Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs_Goggins

I highly doubt their attendance is anywhere near good. Saying that though, her kids school is well known as an awful school and has been in special measures for a while so they probably aren't missing much and don't care anyway!
Unless her children have moved schools I don’t think it’s in special measures? When my children were there, their most recent ofsted report was outstanding in every category & we thought it was a lovely little school - if you’re right then it looks as if things have gone tits up fairly rapidly!(admittedly my youngest did leave in 2018). What a shame.

karen1409

Something about her stories if you ever watch them, they are timed to perfection. Like every 15 second segment is filled, nothing ever cut off.

In my former life I did Body Shop at home and did a lot of talking on Instagram stories and it’s really hard to stick within the 15 seconds and not be cut off, like much harder than you’d think!! 😂

I’d say this one spends a big chunk of time recording each story she posts… like who has time when their kids are getting ready for school etc?? Imagine it must be wearing for everyone.
Instagram changed it so it records longer than 15 seconds I can’t recall how long for but it’s minutes now