Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rattle

Jesus no harm to her but that hair cut has aged her almost 20 years and does nothing for her. She looks like a Presbyterian minister’s wife (not that there is anything wrong with that per se but I doubt it’s the look she is trying to cultivate )

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Catlady1

VIP Member
Gi has shared a post on her stories for the ‘Downright Discrimination’ campaign. They are campaigning to change a woman being able to abort up to birth if the child has Down’s syndrome or other serious medical conditions.. from what I can see they want to change it to 24 weeks.

What do you all think of this campaign? I don’t know, it doesn’t sit right with me.
I support the right for a woman to decide at the point in the pregnancy she decides is right whether the pregnancy is right for her. The only person who ultimately has to care for love and support that child is the woman

• Heart
Reactions: 32

FakeNews

Sorry, but I disagree. Women get soo much flack just for existing without make up, for keeping their hair grey rather than dying it, etc. - it's so unfair and it's so ridiculous. I can disagree with Gi on many things she does, but her appearance is 100% fine. Her bob looks great, her grey is natural and looks great. She gets glossed up for TV/mags, but that's not how a person really looks or needs to look. She looks absolutely fine and the way she's supposed to, in my opinion
Do you know, you're absolutely right. 100%. I think I was hot, fed up and I was obviously feeling mean. G and Tom push my buttons, without a doubt, but that's no reason to pick on how they look or decisions they make about their own bodies. I did wrong, completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Am I the only one that doesn't blame them? Said similar on the Zoe Sugg thread. The furlough scheme should have been means from the start, but because it wasn't I don't think we can get outraged at "millionaires" using it. My boss is definitely a millionaire but if they hadn't of claimed through the furlough scheme I probably would have lost my job.
Just because it’s legal doesn’t mean it’s right. No one is claiming they’ve broken the law, but it looks awfully greedy and is in poor taste, they’re wealthy enough not to need to take £30k from the taxpayer! If they had a staff of 20 or whatever then you can understand it but they took it for no reason other than they could as they were hardly going to go under without it when they’ve been able to work as normal during lockdown!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

salatblader

VIP Member
I don't want to slate anyone for their appearance, but it feels a little like G has just given up... Short, frumpy bob, unflattering baggy clothes, no make up, lots of grey visible in her hair. I wonder if she's trying to position herself more as an earth mother Yorkshire Shepherdess type, rather than a glossy, groomed TV personality/author/wife of musician.

As for him - he's so scarily childlike, how can she fancy him? He's so thin he looks ill, but his interests are all so teenage and immature. Each to their own, but he doesn't seem to be a partner, more of an awkward sibling.
Sorry, but I disagree. Women get soo much flack just for existing without make up, for keeping their hair grey rather than dying it, etc. - it's so unfair and it's so ridiculous. I can disagree with Gi on many things she does, but her appearance is 100% fine. Her bob looks great, her grey is natural and looks great. She gets glossed up for TV/mags, but that's not how a person really looks or needs to look. She looks absolutely fine and the way she's supposed to, in my opinion

• Heart

truffletrot

VIP Member
I’m sorry, if social media is so dangerous that she thinks people should provide ID, then why oh why does she document her kids every fart?

• Heart
  • Haha

Pomp

And a shit one at that - wanted job security for the person they furlougged??!!! It was his bloody mother! You just tell her she's got job security 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Misssj80

VIP Member
So because of all the backlash they have paid it back. Would they have done that if they hadn't been called out for it?

• Heart
From the Guardian today:

‘ Fletcher is a talented songwriter and children’s author, but make no mistake: he is only here because his wife won I’m a Celebrity last year. Can you imagine living in that house? Can you imagine cowering in your room to escape the sheer passive aggression of Tom and Giovanna endlessly trying to outdo each other on their comparative reality TV popularity? The endless red-eyed, ear-splitting arguments about whether or not doing a quickstep to an ironic novelty hit is more gruelling than having to share a campsite with Vernon Kay? It’d be like Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf. Tom had better win Strictly, for the sake of his marriage’

Sorry here is the link: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...ctly-come-dancing-2021-the-contestants-ranked

• Haha
  • Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I went off them when Gi congratulated Tom for managing to take ALL 3 kids to one shop and said even she had never managed that. I found it ridiculous. I've got 3 kids and never lived near any family and always had to take ALL 3 kids with me shopping etc. I don't see why she's known as such a brilliant mum when she can't even cope looking after 3 kids? Then the stupid sleeping on the floor of the kids rooms..why the floor? Just get in the bloody bed with them if you need to.

Then of course all the undeclared freebies. Like the trips to Disney and Cornwall. I think Buzz is a real cutie but it's obvious he's going to be another stage school kid like they were and they're desperate for him to be noticed.

As an aside I'm wondering after this furlough thing if all their celeb mates like the Willis' and the other McFly boys are all now shitting themselves that they will also be exposed for claiming furlough?!

Reactions: 29

logical-explanation

26167574-DBC8-43C5-BF0B-260C6CA65E6E.png

Plenty of people defending them here. Absolutely boiling my blood. “Guilt tripped into paying it back”
Please, I’m playing the world’s smallest violin. 🎻

• Sick
  • Wow

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Not being funny but it’s not her fucking kids who are going to end up having to pay for all this money going out to people left right and centre. Selfish cunts,just because technically you can do something doesn’t mean you should. Absolutely see the need for furlough for some people but this is a complete disgrace and I hope they continue to be put on blast for this. Bastards. And any of the brown nosers who say they are entitled to it can fuck off. Like I say,it’s us plebs and our kids who will suffer the cost of covid,not these dicks.