Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I can FINALLY watch Boss Baby. I can’t watch any film with my kids until Harriet has updated me if there are any “flags” to be wary of. What a public duty she’s doing to us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Him commenting on her tik tok must have gone like this "those witches on tattle are bringing up our relationship again, so get on there and comment something to show our relationship isn't a sham". Also the swimsuit is at least 2 sizes too small!!! That cannot be comfy?!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I actually quite like the costume but she needs to size up, it’s going to cut off the circulation to her legs!

Reactions: 4
Him commenting on her tik tok must have gone like this "those witches on tattle are bringing up our relationship again, so get on there and comment something to show our relationship isn't a sham". Also the swimsuit is at least 2 sizes too small!!! That cannot be comfy?!
I reckon he agrees with us on the sly

Reactions: 3
Anyone believe she’s actually sold anything on vinted yet?
i looked at the link to see what she’s selling but there wasn’t anything on there. I think she’s pretending she’s sold stuff already. I am super nosey to see what she’s selling exactly since she’s always buying clothes 😬

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a way of telling us that all her clothes are too big but she can’t really say that cos ‘body positivity’🙄

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she post something similar the other day about a kid nearly finding it?
So either;

A) it’s all bull tit made up for the gram and attention

or b) she didn’t learn from the first time one of her kids went through her bedside drawer and it’s resulted in her poor kid finding it this morning.

Either options are equally as sad and result in tit parenting where Toby could get humiliated for it.

Does she not think of the consequences of her posts?!

Reactions: 6
Tell me your husband can’t make you come without actually telling me 😂😂😂
Crying 🙌🤣 what a brilliant comment. But honestly how disgusting to share that. Like we all have sex toys, she wants to brag obviously thay they are having sex but it's now backfired 🤦‍♀️ because all we think is he can't manage it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.