Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stupid freckles have melted off this afternoon you’d think she would have a touch up pen 😂😂😂

The couples quiz Jesus Christ !!!! I didn’t know they was a couple with 3 kids an estranged mother an affair at least later notice he didn’t open his mouth them teeth are hideous
And what’s going on with Hazza’s teeth?! The backs seem to be black. Watch how she then puts her hand in front of her mouth to try cover them 😳

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I cannot understand how any mother is happy to put so much information about their children on their public Instagram profile, not having a bloody clue who’s watching and their motivations for doing so. It’s so easy to find out where they’ll be, when, what they look like, what they’re wearing on any given day… it’s scary.
Btw this absolutely is not a jab at you, as the point I’m making is that she put that information out there willingly!!
It’s honestly quite terrifying how free and easy influencers are giving out information about their young kids.

Reactions: 5
Do any locals know why Reuben is going to a different secondary school to most kids from his primary school? I’m not asking for details of schools etc, just wondering why the (presumably) catchment school isn’t good enough for Harriet’s kid? Thanks!
The school he’s going to is basically around the corner from her house 🙄 also the headteacher won headteacher of the year either last year or year before. The school her son currently goes to is a village school even tho the town she lives in has 3 to choose from 🙄

Reactions: 3
That’s sad about Yoda, it doesn’t sound good at all 😔

But, and I really really don’t want to sound mean (because at the end of the day a family could be about to lose a pet) how long until she’s crowbarring more animals into her house?!

Reactions: 4
Sounds not good poor thing if it was me I wouldn’t have had time to put on freckles tho

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor dog also sounds like it's something that's been going on for a while and she wasn't that concerned when she was putting him in the kennels last week to swan off to London for a gifted event, she really doesn't deserve pets

Reactions: 4
Poor dog also sounds like it's something that's been going on for a while and she wasn't that concerned when she was putting him in the kennels last week to swan off to London for a gifted event, she really doesn't deserve pets
Such a good point 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Gosh he was only 6 😯

I’m so sorry that the kids have lost their much love dog.
But I really really hope Harriet doesn’t rush in and get another pet. They clearly don’t have the life style for a dog.

Maybe the stress of going into kennels contributed to his condition 😔

Reactions: 8
8AABBA51-FF20-4B2A-AE1F-96C91FAFEAE2.jpeg

He was palmed off in kennels less than a week ago all so they could have a freebie in London. What responsible pet owner would have left him when clearly AS SHE STATES he’s been so poorly the past few weeks. That poor dog. Probably picked something up there and the stress of new cats coming and going plus being away from home comforts

Hope the kids are OK. Must have been incredibly traumatic for them being pulled out of school to say goodbye to their pet not long after saying bye to their rescue cat she sent back☹☹☹

Animals are a lifelong responsibility and I agree hope she doesn’t rush out and buy new ones

100% to every word of this

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The hashtagging just makes me feel sick as well, really, the death of your pet post is just another opportunity to fish for followers?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.