Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said that the figures were inaccurate but Giovanni Fletcher plc falls into the £25,000-£50,000 claimant category on the HMRC list and the finaical statements from her business are also public information 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They said that the figures were inaccurate but Giovanni Fletcher plc falls into the £25,000-£50,000 claimant category on the HMRC list and the finaical statements from her business are also public information 😂
Probably saying it was inaccurate because it was more 🤣 twats

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So because of all the backlash they have paid it back. Would they have done that if they hadn't been called out for it?
I expect they are gutted, they haven caught out. Someone dropped a right clanger didn't they?!

There is no way they would have paid that money back, had it not been for the media/backlash. I hope this is never forgotten - people likd T&G won't change. They and all around them think they are entitled, and can do what the hell they want.

Instead of bloody taking all the time you pair of 💩, go and do some volunteering - that might give them a better perspective. Doubt it, but it might.

Reactions: 19
They will haaaaaaate being caught out and having to make that statement 🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: 23
Gi and Tom have become despicable in the last few years since selling their kids out for money every chance they get. Those children have no privacy whatsoever.

It’s even funnier in a way knowing Gi is friends with Emma Willis who has never put her children in the public eye and has actually earned her own money. 😊

Also: She’s this ‘parenting expert’ who talks about every minuscule thing under the sun to do with parenting. You never see her talk about pimping your children out from birth before they can even consent and whether that’s a good idea do you?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
"someone we employ", oh duck off, your mum you mean. Hope that gets reported! Still in the family!
A member of ‘our team’!

They took advice and used furlough yet have now paid it back so why use it in the first place instead of funding the ‘team’ member themselves?

Reactions: 21
A member of ‘our team’!

They took advice and used furlough yet have now paid it back so why use it in the first place instead of funding the ‘team’ member themselves?
Because they thought they could get away with it. The rich don’t think for one minute that they have enough money not to avail of government subsidy

Reactions: 11
They should be paying it back and more. They should be making a substantial donation to a charity. If she’s an ambassador for breast cancer giving a donation to that would be start.

Reactions: 16
It’s funny because when you think about I’m a Celeb, Gi probably earned more in the last 12 months of a pandemic than she would have done in any normal year. And yet they still felt the need to use government money.

Reactions: 37
My sister has a successful catering co and got nothing as she earns over 50000. ( if she was employed she would have got something). She is the breadwinner as her hubby has a severe stroke and she is 2 years from retirement. She has spent everything she has ( except her pension)
Lots of people like these idiots managed to get money that can’t be right
Luckily sis managed to get a contract doing some of the catering for crew at the G7 last week so is now getting money from the government!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It’s funny because when you think about I’m a Celeb, Gi probably earned more in the last 12 months of a pandemic than she would have done in any normal year. And yet they still felt the need to use government money.
And that right there epitomises how entitled they see themselves. Why people don’t see how far removed they are from the ‘normal’ parents is beyond me. I don’t understand why people can’t see through celebs when they do these things!

Reactions: 11
I'd love to see these pair of pricks lose everything and then be moved into a 2 bed flat with no garden and having to rely on benefits to get by. I bet they wouldn't be so smug then would they? Then they would be "real"

Reactions: 16
I do wonder how their group dynamics work, Matt Willis and Carrie seems left wing, Fletchers Tory scum.

I'd love to see these pair of pricks lose everything and then be moved into a 2 bed flat with no garden and having to rely on benefits to get by. I bet they wouldn't be so smug then would they? Then they would be "real"
I hope KARMA is a thing!

Reactions: 7
My friend is very much in the ‘they can do no wrong camp’ and was trying to say them claiming the furlough money was all relevant as they were entitled to it. I’m sorry, when you have millions in the bank it isn’t bloody relevant to someone who has less than £100 to survive on for the month.

Their statement claiming they did it for job security is complete bollocks. You could afford to pay that person pre-COVID, you could afford to pay them during it especially as Tom and Gi were still working.

This whole situation has really put me off McFly and I, like many others, use to be a hardcore fan back in the day. I’ve got tickets to see them in September and part of me doesn’t want to now

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If they hadnt been working throughout the pandemic or unable to work and had actually lost earnings then maybe it would be acceptable. There is no way that these 2 have not raked it in over the last 14 months, with constant ads, freebies, book deals, im a celeb win, endorsements ect ect!

While the key workers in this country have worked ridiculous hours, juggling childcare demands, keeping afloat... these 2 have gone on holiday after holiday (that they haven't paid for) had disney turn up at their house in an onwards truck to surprise their 3 entitled - want for nothing kids & set up their home with personalised little desks for their homeschooling and watch Tom and his perpetually gurning, perplexed face wonder how he could possibly homeschool them. , had Ocado deliver shopping to her to keep her spirits up while we went through the drama of her losing her 12, 000 words!!!! A kick in the teeth when 'normal' parents have not had a holiday, have managed 5 mins of reading or maths (tops!) before succumbing to the school of minecraft, all so that they can continue working their normal working day.

I have not got 1 ounce of sympathy for these 2 greedy, self serving hypocrites. I am so pleased that they have been found out and their 'apology' is as pathetic and insincere as they are. I have no doubt that they would not have paid a penny back had they not been found out.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
My friend is very much in the ‘they can do no wrong camp’ and was trying to say them claiming the furlough money was all relevant as they were entitled to it. I’m sorry, when you have millions in the bank it isn’t bloody relevant to someone who has less than £100 to survive on for the month.

Their statement claiming they did it for job security is complete bollocks. You could afford to pay that person pre-COVID, you could afford to pay them during it especially as Tom and Gi were still working.

This whole situation has really put me off McFly and I, like many others, use to be a hardcore fan back in the day. I’ve got tickets to see them in September and part of me doesn’t want to now
I got mine refunded with the most recent date change, after MTA started I lost interest in them. Seen and met them multiple times over the years but the past year has shown me how greedy the lot of them are! McFly is a business not a band! It’s not a passion project like most bands are, they are all only in this for money and this situation cements that even more!

Reactions: 13

I wouldn't want to go and hear him squawking about his scummy wife. Lets not forget her brother broke rules and had a nice holiday, when no one else could. Vile all of them.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.