Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen someone do their eyeliner flicks like that. Looks very strange.

Reactions: 8
Ugh, one of her recent tik Tok videos has 2.1m views. So prepare yourselves for lots of content of sibling/parent revenge games 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh, one of her recent tik Tok videos has 2.1m views. So prepare yourselves for lots of content of sibling/parent revenge games 🤦‍♀️
The one with Adam and the kids when he hesitated on the favourite child question but blatantly looked at Edith 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
When I saw this I thought it was going to be juicer than it turned out to be...

Screenshot_20220616-225734.png

Also. His hair 😬😬😬 the follicular equivalent of the turd emoji

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1340854
Has Harriet seen freckles in real life? Because they don’t look like this.
Omg what the ACTUAL duck ????? Lol has she just got a black birô and dotted all over her nose ???? She looks so bloody ridiculous 😂😂😂😂 does she actually even know what freckles are supposed to look like ??? Lol and just why ?? Why does she needs them ???? And those eye liner flicks 🙈🙈😂 oh why does she think people what to see her long saggy tits ?? Ffs put away Harriet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I followed her ages ago, but the constant holidays and moaning about her kids/pets drove me mental!
Her 'lewk' is terrible, freckles, bad brows and constant saggy boobs! Also agree i can't stand the constant fast fashion...she can clearly afford to buy better quality clothes?!

Reactions: 8
Does she actually leave the house looking like that? Or is it all a show for social media? I don’t think she does if you look at her ad photos and photos of her not at home.
It’s like she’s playing dress up with the fake freckles?? Is this what having no friends in real life and relying on social media for adulation does to you?

Reactions: 5
Does she actually leave the house looking like that? Or is it all a show for social media? I don’t think she does if you look at her ad photos and photos of her not at home.
It’s like she’s playing dress up with the fake freckles?? Is this what having no friends in real life and relying on social media for adulation does to you?
We need a local spy to confirm 👀

Reactions: 3
Another trip to London but only because she’s got free tickets.
Soon got over the trauma of giving back their cat, not a single mention since it was swept under the carpet

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Slagging off the rail company...is she EVER happy???.
And do duck off with that fecking bent finger!!!!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Slagging off the rail company...is she EVER happy???.
And do duck off with that fecking bent finger!!!!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕
She'll be on the beg for free train tickets now, and what does she really expect on a Friday afternoon whenever I've got a train at that time it's always been rammed and never been able to get a seat

Reactions: 6
Another trip to London but only because she’s got free tickets.
Soon got over the trauma of giving back their cat, not a single mention since it was swept under the carpet
Dog shoved into bleeping kennels again. Poor thing 😔

and she wonders why that cat didn’t settle with them!

• Angry
She’s so unbelievably entitled! Absolutely hate people who have grown up with everything being handed to them and the They expect that in every aspect of their life!! Unfortunately her kids are going to end up exactly the same way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.