Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now they’ve got covid!! MORE time off school for the kids!
Or did they have it last week but weren’t testing so they could go on holiday and now they are back it doesn’t matter? cue much moaning and covid being the worst thing ever…

Reactions: 9
They absolutely had it when they had ‘bugs’ on holiday no doubt spreading it across the resort and their plane. She’s been saying she felt like crap for days no it was bloody obvious. Selfish cow. Going on and on about keeping people safe throughout the pandemic too. She makes me sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Or did they have it last week but weren’t testing so they could go on holiday and now they are back it doesn’t matter? cue much moaning and covid being the worst thing ever…
Im sure she said her husband was feeling ill since before they arrived on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They clearly bloody had it on holiday!!! The eldest has just been away with the grandparents for the weekend as well! God she is going to milk this for all its worth. Full post about it as well. Well done you have managed to get a highly contagious disease 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Just seen her latest TikTok. FFS, imagine how much ridicule her kids must get if their parents see such posts. People don’t need to know what’s inside your bedside cabinet… accompanied by the standard 🍆 emoji 🙄 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She was ill on holiday so hats off for going away poorly, spreading it then sitting on an enclosed plane. Champion 👍🏻
Wonder what the Education Welfare Officer will have to say about those poor kids attendance

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping prattling on for women’s rights and acting like she’s politically minded - yet the amount of fast fashion she buys and flouts 🤦‍♀️ Jesus. She really has no idea has she. Tone bloody deaf.

Reactions: 6
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned because I haven’t read back yet. But do you all know her husband was the wedding planner for her first wedding? Lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping prattling on for women’s rights and acting like she’s politically minded - yet the amount of fast fashion she buys and flouts 🤦‍♀️ Jesus. She really has no idea has she. Tone bloody deaf.
The fact she was on the radio talking about facing financial hardship over utility bills when a few days later she jets off to Gran Canaria on an all inclusive holiday
And let’s not forget her body positivity all while posing behind her kids/ weird angle shots and not mentioning her Botox and the fact she’s lost loads of weight. She can’t even keep the pretence of her USP as it’s so flawed

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned because I haven’t read back yet. But do you all know her husband was the wedding planner for her first wedding? Lol
Bet the ex thinks he’s had a lucky escape!

No, am sure he was cheating on her and they divorced.
he was cheating on her when they divorced he was a lot older than her then he re married had kids then he was up in court for child sex images just before court he chucked himself in front of the train in the next village

• Wow
Reactions: 11
he was cheating on her when they divorced he was a lot older than her then he re married had kids then he was up in court for child sex images just before court he chucked himself in front of the train in the next village
That is awful.

I find it even more strange that she is so blasé about posting questionable images of her kids online, showing zero regard for their safety when she has had an experience of living with an alleged paedophile. She has pics of her kids naked in the bath up for the entire world to see?? That just strikes me as even more worrying knowing about her ex.

That is awful.

I find it even more strange that she is so blasé about posting questionable images of her kids online, showing zero regard for their safety when she has had an experience of living with an alleged paedophile. She has pics of her kids naked in the bath up for the entire world to see?? That just strikes me as even more worrying knowing about her ex.
I know very concerning it’s one thing making a living like that but not from putting half naked children on the thread why is she getting dressed up today when she ain’t going anywhere I’d have my baggies on

Reactions: 5
I agree with all this especially given the fact her mate Brummy Mummy’s kids are on very dodgy websites apparently- yet here all the mummy bloggers are STILL sharing their kids names, birthdays, towns they live (and road names, well done Harriet creating a Bridgerton name 🙄) along with photos of them in swimwear etc

I genuinely cannot imagine, knowing what’s happened to other peoples kids, how she is still OK to be sharing her kids to over 100k strangers especially of them wearing swimwear/being topless. It’s so sad people can’t - but this is the internet. There are some seriously twisted predators who you are giving free access to your kids. It makes me shudder

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.