Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread
Continue to spill your tea here especially some dirt on the husband 😳

A little recap from the previous thread.
Husbands been playing away.
Mum no longer lives with them and she's creating content on it.
Adopted 2 more cats, slated the adoption place over vet checks.
Got botox still has a forehead like a ball bag.
Always on the beg for freebies
Still entitled
Always moaning

Feel free to add anything I've forgotten

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ffs she slated schools about homeschooling and being off...yet they all fek off on holiday nx week??!!!! Boils my piss...missing school for holidays but kicks off about them being off un bubble closures?!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Woah now Nelly, what’s this about the first husband???

Also. I’ve mentioned it before but I’m really pissed off that she’s going away such a short time after adopting some rescue cats.
Rescue animals need stability and routine 🤦‍♀️ it’s so irresponsible and selfish.

And she’s going to ‘surprise’ the kids with the holiday. Bull tit! Either they already know and will have to act for the camera/gram or she’s stupid and hasn’t thought this through.
The kids will probably find out from people at school who’s parents follow her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Ffs she slated schools about homeschooling and being off...yet they all fek off on holiday nx week??!!!! Boils my piss...missing school for holidays but kicks off about them being off un bubble closures?!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡
I can’t believe she is taking them out of school especially when the eldest has his sats coming up! My eldest is the same age no way would I consider it especially when they’ve missed the best part of 2 years already!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s paying. I think if it’s an ad it would have to say but she’s acting like she’s never been on holiday ffs all the clothes ,nails ,Botox,Jesus mind you her mum used to pay fir the holidays before and free baby sitting on tap who’s looking after all the pets ? Makes me laugh she used to slag off Adam’s mum now she’s the best thing ever poor women too that her husband has been playing away and done for drink driving

Reactions: 3
She’ll be getting that sorted after seeing this then 😉

Is she still actually with her Oh?!

Because all her posts and stories scream single!
After we mentioned it on here she did a flurry of “date night” and photos with him. Sure we will have an influx again now to prove they’re solid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The freckles look awful.
also isn’t her son in year 6? Have the school actually allowed them to take time off so close to sats?

Reactions: 5
Does she paint those freckles on? As someone who has freckles this just makes me laugh cos they look so fake. Like she’s wearing stage makeup.
My husband and kids would laugh at me and tell me to take them off 😂

The freckles look awful.
also isn’t her son in year 6? Have the school actually allowed them to take time off so close to sats?
Yep sats are in may but remember she’s a celebrity what’s them nails about ? I hope this holiday meets her expectations

Reactions: 4
Yep sats are in may but remember she’s a celebrity what’s them nails about ? I hope this holiday meets her expectations
I thought her daughter had done them for her 😂😂

Also, the crease in between her eyes is awful. I can’t believe she’s paid for Botox and it’s more prominent than ever

Making out the kids don’t know when they all do ffs get a reality check she doesn’t live in our world anymore!! She thinks she’s untouchable

Reactions: 1
Making out the kids don’t know when they all do ffs get a reality check she doesn’t live in our world anymore!! She thinks she’s untouchable
Oh not AGAIN? You’ve pulled that card many many times before Harriet. How many more false “surprise” videos can one person make

I think she’s living in her fake insta world. If she pretends enough for the gram she might convince herself life is just as peachy

Reactions: 1
Why is she on the radio about financial troubles in these times ? Holiday,nails ,Botox the list goes on hardly knows about living on the breadline in her massive house massive Volvo 🤨

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.