Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone checked if they've lost loads of followers since the story broke? I hope they have. I also wonder how it will affect their future AD''s as surely some companies will now be wary to use them when they have made themselves look like money grabbing twats?!
Tom yes, Gi no - unfortunately. Also looked like Tom’s were on the decline before this all happened anyway

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Why have they disabled comments? All that will happen is people on whatever they post next will reply about the furlough and it also makes them look like a pair of pussies who cannot take negative comments.

Reactions: 16
Surprised at how many people are defending them across social media - McFly are my all-time favourite band but even I can see this was the wrong move. It’s a classic case of ‘just because you can, doesn’t mean you should’.

The scheme was set up to assist those who might struggle to pay their staff’s wages. Last year Tom released two albums, launched MTA, wrote a song for Disney and had his books included in Happy Meals. Gi’s podcast took off, she released a book and she won I’m a Celeb. Not to mention all the freebies and brand deals! There’s absolutely no way they couldn’t afford to pay the salary of a single staff member.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
If I read that story about her losing 12000 words from her latest book again. It’s all self publicity she didn’t lose them she merely miss placed them and has now recovered them. I hate those podcasts that interview celebs.Who bloody care s about their holiday plans. I like to hear interesting stories about real people!!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember how much she raised for coppafeel last time? She's just over 3 grand this time. I think the only way to put this right would be for Tom to sponser her 30k. It's all well and good claiming they have paid it back but they could turn this negative into a positive.

Reactions: 10
I saw this too and really wanted to comment but I just KNEW I'd get jumped on by the thick idiots defending them.
Literally!! They think they know everything about their beloved Tom and he can do no wrong hahahah

28487261-A05E-4328-9D0C-B2A40F4C25A9.png

Sorry to slightly change the subject but I couldn’t help but laugh at this quote.
What a narcissistic thing to say! She has a nanny for heaven’s sake and not to mention, they can get out when ever they want because once again, they have the means and money to do it! Stop complaining that your life is sooooo hard Giovanna. No one forced you to open your legs and make those children. You sicken me. :sick:

I swear she should just be one of those women who don’t have kids, oh but wait- where would her income come from? 😂

One more thing, does anyone else think that Giovanna is the kind to Google herself all the time?
Idk, might just be me but she seems very vain.

Rant over lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s awful that because of their greed the Coppafeel charity is losing donations!! I wonder how much they paid her to raise awareness of their message and go on these treks? Hoping to get it back in sponsorship and donations plus much more.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Has anyone checked if they've lost loads of followers since the story broke? I hope they have. I also wonder how it will affect their future AD''s as surely some companies will now be wary to use them when they have made themselves look like money grabbing twats?!
They’re both on 2 million so it’s hard to tell cos it’s a rounded figure.

Reactions: 5
Just seen her statement saying they’ve paid the money back. Pushed the blame onto their accountant (we took advice blah, blah). Switched the comments off though, how very convenient!

Reactions: 9
Awaiting her followers amd friends to use the #bekind on any future posts where people feel the need to vent about this disgraceful abuse of public money. They got ads because of the pandemic!

Lots of people commenting in their favour underneath a post from Heart radio on Facebook. These sheep need to wake up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
As I understand it, the furlough scheme was for businesses to use to prevent them having to lay off staff, not just to claim because you you are entitled to it. My company claim it during Lockdown 1.0 because our work was reduced. We haven't since August, despite some requests from staff to be furloughed, because we aren't loosing out.

Reactions: 10
Wondering if they were given the heads up on the story being published and thats why she was crying so much when she 'lost the 12000 words' and could also explain why toms been so much more gushy about her on his stories too

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wondering if they were given the heads up on the story being published and thats why she was crying so much when she 'lost the 12000 words' and could also explain why toms been so much more gushy about her on his stories too
Perhaps, they’re usually given a warning a few hours before release of a story

Reactions: 2
Bloody twats on the itv news fb page are winding me up ‘wahhh they are entitled- done nothing wrong’
Yes they hit the nail right on the head- entitled

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.