Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
49DB187B-7BB7-4DB1-8594-30DAA63E52AE.jpeg

Omg this is what she thinks about her influencer ‘career’! 😂 Those of us who judge her are jealous because we can’t give our kids the same lifestyle, and it’s all because we are too lazy to bother! 😂😂😂 Erm, no, Harriet. My household income is much higher than yours Harriet and we have managed this without once exploiting our children. I judge you so hard, Harriet, and I couldn’t be less jealous of the lifestyle you give your children. I feel so sorry for them. You exploit them and think it’s okay. You are a terrible human.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Missymoo92

VIP Member
We could play a drinking game based on Harriet's content**

Take a shot every time

- Harriet moans on a story - complete with huffing and face screwing up
- Harriet has a morning story with a cup of coffee in her hand whilst banging on about "urgh mornings"
- Harriet talks about her nose ring
- Harriet calls her children "feral"
- Harriet takes her kids out of school

**Don't do this though - you'll be pissed within 5 minutes of watching her stories!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

hocus_pocus

One of my kids is a similar age to Toby. They've never been abroad, let alone on a private transfer from the airport. If my kid was annoyed that they had to use the bus transfer instead of a private one they would be getting a lecture on how bloody lucky they are to have had enough holidays to know that a private transfer is even a thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

summerfiggypudding

So her dog has been taken to the vets today, kept in for checks, sadly put to sleep… and the she’s had the time to make a reel about it? Baffling! Sorry I’d be blind with tears if that was our dog, not to mention trying to console my children.

she was probably putting the reel together before he died. Honestly!

15AD6B82-DC30-4CDA-BFBC-D4EC6442ABA9.jpeg

Oh good, I’m glad your conscience is clear Harriet. I wonder how poor Meeko is feeling, abandoned yet again to an unfamiliar place but this time without the only constant presence that she’s had her whole life, her brother.

• Sad
  • Sick

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
She’s tripping if she thinks people who say she’s exploiting her kids are jealous. Jealous of what love? Your house is tacky and basic, your kids have no manners, you draw on freckles and have worst dress sense I’ve ever seen and your husband is boning anything that moves- what about your life is aspirational??

• Heart
Reactions: 16

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
The ‘they’re all just jealous’ is such a basic and lazy excuse for not taking any responsibility for her actions.

I definitely sometimes feel envious (which I think is different to jealous) occasionally when I’m on Instagram- sometimes peoples photos and snapshots of life just does that to me. But I’m wise enough to not look at it too deeply. I unfollow anyone who flaunts things too much or doesn’t show a real balance of the bad as well as the good.

But she is someone who I unfollowed very quickly and not because of either of those things. Mainly because she’s too opinionated about stuff she’s not bothered to educate herself on, and she just encourages unhealthy levels of consumerism. I can safely say I am in no way jealous (or even envious!) of anything she has. She lives a very very basic lifestyle (shit fast fashion, unhealthy lifestyles), I know she has holidays (which are out of reach for many) but it’s not like they’re millionaires and all of it could have in any way been worth it? They’ve monetised and shamed their very young children for years. Can anyone honestly say that is worth the lifestyle they lead?? She had to interrupt her holiday to flog fucking kitchen roll! It’s hardly the glam life of a Kardashian is it.

I’d rather work a real job and earn the things I have through hard work and not shedding my morals or flogging my kids childhoods. She is genuinely starting to lose the plot if she believes that any of what she has is aspirational in any way.

• Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
8AABBA51-FF20-4B2A-AE1F-96C91FAFEAE2.jpeg

He was palmed off in kennels less than a week ago all so they could have a freebie in London. What responsible pet owner would have left him when clearly AS SHE STATES he’s been so poorly the past few weeks. That poor dog. Probably picked something up there and the stress of new cats coming and going plus being away from home comforts

Hope the kids are OK. Must have been incredibly traumatic for them being pulled out of school to say goodbye to their pet not long after saying bye to their rescue cat she sent back☹☹☹

Animals are a lifelong responsibility and I agree hope she doesn’t rush out and buy new ones

Poor dog also sounds like it's something that's been going on for a while and she wasn't that concerned when she was putting him in the kennels last week to swan off to London for a gifted event, she really doesn't deserve pets
100% to every word of this

Last edited:
  • Sad

Effeffess

When I saw this I thought it was going to be juicer than it turned out to be...

Screenshot_20220616-225734.png

Also. His hair 😬😬😬 the follicular equivalent of the turd emoji

• Haha
  • Sick

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
It’s so wasteful, this promotion of fast fashion and constantly buying stuff to wear WHERE? She doesn’t go anywhere. She doesn’t work outside her home, she doesn’t appear to have that active a social life, her wardrobes must be bursting with cheap clothes she will never wear. What the hell is the point?

hattie20

VIP Member
Oh my fucking God.

Hi Justine.

Yea, everyone knows you all read here. Just come on and say hi instead of bitching in stories.

I know it’s quite exciting at first that people are talking about you though. It makes you feel a little bit special in an otherwise mundane life. If you didn’t want to feel a little bit special, then you wouldn’t splash that mundane life all over instagram and try to get people to follow you.

Anyway, stop the bitching, stop the moaning and just engage here. Or, and I know this might be really out there, just don’t give a fuck?

Because you can’t have it both ways. If you put stuff out there people might talk about you.

Take it, leave it or grow a thicker skin. Or grow up and join in. Or just get on with your life that no one would give a shit about if you didn’t plaster shit photos of yourself on the internet.

• Haha

Dingledangle1

So Adam ended up poorly!! So the bug is clearly still in that mucky house! And she went to she her friends 😳.

Have you seen the tikitok with Toby in? The language on it is disgusting and the kid looks absolutely done in it.

And finally Hazza, no I am not jealous of you. You have bratty kids, a cheating husband, shit eyebrows, addiction to fast shit fashion and are clearly going through some form or mid life crisis 😂. I work hard for my money and my kids enjoy a great REAL life. So 🖕 you disrespectful cow.

bluekoala

She 100% reads this, Hi Harriet 👋

Once again, those poor fucking cats.
I really really hope the dog hasn’t gone into kennels, as it’s a mind fuck for them. Home boarding or f&f is so much kinder.
She shouldn’t have rehomed the cats if she was planning on going away so much.
Any half decent rescue checks if you have trips planned 🤷‍♀️

There is a striking difference in her stories and posts compared to other insta mums…

Every other post today is about family time, making memories, quality time with your kids.
Harriet’s are: whinging about kids, pulling faces, shit nose rings, and A LOT of fast fashion.

Apparently she’s been asked to do more fashion content… really?! 🙄
Because I don’t think many people will find the way she spends money on shit/cheap clothes relatable.

I would have so much more respect for her if she slowed everything down.

🛑 stop spending so much money on crap clothing. Invest in and promote ethical brands that last. Try a capsule wardrobe of a few key pieces that you can mix.

🛑 stop whinging about your kids 24/7 and posting things that humiliate them.

🛑 don’t document everything. Have a breather from your bloody phone.
🛑 and most importantly stop painting fucking freckles on your face 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Now I can FINALLY watch Boss Baby. I can’t watch any film with my kids until Harriet has updated me if there are any “flags” to be wary of. What a public duty she’s doing to us all.

• Haha

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
The hashtagging just makes me feel sick as well, really, the death of your pet post is just another opportunity to fish for followers?

• Angry
  • Sick

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Harriet, I couldn't give a shit that you have a bigger house and more money than me. You're a fat, narcissistic cow who treats her son's like shit and favours her feral (as you so call her) daughter, use your kids for freebies and take naked field photos, oh and have multiple piercings and Botox to cover up your insecurity with your marriage being a sham.
So no I'm not jealous.

But sure, you go on and be smug with your deluxe hummus and mocking the working class, you closet Tory .

Rant over 🤣

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
They absolutely had it when they had ‘bugs’ on holiday no doubt spreading it across the resort and their plane. She’s been saying she felt like crap for days no it was bloody obvious. Selfish cow. Going on and on about keeping people safe throughout the pandemic too. She makes me sick.

• Angry