Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that's a pay per view fight Hazza vs Justine 🤣 can't believe she hasn't written what actually happened. Come on Justine huni, if you can't see why he liked you. The saggy boobs, stupid staring off in the distance laughing pics. See pic 🤣🤣🤣

Look at this 🤣
I actually thought the first pic WAS Harriet!
Boy does he have a type

Shame she won’t come spill the tea and called us pathetic. At least I’ve not been sleeping with any ones other half…. #shotsfired

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My sister is a friend of an ‘insta friend’ of hers and told me Justine was shagging him for a while and broke it off when she found out there were others too - thought he was ready to leave Harriet for her and was bitter when she found out she wasn’t special. 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’d love to know who the others are
I’d love to know if he’s still ‘House-husbanding’ if this is what he gets up to!? Shagged the mother-in-law seems a bit soap-y but would be top tea if anybody could shed any light on her disappearance 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s bored of his life ! He used to be a rep abroad then shagged his staff when he arranged weddings it must be sooo boring day after day sucking up to her demands

Reactions: 3
Omg. I wonder if Harriet is reading this thread this evening too!

God I want to know Justine’s side of the story soooooo bad 😬

So they clearly had a thing then 🤷‍♀️

Have to say I’m impressed with Justine’s balls today 👏

(Just wish she’d tackle it openly).

Has she ever talked about it before?

• Wow
He’s bored of his life ! He used to be a rep abroad then shagged his staff when he arranged weddings it must be sooo boring day after day sucking up to her demands
Owww didn't know he had a proper job before all this crap? Where did he work 😳

I’m sure they separated at one point as I remember he posted something about not knowing what to do with himself and being alone etc?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I would feel sorry for Harriet but to be honest she is a bleep so she deserves it 😂

• Haha
Jeez he certainly has a type doesn’t he!
And does she ever do anything but bloody moan about her kids?!

• Heart
Why is she she surprised and pissed off he wants a chance to ride the borrowed bike BEFORE HIS BIKE COURSE.
If he had one, the novelty would have worn off AND he wouldn't feel the need to practice at dawn 🤷
Christ she just moans so. Goddamn. Much.

Reactions: 8
Why is she she surprised and pissed off he wants a chance to ride the borrowed bike BEFORE HIS BIKE COURSE.
If he had one, the novelty would have worn off AND he wouldn't feel the need to practice at dawn 🤷
Christ she just moans so. Goddamn. Much.
Makes me feel quite sad that he’s quite obviously anxious about it so much so he wants to get some extra practise in - so she uses it as an excuse to moan, share and witch about him.

Just catching up. Sorry but looong before I treated myself to Botox I would have bought my kids bikes. I would be thrilled if my son expressed an interest in doing something healthy and active such as bike riding. It's like she wants them to be couch potatoes.

Reactions: 10
Jesus christ she is rough with make up 😱 why is she so against bikes! Maybe if she wasn't so fat and lazy she might see that there is life outside her house and coffee shops!!! Also exercise might cheer her up as its good for the mind 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Oh my bleeping God.

Hi Justine.

Yea, everyone knows you all read here. Just come on and say hi instead of bitching in stories.

I know it’s quite exciting at first that people are talking about you though. It makes you feel a little bit special in an otherwise mundane life. If you didn’t want to feel a little bit special, then you wouldn’t splash that mundane life all over instagram and try to get people to follow you.

Anyway, stop the bitching, stop the moaning and just engage here. Or, and I know this might be really out there, just don’t give a duck?

Because you can’t have it both ways. If you put stuff out there people might talk about you.

Take it, leave it or grow a thicker skin. Or grow up and join in. Or just get on with your life that no one would give a tit about if you didn’t plaster tit photos of yourself on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my bleeping God.

Hi Justine.

Yea, everyone knows you all read here. Just come on and say hi instead of bitching in stories.

I know it’s quite exciting at first that people are talking about you though. It makes you feel a little bit special in an otherwise mundane life. If you didn’t want to feel a little bit special, then you wouldn’t splash that mundane life all over instagram and try to get people to follow you.

Anyway, stop the bitching, stop the moaning and just engage here. Or, and I know this might be really out there, just don’t give a duck?

Because you can’t have it both ways. If you put stuff out there people might talk about you.

Take it, leave it or grow a thicker skin. Or grow up and join in. Or just get on with your life that no one would give a tit about if you didn’t plaster tit photos of yourself on the internet.
Well said

How long ago was the affair?

Also, I couldn’t sleep last night/was bored.. so I googled Harriet.

An article came up from her blog which was then rehashed onto a different site.

She had an absolutely awful experience with an abortion. Not long after Edith was born, she was still a baby I think.

The article is very raw and honest (quite a hard read, but I actually respect her for once after reading it). In it her anger towards Adam really comes through.

I was shocked at some of the things said on how she felt about him. It explains a lot about their marriage maybe, and the state it got to.

Personally, I don’t think I could move on from those feelings, specially if you include cheating afterwards😯

There was another article she sold to a newspaper about her horrendous first birth with Toby. It mentions her mum in it.

I think they used to be very close, did she ever say what caused the rift?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How long ago was the affair?

Also, I couldn’t sleep last night/was bored.. so I googled Harriet.

An article came up from her blog which was then rehashed onto a different site.

She had an absolutely awful experience with an abortion. Not long after Edith was born, she was still a baby I think.

The article is very raw and honest (quite a hard read, but I actually respect her for once after reading it). In it her anger towards Adam really comes through.

I was shocked at some of the things said on how she felt about him. It explains a lot about their marriage maybe, and the state it got to.

Personally, I don’t think I could move on from those feelings, specially if you include cheating afterwards😯

There was another article she sold to a newspaper about her horrendous first birth with Toby. It mentions her mum in it.

I think they used to be very close, did she ever say what caused the rift?
Yeah he was an unsupportive bastard.

Which I why I don’t understand why she’s clinging onto him, especially after cheating too.

This article?

I know things aren’t as simple as just leaving someone but after reading this, knowing the multiple cheating etc all I can think is WHY THE duck IS SHE WITH HIM

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.