Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she do it that she likes her own posts, but it doesn’t come up on the main pic that she has? 🤔

Reactions: 5
She’s such a moody c*nt. Does she enjoy doing anything? Does she actually even like her children?
What a bleeping ungrateful cow. How many families would love to be able to take their children for an evening at the arcade? She has plenty of money to spunk up the wall on whatever crappy dress/holidays she needs but is an entitled brat about it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s such a moody c*nt. Does she enjoy doing anything? Does she actually even like her children?
No I don’t think she does ! But it was her choice to have them ! But maybe there just a commodity, I love going to the arcades , having a chippy tea and and ice cream like being on holiday thing is she’s a snob ! I don’t know why tho

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve never known someone moan about their kids SO much. I know it’s a great selling point influencer wise meaning you’re oh so relatable but come on. Her kids are older now. How’s she still pulling the exhausted frazzled Mum card and still bleating on how hard it is and that everything she does is a chore

Her kids have been given so much that most families could only dream of yet clearly have become so desensitised to it all. Oh another surprise holiday? Another trip to Disney? Literally water off a ducks back now. You can see where they get their moodiness and unrealistic expectations from

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of all the stupid tit she spouts, the comment saying airport shops should open 24/7 has totally pissed me off. Who the duck wants to work through the night to sell duty free tat for tit money?!😑 people have lives and family you know

Reactions: 9
Of all the stupid tit she spouts, the comment saying airport shops should open 24/7 has totally pissed me off. Who the duck wants to work through the night to sell duty free tat for tit money?!😑 people have lives and family you know
I thought exactly the same ! Don’t they know who she is ? On another note why stansted ? I’m sure if your a world traveler like she is you wouldn’t forget anything? What a dick

Reactions: 4
Why would you & your husband go on a trip without kids DURING THE KIDS SCHOOL HOLIDAYS?! Surely it’s so much more expensive & busy there plus you know, maybe spend the 2 weeks holiday with your actual kids together?

Reactions: 7
Is she going away with her husband 🤣🙄 she hasn't mentioned it 🤦‍♀️ we know your marriage is a shame hun. And your swim suit needs the next size up. You might have lost some chub but you are no where near the right size for that.His comments on her posts are so toe curling 🙈

• Haha
Is she going away with her husband 🤣🙄 she hasn't mentioned it 🤦‍♀️ we know your marriage is a shame hun. And your swim suit needs the next size up. You might have lost some chub but you are no where near the right size for that.His comments on her posts are so toe curling 🙈
I think it’s awful that there going away in the school holidays ! They aren’t bothered about anything except themselves? I wonder where the dogs gone cos kennels generally don’t even open until after 10 and it’s Easter Sunday poor thing ,I seriously don’t know where the money comes from

Reactions: 4
Took the kids out of school during term time to go on holiday and then books a break during the school holiday without the kids 🙃 make.it.make.sense. Harriet!!!

• Haha
Took the kids out of school during term time to go on holiday and then books a break during the school holiday without the kids 🙃 make.it.make.sense. Harriet!!!
It’s about cost. I honestly think her days of blagging holidays and decent brands is over. The holiday companies want insta pretty and not someone’s boobs and manky feet, and sex toys. They want yummy mummy and perfect insta family and Harriet and her crew don’t fit that. So she has to pay for her holidays, like the rest of us common folk. Also, I suspect this husband only trip is an attempt at damage control and marriage repair. Partly for her image and partly because she knows she utterly screwed if he leaves her to be a single parent…

Reactions: 10
It’s about cost. I honestly think her days of blagging holidays and decent brands is over. The holiday companies want insta pretty and not someone’s boobs and manky feet, and sex toys. They want yummy mummy and perfect insta family and Harriet and her crew don’t fit that. So she has to pay for her holidays, like the rest of us common folk. Also, I suspect this husband only trip is an attempt at damage control and marriage repair. Partly for her image and partly because she knows she utterly screwed if he leaves her to be a single parent…
Without a doubt its a make or break holiday for them, I just find it ridiculous that one day your on the radio discussing the raise of the cost of living then the next day your dragging your kids out of school and jumping on a plane and then just a few weeks later going away again

Oh the shame of trying to keep your husband live on the internet. ‘My trip with my HUSBAND’- babe, I’ve never seen anyone give less of a flying duck in my life. It shouldn’t take an ill fitting swimming costume to make your husband pay attention to you. Such a feminist.

• Haha
She 100% reads this, Hi Harriet 👋

Once again, those poor bleeping cats.
I really really hope the dog hasn’t gone into kennels, as it’s a mind duck for them. Home boarding or f&f is so much kinder.
She shouldn’t have rehomed the cats if she was planning on going away so much.
Any half decent rescue checks if you have trips planned 🤷‍♀️

There is a striking difference in her stories and posts compared to other insta mums…

Every other post today is about family time, making memories, quality time with your kids.
Harriet’s are: whinging about kids, pulling faces, tit nose rings, and A LOT of fast fashion.

Apparently she’s been asked to do more fashion content… really?! 🙄
Because I don’t think many people will find the way she spends money on tit/cheap clothes relatable.

I would have so much more respect for her if she slowed everything down.

🛑 stop spending so much money on crap clothing. Invest in and promote ethical brands that last. Try a capsule wardrobe of a few key pieces that you can mix.

🛑 stop whinging about your kids 24/7 and posting things that humiliate them.

🛑 don’t document everything. Have a breather from your bloody phone.
🛑 and most importantly stop painting bleeping freckles on your face 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mr Harriet couldn’t look less like he wants to go on a romantic trip with her. Can’t wait for more miserable ‘loved up’ pics in Norway!

We all know Adam is going to be slipping into all the Norwegian insta mums dm's while Harriet is trying to get into that swimsuit

• Haha
I wonder which road she’ll go down:

A) Act with dignity and privacy and put the phone away for their trip.
If she HAS to share (which she really doesn’t!) she could upload a few pics/highlights once they’re back.

or B)

spend the whole trip on her phone taking fake selfies and awkward photos. Spending waaaaay too much time on the gram making everything look perfect 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
We all know Adam is going to be slipping into all the Norwegian insta mums dm's while Harriet is trying to get into that swimsuit
Well good luck to him. I follow a couple of Scandinavian mum blog families and I suspect given he will be punching way higher than his level… 😂

I wonder which road she’ll go down:

A) Act with dignity and privacy and put the phone away for their trip.
If she HAS to share (which she really doesn’t!) she could upload a few pics/highlights once they’re back.

or B)

spend the whole trip on her phone taking fake selfies and awkward photos. Spending waaaaay too much time on the gram making everything look perfect 👍🏻
Not sure she knows what either privacy or dignity are… 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.