Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So two of her kids have the sickness bug so she’s sent her eldest off to the other end of the country with his school - sensible. And shock horror he missed their first residential as they were having a term time holiday. Of course they were.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So the mother estrangement thing, didn’t they build an annexe for the same mother? If they re that ‘toxic’ why would you even do that??

Reactions: 6
He missed his first few residentials because we were away on holiday… of course you bleeping were Harriet, quelle surprise!
Imagine he comes down with the bug or infects the others while away… that would be one hell of a bad move on her part. I wonder if she did the right thing and checked with the school before he went.. 🤷‍♀️

He missed his first few residentials because we were away on holiday… of course you bleeping were Harriet, quelle surprise!
Imagine he comes down with the bug or infects the others while away… that would be one hell of a bad move on her part. I wonder if she did the right thing and checked with the school before he went.. 🤷‍♀️
Probably not. She won’t care. Poor kid, if he gets a vile stomach bug whilst away from home. All the kids that will potentially get it and the staff. She is such a selfish cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Um. What the actual hell is that video on her Tik Tok about??
I guess she’s trying to be all cool and edgy by commenting on a woman’s cleavage, but that woman actually looks like a teenager and it just comes across as creepy 😬

Reactions: 4
Um. What the actual hell is that video on her Tik Tok about??
I guess she’s trying to be all cool and edgy by commenting on a woman’s cleavage, but that woman actually looks like a teenager and it just comes across as creepy 😬
That is absolutely horrifying. Since when did she find it okay to objectify and sexualise women like this? And as you say, especially ones that look incredibly young?

The fact her ex was a paedophile is genuinely starting to make sense now? Imagine how many comments etc like this they probably made whilst in each others company? Jesus Christ- I’m horrified.

Reactions: 4
That is absolutely horrifying. Since when did she find it okay to objectify and sexualise women like this? And as you say, especially ones that look incredibly young?

The fact her ex was a paedophile is genuinely starting to make sense now? Imagine how many comments etc like this they probably made whilst in each others company? Jesus Christ- I’m horrified.
It’s very strange isn’t it.
All I can think is she wants to come across as ‘look how open and laid back I am. Aren’t I cool’

But it’s just creepy AF

It looks like it’s a Story that will disappear soon.. so to summarise:
A video of this girl in a T-shirt that swipes her arm across and ends up looking glamorously dressed up.
Harriet then appears and in a weird voice goes ‘what you looking at? If it was her boobies, same, magnificent’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
On her latest reel she’s saying that her children consent to being shown on social media. Children can’t possibly consent to being shown on social media, they have no idea of the implications. The law is woefully inadequate in this area. She is a terrible mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On her latest reel she’s saying that her children consent to being shown on social media. Children can’t possibly consent to being shown on social media, they have no idea of the implications. The law is woefully inadequate in this area. She is a terrible mother.
She probably tells them if they don’t they won’t get free stuff and days out. Completely gaslighting them and as if they’re old enough to understand what they’re consenting to as no child would agree to having their Mum blog about their undescended testicle

49DB187B-7BB7-4DB1-8594-30DAA63E52AE.jpeg

Omg this is what she thinks about her influencer ‘career’! 😂 Those of us who judge her are jealous because we can’t give our kids the same lifestyle, and it’s all because we are too lazy to bother! 😂😂😂 Erm, no, Harriet. My household income is much higher than yours Harriet and we have managed this without once exploiting our children. I judge you so hard, Harriet, and I couldn’t be less jealous of the lifestyle you give your children. I feel so sorry for them. You exploit them and think it’s okay. You are a terrible human.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s tripping if she thinks people who say she’s exploiting her kids are jealous. Jealous of what love? Your house is tacky and basic, your kids have no manners, you draw on freckles and have worst dress sense I’ve ever seen and your husband is boning anything that moves- what about your life is aspirational??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1377888
Omg this is what she thinks about her influencer ‘career’! 😂 Those of us who judge her are jealous because we can’t give our kids the same lifestyle, and it’s all because we are too lazy to bother! 😂😂😂 Erm, no, Harriet. My household income is much higher than yours Harriet and we have managed this without once exploiting our children. I judge you so hard, Harriet, and I couldn’t be less jealous of the lifestyle you give your children. I feel so sorry for them. You exploit them and think it’s okay. You are a terrible human.
She thinks so highly of herself and is so arrogant

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1377888
Oh. My. God. What is she on!

Reactions: 7
She’s right, we’re all jealous. We all want a husband that fucks around, tit eyebrows, ungrateful kids, cheap hideous clothes and fake freckles.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.