Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s already had a Botox top up! When I got mine I was told it should last at least three months. I can now move my forehead a little but it’s still going strong!
She is constantly frowning while complaining about her kids so no wonder it didn't last long

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my word. The nose freckles. What the hell is she doing? Is this a thing now? It looks so weird and unnatural.

Reactions: 6
She can’t look after her kids let alone animals

Adam’s new teeth ffs they look awful

Reactions: 4
I don't normally comment here, but the fact she has split the brother and sister kitties up has really upset me!!! I hope he starts pining for his sister now! So cruel!🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She has more cats than I realised, do they all look the same? One of the kids is really into the cats so that's really sad.

I've seen a couple of girls with the freckles recently, both an age I'd feel I could call them girls, not grown mothers of 3

Reactions: 5
She should hand both cats back to be rehomed together. Totally selfish to split them up again 😡

Very sad they were adopted as a pair and now she’s sent one back. She even says CUDDLED WITH WILBUR. That’s so awful. They’re a bonded pair.

I’m actually amazed a rescue allowed her to have them given she’s got a dog, another cat AND kids. They’re usually a no no as one or the other let alone all 3

Attachments

• Sad
Very sad they were adopted as a pair and now she’s sent one back. She even says CUDDLED WITH WILBUR. That’s so awful. They’re a bonded pair.

I’m actually amazed a rescue allowed her to have them given she’s got a dog, another cat AND kids. They’re usually a no no as one or the other let alone all 3
To be honest, the reason behind it, I do sort of get, it sounds quite unpleasant for all parties involved, human and animal, but it’s inexcusable to split them up and send just one back. Inexcusable. That poor cat. That’s actually really upset me. She’s such a clueless, thoughtless, selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To be honest, the reason behind it, I do sort of get, it sounds quite unpleasant for all parties involved, human and animal, but it’s inexcusable to split them up and send just one back. Inexcusable. That poor cat. She’s such a clueless, thoughtless, selfish witch.
I bet she will be hassling the cat cafe for that one she thought she deserved ages ago
That poor cat. Why would she write only happy when cuddled up with Wilbur - then goes on to say she’s split them up
How contradictory and really sad to take away the one comfort the cat had.
Very irresponsible. You never ever see her taking the dog for a walk or any mention of it getting regular exercise

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She kept Wilbur because he loves HER. Who cares about his sister’s feelings hey Harriet? She is despicable.

Has she deleted a story about how much Wilbur cuddles her? I swear I saw one but I think it’s been deleted? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.