Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hocus_pocus

I really hope they're all going to be OK on this holiday. I'm really worried for them to be honest. We looked at that hotel very recently, same airport, same airline, similar aged kids. It's a 3* with not great reviews and it's cheap (under £2k all inclusive for a family of 5). I don't know how they're going to manage staying in a hotel with such a low star rating when they're used to the gifted luxury experiences. Some of us remember the gifted trip to Haven where they had the nicest accommodation in a brand new area of the park and unlimited access to all of the activities without the usual riff raff. Not to mention all of the surprise trips to Disney. No wonder the boy is complaining. They're practically in slums by their standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On her latest reel she’s saying that her children consent to being shown on social media. Children can’t possibly consent to being shown on social media, they have no idea of the implications. The law is woefully inadequate in this area. She is a terrible mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
I have to wonder if the fall out with her mum is because her mum actually called her out on her life, her parenting, her marriage and all the other things and Harriet didn’t like it. My mum would be on the phone to me quick smart if she saw a post on social media of me talking about my kids finding and playing with my sex toys the way Harriet does. She’d probably also have something to say about my kids behaviour if they behaved the way those kids do. I suspect Harriet doesn’t like being told by anyone anything unless it’s her followers on Instagram kissing her arse.

*Disclaimer: toxic parents exist, of course it’s ok to cut them out if they damage you but it would be interesting to hear the other side of this particular story…

• Heart

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
THE MOANING.

She does know that they didn't have to go, right?
Also. Which schools have a "holiday entitlement" to give out?
None I know!
#completebullshirt

bluekoala

Fast forward 10/15 years and I wonder if Toby will be doing similar posts about his estranged mum a) exploiting him on Insta. B) exposing him to unnecessary sexual things at a young age (or lying about doing these things for Gram attention - depending on what we believe she is actually doing). And c) humiliating him.

Pot. Kettle. Black, Harriet.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
One of my kids is a similar age to Toby. They've never been abroad, let alone on a private transfer from the airport. If my kid was annoyed that they had to use the bus transfer instead of a private one they would be getting a lecture on how bloody lucky they are to have had enough holidays to know that a private transfer is even a thing!
The irony that 24 hours before she’s giving her commentary on financial hardship to the public….

• Haha
  • Wow

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
That’s a pretty disgusting thing to say
If she seriously thinks people are jealous of her life she needs a reality check, I think she’s revealed her true awfulness in that one sentence.

it’s everyday hard working ordinary people who who have put her where she is and she may say she is talking about people who criticise her but I imagine the majority of her followers might not have freebies and paid for holidays and her contempt for anyone that doesn’t have what she has is palpable

She could have said anything but that one comment reveals more about her than any Botox or fake freckles

But we are fine, we don’t film our childrens private moments and sell them online, we don’t purchase animals for likes, we don’t discuss our mother as if she is shit on our shoe, we have our dignity if as you say nothing else

I hope you live to regret that comment Harriet, I hope it comes back to bite you big time I really do
Exactly this, a thousand times over.
So many families are forced to work multiple jobs just to put food on the table. It’s hideously offensive to suggest that people have no inclination. No. Most families cannot afford the luxury to give up their jobs to fanny around on the internet trying on shit dresses and prancing about in their underwear. Most families do not have the luxury of being basically gifted a house by a parent so you have no mortgage outgoings. Most families are unable to have two parents at home all day.

It’s not about “inclination” or jealousy. It’s fucking reality.

She’s utterly deluded and it’s actually sickening to read this comment she posted. Just who does she think she is belittling people and thinking people want to emulate her?

Absolutely not. My children have not had a camera shoved in their face 24/7 and private moments/stories shared for blog fodder. She risks their safety by sharing where they live, their birthdays, their school uniform colours.

I’m not angry Harriet (hi we know you’re creeping) as you claim. I’m disgusted that people like you have the audacity to think people are beneath you and are what, lazy? Because they’ve not chosen to stick their family online?
As someone mentioned, have a look at Clemmie Hooper or the Saccone Jolys. YOU HAVE A SHELF LIFE.

• Heart

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
This woman fascinates me on an anthropological level- she booked flights that would have got the kids to bed at 4.30 am and was planning on sending them to school the next day??

• Haha
Reactions: 13

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
She sounds dog rough this morning....and them fucking bendy fingers pushing up her glasses!!!!
Fuck right off with school saying being off due to late flight. I work in attendance and we would be raging. School having to ring you up...see where you are and excuse of late flight. Another week your off for 2 weeks for Easter!!!.
Don't ever dare rant about lockdown and schools when you take them off on holiday 😡😡😡😡😡😡

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Brands asking influencers to take kids out of school / offering trips kr gifted tickets meaning influencers have to should be fined. They shoukd stop encouraging that behaviour

hocus_pocus

So they're off to America next summer and don't get back until the end of September. Does she ever consider her kids when she books these things? Her eldest will miss the first 2 weeks of school which isn't so bad when they're at primary but that's his first 2 weeks at secondary and considering they go to quite a small school now he likely won't know a huge amount of kids and will now miss out on those first weeks of finding your new people. Imagine walking into a new school when everyone else has already made friends and telling them you couldn't come in because you were at Disney 🙈

• Heart
  • Wow

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Saw this woman’s name pop up here on Tattle and thought I’d jump on and mention that she used to Instagram stalk me a few years ago 😂 she never followed me at any point, neither did I her. But every time I would post a story she would view it within minutes. This happened for months. I had no idea who she was/is and as far as I can tell we have no mutual friends or live near each other. It weirded me out in the end so I blocked her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I’ll say it again - STOP SHARING PHOTOGRAPHS OF YOUR YOUNG CHILDREN IN THEIR SWIMWEAR TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET

She’s put a reel up this morning of her 11 year old asleep. Things like this shouldn’t be allowed. What a complete invasion of his privacy. Just because he’s a child doesn’t mean he has no rights, it’s disgusting.

• Sad