Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gone right off these two. I’ve been a big McFly fan since I was no age but after joining Tattle and seeing how downright greedy they are, especially when there’s people who have lost their jobs through covid and are struggling, is disgusting.

Reactions: 11
I'm loving the Giovanna karma. I've told people all along she's a nasty, condescending person after meeting them both a few times. I've always known she's a fraud. Don't forget, she's a trained actress. Her "happy" crap in the castle was acting. Finally she's being shown for what she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes she will be waking up in her tent this morning with her crown fallen around her neck. She won’t care though this is an instagrammers trait they have to be ruthless.

Reactions: 8
I am shocked that they need the money, it looks like they have everything they need already.

Bloody hell, how the mighty have fallen. Used to think they were fab but really they’re nothing but greedy celebrity scum. Try starting off with barely anything before COVID and being left with even less after a year of being furloughed. Imagine being comfortable sitting on an £8mil net worth but still allowing yourself to claim from the government when there are people who work their arses off day in day out but didn’t fall into the right category to claim anything. Awful awful awful. They should be absolutely ashamed.

Not to mention the fact that McFly are basically daylight robbing their fans for that all access thing. How greedy can you get. Such a shame as really still wanted to believe they were good people but evidently they are just the same as the rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is disgusting. How can someone with such wealth claim the furlough scheme? Senseless.

Reactions: 17
Bloody hell, how the mighty have fallen. Used to think they were fab but really they’re nothing but greedy celebrity scum. Try starting off with barely anything before COVID and being left with even less after a year of being furloughed. Imagine being comfortable sitting on an £8mil net worth but still allowing yourself to claim from the government when there are people who work their arses off day in day out but didn’t fall into the right category to claim anything. Awful awful awful. They should be absolutely ashamed.

Not to mention the fact that McFly are basically daylight robbing their fans for that all access thing. How greedy can you get. Such a shame as really still wanted to believe they were good people but evidently they are just the same as the rest.
They did the same with Super City years ago. They’ll lose interest soon. £9.99 a month is more than Netflix or Amazon!

Reactions: 10
Their house is up for sale for over 2 million too, they want to move near Matt and Emma, bless them. Those poor rich people problems hey!!!

Reactions: 14
Her PR company need to get hold of her insta. There is a lot of angry people on there. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’s played on the trust of a lot of people who “grew up” with her and Tom, who truly see them as friends. Tom is just as bad though.

Reactions: 10
Yes she will be waking up in her tent this morning with her crown fallen around her neck. She won’t care though this is an instagrammers trait they have to be ruthless.
Agree - they won’t comment on it and they won’t care. I’ve no doubt they were advised to do it by some high paid advisor or accountant -the same way no doubt as Victoria beckham etc were. The rich will always ensure they stay rich

What government docs are these? All companies claiming furlough money post online and a rough band of what it is, does anyone know how they got the specifics?

If only the sun could go after Jack Monroe for claiming it!

Reactions: 6
I am thoroughly enjoying the comments on their latest insta posts. They are the most boring, greedy, selfish couple and I just don't see the appeal in them at all.

Reactions: 21
I see her spokesperson declined to comment!

It seems she claimed it for one employer. Presumably that's the secret Nanny they have? They like to portray they manage by themselves so like now, while she's away and Tom pretends he's managing all by himself! They're an irritating pair.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.