Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kept Wilbur because he loves HER. Who cares about his sister’s feelings hey Harriet? She is despicable.

Has she deleted a story about how much Wilbur cuddles her? I swear I saw one but I think it’s been deleted? 🤔
I'm not buying the excuses she's given about sending her back and think it's because the cat didn't like her, she's gone on and on about it and clearly can't take the rejection from a cat. I'm also pretty sure she's said multiple times that the cat was happy with everyone in the house apart from her

Reactions: 6
Shame she didn’t kick her husband out when he clearly decided he didn’t like her as quickly as she did this poor moggy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
15AD6B82-DC30-4CDA-BFBC-D4EC6442ABA9.jpeg

Oh good, I’m glad your conscience is clear Harriet. I wonder how poor Meeko is feeling, abandoned yet again to an unfamiliar place but this time without the only constant presence that she’s had her whole life, her brother.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh tit, she split them up 😞

My cats were brothers, one died when they were 12 (cancerous tumour in a place that wasn’t in his best interest to operate on), 4 years later the other still pines and looks for him. If I had ever had to rehome one, they would have both gone together.

She’s so cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t really care about cats but from the looks of it - neither does she. I do know that my guinea pig died a week after the other one basically from a broken heart :(

it actually stresses me out a little to see households with many children and animals. My house is quiet in comparison and my life is too much for me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t really care about cats but from the looks of it - neither does she. I do know that my guinea pig died a week after the other one basically from a broken heart :(

it actually stresses me out a little to see households with many children and animals. My house is quiet in comparison and my life is too much for me lol
I agree. Rescues are usually wary of families so I am surprised they let them to go a house with three kids AND an existing dog and cat.
I feel bad they now have to take one back and find a foster place again.
I really feel for the one they’ve sent back ☹ and her blaming her saying she’s RUINED the beds… 😤

Attachments

Reactions: 4
And this is a case where a rescue would be right not to home a cat in a busy home with children and lots of other pets. Things like this happen, where the cat is incredibly stressed, and yea, they will pee on things then. Poor things then get the blame and passed on again.

I know people complain bitterly about the rules for adopting pets, but they really are there to protect them from this sort of distress and being rehomed yet again.

Poor cat.

We foster cats and have two ourselves. With Cats Protection. They are super strict or at least our one is. Young families or families with younger kids and lots of pets mostly get refused and they often ask us foster families to meet prospective new owners first to get a feel for them. This is why I feel strongly that people who run fostering and adopting places need to be stricter. She shouldn’t have been allowed to take those cats. It’s so unfair. Siamese are very sensitive and that poor kitty taken from its sibling, after being abandoned already… 🤬

• Sad
I have no idea how it all works with bonded cats but Wilbur was actually Meekos Dad, not her brother. It's so sad for both of them. The rescue are now rehoming her as an only cat but I do find it very odd that she was absolutely fine at the rescue persons house with the multiple cats and dogs that are there yet seemingly a nervous wreck around Harriet.

Reactions: 4
I have no idea how it all works with bonded cats but Wilbur was actually Meekos Dad, not her brother. It's so sad for both of them. The rescue are now rehoming her as an only cat but I do find it very odd that she was absolutely fine at the rescue persons house with the multiple cats and dogs that are there yet seemingly a nervous wreck around Harriet.
Speaks volumes doesn’t it
She clearly has just expected the cats to come into the house and settle instantly. That hasn’t happened and in her own words Meeko “ruined” stuff so she was shipped out wuickly
They’ve not had them that long in terms of settling and in that time they’ve gone off on how many holidays leaving them? Poor animals don’t know whether they’re coming or going

I notice she’s not mentioned how Toby has reacted. She said how utterly bereft he was when their old cat died so I bet he’s devastated as seems a sensitive wee soul

Reactions: 5
What’s the rescue centre? I’m looking to rehome a cat in a quiet home with no other animals. It can’t be too far from me seeing as I’m in the same town as Hazza!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t give a tit about anything else she’s a selfish twit !! Doesn’t she think she’s got enough tit on her face ffs 🤦‍♀️ I’ve never seen Adam so much 😂😂

Reactions: 7
i’m sure someone said before she’s starting to look like a bratz doll 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

well if the caps fits ???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.