3 beautiful Boys - so much more than so many have, and yet still "grabby" for more.

Very unpleasant and says a lot about them both - the humble Roast Potato opened my eyes to how selfish they are. Not giving at all - couldn't even share a recipe until they were paid to do it.

Nasty! 😕😔.

Reactions: 44
I went off them when Gi congratulated Tom for managing to take ALL 3 kids to one shop and said even she had never managed that. I found it ridiculous. I've got 3 kids and never lived near any family and always had to take ALL 3 kids with me shopping etc. I don't see why she's known as such a brilliant mum when she can't even cope looking after 3 kids? Then the stupid sleeping on the floor of the kids rooms..why the floor? Just get in the bloody bed with them if you need to.

Then of course all the undeclared freebies. Like the trips to Disney and Cornwall. I think Buzz is a real cutie but it's obvious he's going to be another stage school kid like they were and they're desperate for him to be noticed.

As an aside I'm wondering after this furlough thing if all their celeb mates like the Willis' and the other McFly boys are all now shitting themselves that they will also be exposed for claiming furlough?!

Reactions: 29
I agree with you - I'd be surprised if anything is said, in the hope/thinking it will blow over.

I'm old enough and more to be their Mum - I've enjoyed many of their videos, especially when the children came along - I don't know anything about him/McFly, but thought they seemed nice. Yes, I think just nice, in a world that isn't always so.

My thinking started to change, and ridic as it sounds around the cooking of the bloody roast potatoes!!😱. Why post so many times about the wonderful roasties, and yet when asked not share how you do it. As an older Mum, I would have put the recipe up for all and sundry to use, but no, they didn't reply - I couldn't help think this would have been a huge giggle to them both. Something was definitely "off".

And from there, I have felt they are a pair of self entitled, self centred twats. Plenty of dosh, 3 beautiful Boys - so much more than so many have, and yet still "grabby" for more.

Very unpleasant and says a lot about them both - the humble Roast Potato opened my eyes to how selfish they are. Not giving at all - couldn't even share a recipe until they were paid to do it.

Nasty! 😕😔.

Yes yes, but she interviewed royalty once — she shouldn't have to share her potato recipe with the plebs!

I agree with you, that annoyed me too.

She really started to annoy me when she released some cheap made in China range for Boots and kept flogging it on Insta like she'd personally designed the bloody thing. Someone on Tattle aptly described her as a modern-day Del Boy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really started to annoy me when she released some cheap made in China range for Boots and kept flogging it on Insta like she'd personally designed the bloody thing. Someone on Tattle aptly described her as a modern-day Del Boy
Yes and I saw it all in the 70% off sale they do in January! Stacks of it, so obviously it barely sold!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fletchers don't engage with their fans or audience they just show off all the time. I don't know how they're so well liked.

Reactions: 16
She’s the absolute bleeping worst. Uses Instagram to constantly show off, monetize her kids and post ad after ad, often for things that most of her followers can’t afford, and often undisclosed. Never replies to any comments - most of which are really nice messages from her fans who she couldn’t give a tit about. When she finally (deservedly) gets called out for being a greedy, selfish twit, not only does she not address it, she turns off comments and carries on posting on her stories as though it’ll all just go away and she’s above dealing with it. She treats her followers like stupid idiots who she doesn’t even have to engage with and I hope a lot of them wake up soon and realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’d love to see those who were defending her in the Instagram comments yesterday trying to fight her corner now. Turning comments off is basically admitting guilt.

Reactions: 8
All those twats with the new accounts that appeared on here during her IAC appearance calling all of us jealous are the knobs that are probably defending her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d love to see those who were defending her in the Instagram comments yesterday trying to fight her corner now. Turning comments off is basically admitting guilt.
She probably turned them off on that particular post as it relates to Coppafeel and it may affect the charity donations?

I see Tom is in Daily Mail pictured driving his expensive car!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They absolutely boil my piss. I worked throughout the pandemic. I work part time in an office, I don't earn enough to pay tax so when I tried to claim for the working from home tax relief I wasn't eligible. I am therefore genuinely out of pocket as I had to heat my home, power equipment, additional water bills etc yet here this smug pair are, millions in the bank and claiming £30000. I couldn't even get £300.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If, and this is a big if, they had 100s of staff working for them and they claimed furlough for that then I would attempt to understand it.
The fact is, they have no staff, they work from home and they happily continue to accept free holidays when they don't need them and can definitely afford them. They did so many adds during lockdown and bought so much new stuff. If money was that much of a concern, don't spend it on useless tatt.
That's the part that grates with me the most.

Reactions: 28
Their jobs are ones they do from home anyway, writing podcasts social media etc. And Gi has had a series of HMHB out during this time so has made plenty of coin from sponsors etc, their income hasn’t been decimated by COVID. So it’s just greed! It’s that thing of ‘just because you can doesn’t mean you should’ - it’s in poor taste and just makes them even less appealing.

Reactions: 20
Not being funny but it’s not her bleeping kids who are going to end up having to pay for all this money going out to people left right and centre. Selfish cunts,just because technically you can do something doesn’t mean you should. Absolutely see the need for furlough for some people but this is a complete disgrace and I hope they continue to be put on blast for this. Bastards. And any of the brown nosers who say they are entitled to it can duck off. Like I say,it’s us plebs and our kids who will suffer the cost of covid,not these dicks.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.