Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SATS ended yesterday..however ANOTHER time off. Ok half day off school along with her week to Gran Canaria??!!!
She takes the piss and like I've said before she slated schools being shut and homeschooling yet here she is pissing off away again. 😡🤬
Of course it's a PR event....why wouldn't it be??? Grabby witch

Reactions: 4
SATS ended yesterday..however ANOTHER time off. Ok half day off school along with her week to Gran Canaria??!!!
She takes the piss and like I've said before she slated schools being shut and homeschooling yet here she is pissing off away again. 😡🤬
Of course it's a PR event....why wouldn't it be??? Grabby witch

I was just about to say this…

I was already scowling at her taking them out of school AGAIN, but then saw the tag, and of course it’s a bloody Pr event 🤦‍♀️

She doesn’t come across well does she. She’ll say they’ll love it and will benefit, but if that’s the case pay for your own bloody tickets and go on a weekend 🤷‍♀️

I’m totally baffled that she’s taking them out for something that at the end of the day is a contact for HER benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Brands asking influencers to take kids out of school / offering trips kr gifted tickets meaning influencers have to should be fined. They shoukd stop encouraging that behaviour

Reactions: 13
We could play a drinking game based on Harriet's content**

Take a shot every time

- Harriet moans on a story - complete with huffing and face screwing up
- Harriet has a morning story with a cup of coffee in her hand whilst banging on about "urgh mornings"
- Harriet talks about her nose ring
- Harriet calls her children "feral"
- Harriet takes her kids out of school

**Don't do this though - you'll be pissed within 5 minutes of watching her stories!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It makes me so cross when she gets pr trips. I really wish they’d give them to deserving families and not free loaders 😩

Reactions: 9
Why does she make out her daughters behaviour is funny instead of absolutely awful spoilt behaviour that they clearly pamper to?She is 7 years old -surely biting because she didn’t get her own way isn’t being feral it’s actually worrying?
B15702D5-BFA5-4E29-B541-712A7CBD44AA.jpeg

Why does she make out her daughters behaviour is funny instead of absolutely awful spoilt behaviour that they clearly pamper to?She is 7 years old -surely biting because she didn’t get her own way isn’t being feral it’s actually worrying?
View attachment 1266445
I get the feeling her kids are little shits, not the first she's spoken about their behaviour in such a blasé way before. I can imagine she's one of those parents that's always getting pulled to one side at the school gates at pick up time

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1266445
It’s disgusting

I get the feeling her kids are little shits, not the first she's spoken about their behaviour in such a blasé way before. I can imagine she's one of those parents that's always getting pulled to one side at the school gates at pick up time
Adam is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1266445
Take a shot - she mentioned the word feral 😉

On a serious note though, I get the impression she makes such light of her child biting - which I'd only expect from a toddler tbh - and other bad behaviour because she wants to be a "woke" parent where no form of discipline is allowed. I mean god forbid you simply tell your child "no" firmly. In her mind,they will be traumatized for life and she wants to break the cycle of generational trauma and "change the narrative" etc 🙄

Take a shot - she mentioned the word feral 😉

On a serious note though, I get the impression she makes such light of her child biting - which I'd only expect from a toddler tbh - and other bad behaviour because she wants to be a "woke" parent where no form of discipline is allowed. I mean god forbid you simply tell your child "no" firmly. In her mind,they will be traumatized for life and she wants to break the cycle of generational trauma and "change the narrative" etc 🙄
Ridiculous cos you can Do ‘gentle parenting’ without letting your kids be little shits and do whatever they want, including biting you when they don’t get their own way. And why do we need to know about this?

Reactions: 7
Well, he’s the house husband while she ‘works’ so discipline is down to him just as much I’d say, maybe he was contacting other mumfluencers for discipline tips…😂

Reactions: 3
Well, he’s the house husband while she ‘works’ so discipline is down to him just as much I’d say, maybe he was contacting other mumfluencers for discipline tips…😂
Most definitely 😂😂😂

I just think she’s lost the plot tbf content all over the shop hardly any proper info !! Oh wow apparently 2023 is going to be amazing!!! Getting pregnant again 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well she doesn’t take any time to parent them. She’s too busy trying to impress the World Wide Web with her cheap clothes and filthy shoes.

The more she posts, the more I just think what’s the f**king point in it? Who’s it for? Why is she exploiting her kids, for popularity on instagram? Why are people friends with her? Why do people follow her? Do people actually like her? Did I like her but had my views skewed by tattle? I’ve fallen down a deep dark hole 😭😆

Reactions: 9
Most definitely 😂😂😂

I just think she’s lost the plot tbf content all over the shop hardly any proper info !! Oh wow apparently 2023 is going to be amazing!!! Getting pregnant again 😁
Nah she'll have been handed a clothing range deal, just like the magic book deals influencers are handed 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Well she doesn’t take any time to parent them. She’s too busy trying to impress the World Wide Web with her cheap clothes and filthy shoes.

The more she posts, the more I just think what’s the f**king point in it? Who’s it for? Why is she exploiting her kids, for popularity on instagram? Why are people friends with her? Why do people follow her? Do people actually like her? Did I like her but had my views skewed by tattle? I’ve fallen down a deep dark hole 😭😆
I’m not entirely sure why I follow anybody, I just fall down a rabbit hole of self doubt and envy most of the time. But when it’s really bad I just come to Tattle and realise it’s mostly lies! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not entirely sure why I follow anybody, I just fall down a rabbit hole of self doubt and envy most of the time. But when it’s really bad I just come to Tattle and realise it’s mostly lies! 🤣
Self doubt yes, mostly about how my house is sh*t hole and everyone else’s looks like they effortlessly add in a cleaning session here and there. So then I sit and wonder if I’m lazy.

Envy I definitely don’t get, I can’t imagine any of them are happy in life, like how could you be genuinely happy if you’re having to constantly seek self validation and flog crap, just to pay the bills? I’ll stick to my 9-5 and I don’t have to flaunt my life on the net!

• Heart
Self doubt yes, mostly about how my house is sh*t hole and everyone else’s looks like they effortlessly add in a cleaning session here and there. So then I sit and wonder if I’m lazy.

Envy I definitely don’t get, I can’t imagine any of them are happy in life, like how could you be genuinely happy if you’re having to constantly seek self validation and flog crap, just to pay the bills? I’ll stick to my 9-5 and I don’t have to flaunt my life on the net!
I mean more envious of the lifestyle I suppose, and the seemingly clean, bigger house like you say. But then I do remember that I would never shame my kids online, or anything that they have to do to live up to that lifestyle so I instantly feel better about myself. I barely share photos of my own so I don’t think I’ll be lured into influencing any time soon, 😂

Reactions: 4
I mean more envious of the lifestyle I suppose, and the seemingly clean, bigger house like you say. But then I do remember that I would never shame my kids online, or anything that they have to do to live up to that lifestyle so I instantly feel better about myself. I barely share photos of my own so I don’t think I’ll be lured into influencing any time soon, 😂
Ditto, and the thought of someone I don’t know, knowing who I am, makes me feel a bit weird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.