Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else see Tom turning into Giles from gogglebox in a few years 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like they've moved house going by their recent stories. Green kitchen is gone..
Interesting… might need to do a Rightmove hunt. Just looked on companies house and he resigned from the management of the street on 9th September

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Interesting… might need to do a Rightmove hunt. Just looked on companies house and he resigned from the management of the street on 9th September
Well they've both posted stories this week from a white kitchen. And on his stories tonight there's 2 sets of curtains behind her. I hate that I know this isn't their old house 🤣🤣

*her stories. Not his

Last edited:
Really could have done without opening Instagram to a photo of Tom’s foot at 07:40am!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I was coming to say that too! Him and Carrie seem to have a thing about showing their feet
There is just no need to post your manky feet on social media!

In his stories he starts talking about his Strictly partner and it sounds like he almost says “he” then stops himself…he then says “can’t wait for you to meet her” :unsure: can someone else watch and see if I’m just imagining things or if he does actually almost say he?!

There is just no need to post your manky feet on social media!

In his stories he starts talking about his Strictly partner and it sounds like he almost says “he” then stops himself…he then says “can’t wait for you to meet her” :unsure: can someone else watch and see if I’m just imagining things or if he does actually almost say he?!
I just watched and I feel like it’s more he’s about to say something else and then decided against it. Not necessarily ‘he’. It’s already confirmed that John Whaite will have a male partner anyway isn’t it. Don’t know why Tom would have one or if he did why it would be a secret when John’s not secret..

I just watched and I feel like it’s more he’s about to say something else and then decided against it. Not necessarily ‘he’. It’s already confirmed that John Whaite will have a male partner anyway isn’t it. Don’t know why Tom would have one or if he did why it would be a secret when John’s not secret..
Ah I didn’t realise that, I knew there was going to be a male/male pairing but didn’t know it was already revealed. Not a Strictly follower at all!

He looks like a right twit!
The smug face, the white suit, the horrible shirt. Everything is just bleugh!

If Joe Sugg’s army of minions couldn’t get him to win, there’s no way Tom’s winning

Reactions: 7
The Daily Mail have the story of the house sale but no mention of where they’ve moved to.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.