Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get it’s a horrible situation and I was in a similar one last month. But why would you leave it over a week when you can even see how poorly they are?! 100% agree with why would you put a poorly dog in kennels aswell, our dog was poorly and we took time off work so they weren’t alone!! I just don’t get people sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So her dog has been taken to the vets today, kept in for checks, sadly put to sleep… and the she’s had the time to make a reel about it? Baffling! Sorry I’d be blind with tears if that was our dog, not to mention trying to console my children.

she was probably putting the reel together before he died. Honestly!

Reactions: 17
So her dog has been taken to the vets today, kept in for checks, sadly put to sleep… and the she’s had the time to make a reel about it? Baffling! Sorry I’d be blind with tears if that was our dog, not to mention trying to console my children.

she was probably putting the reel together before he died. Honestly!
Also it’s a personal thing for some people, maybe im just not up with the times and all this “influencer” crap, but why would you feel the need to tell 1000s of strangers that you’ve had to put your dog down?

Nothing with her feels real, everything just feels like content to drive up engagement!
And adding hashtags to get more likes/clicks on the grid post announcing his death is so poor taste
She will be back on in the morning with a quick sad story like with the rescue cat, then back to moaning

was it the eldests second settling in day at secondary? Poor kid

EDIT. Silly me. She’s already done it. Within a few hours, 5 stories. Not a tear of sad voice in sight. Tagging a brand on the last one.
Disgraceful and so distasteful. Proof she’s obsessed with sharing her life with strangers. I couldn’t even imagine chatting on social media after my dog died. I was utterly devastated and it’d be the last thing on my mind.
Spend some time with your devastated children instead of farting about putting on a show on your feed

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She is so flippant and it says a lot about what she really feels about pets.
She can hand a cat back without it’s bonded pairing, her dog dies and she hashtags the hell out of the situation.
Gram it, brief (fake?!) sadness, move on with the selling your soul adverts.

She is quite something.
The more I think about it, what the hell was she thinking putting him in kennels 5 days ago 🤦‍♀️ if he was poorly she should have cancelled going away. Or even she could have stayed at home while the others went 🤷‍♀️
Her priorities are so so wrong

Reactions: 8
I cant believe how quickly she cancelled the food!!! When my pet died I didn't cancel the insurance for ages. Also why the hell would you put a poorly animal in kennels!!! I couldn't talk for hours after my animal was out down. Last thing I would have done was hop on social media. What an utter utter prick

And what’s going on with Hazza’s teeth?! The backs seem to be black. Watch how she then puts her hand in front of her mouth to try cover them 😳
Think she used to smoke?or still does. Maybe she will get fancy new ones like his 🤣

She asked for recommendations on pages to follow, I suggested Toby and Roo 😂
Haha lol 👏 🤣

Hadn’t even realised she had the dog - poor boy
few days ago she’d put him in kennels to have another freebie trip away, then posted giving him a shower when they were back
I’m a dog owner and if was my pup (he’s 6 but i still call him a pup 🙈) there would be no way i’d hide from kids and quickly upload to instagram strangers to say he’s very poorly , it’s not looking good
then later on post that he’d passed - making sure my fake freckles , bushy eyebrows and make up we’re done
i’d be a bloody mess
what an absolute bleep basket she is

Her kids must be devastated first the cat gets shown the door then this
💔💔

• Heart
So she kept her eldest off school because he was still in bed? 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Bodes well for secondary school where they won’t take that bullshit. She’d already pulled them out of school early to say bye to the dog
Their attendance must be shocking

Less than 12 hours later, let’s push for a Disney sponsorship
13636780-EC4B-4E45-8C5E-D84767315575.jpeg

Such poor taste as usual. One of the worst influencers going

• Sick
  • Angry
That’s all it takes to cheer her daughter up ‘massively’? Goodness she’s raising them to be as mindlessly shallow as her.

Reactions: 7
Not one mention of the dog in her TEN stories this morning…. Just moaning about the nhs urgent care of course

• Wow
Not one mention of the dog in her TEN stories this morning…. Just moaning about the nhs urgent care of course
Yeh I'm not quite sure what the point of her story was? Was she expecting the NHS staff to stay on even later to fit her in?! Yes Harriet it closes at 8pm....but ED's are open 24/7

Reactions: 5
I bet she is already researching puppies and planning the reel in which she surprises the kids with a new puppy wrapped in a bow 😞

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Funny how so many influencers were so pro NHS during the height of lockdown, out on their doorsteps clapping, rainbows everywhere and now it’s all just bashing NHS! Not just Harriet, I’ve noticed it a lot lately.

• Heart
Funny how so many influencers were so pro NHS during the height of lockdown, out on their doorsteps clapping, rainbows everywhere and now it’s all just bashing NHS! Not just Harriet, I’ve noticed it a lot lately.
THIS! Then in the next breath they whinge about the government crippling the NHS - well which is it? Can't have it both ways! 🙄

THIS! Then in the next breath they whinge about the government crippling the NHS - well which is it? Can't have it both ways! 🙄
Is that not their point though? The wait times etc because it’s been decimated. I don’t think it’s one or the other I think it’s the same point.

I do find it very tiring when they do this though. I think wherever you stand politically it’s very frustrating to watch people like her moan constantly about something without doing anything whatsoever that might change things. She has a large platform and could actually start a decent conversation about it, but instead she just makes everything revolve around her and her whinging.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she didn’t she ring 111?
her kid has a tummy bug.
Taking her into a hospital setting when infectious could have caused an outbreak 🙄

I do wonder if she’s devoid of any emotion. She’s cut all her family off. Accepted her husbands affairs and carried on like nothing has happened. Sends a cat back to the rescue as it was an inconvenience. Shoves a poorly dog who she admitted to being I’ll in kennels so they could flit off to London for a freebie 5 days before his death. Now that the dog has died, the first thing she thinks to do a few hours later is to cancel his food subscription (and tag the brand of course) and hop on stories to moan about the nhs without a mere mention of poor Yoda who wasn’t even cold .

Heartless.

• Heart
I don’t understand why she didn’t she ring 111?
her kid has a tummy bug.
Taking her into a hospital setting when infectious could have caused an outbreak 🙄

I do wonder if she’s devoid of any emotion. She’s cut all her family off. Accepted her husbands affairs and carried on like nothing has happened. Sends a cat back to the rescue as it was an inconvenience. Shoves a poorly dog who she admitted to being I’ll in kennels so they could flit off to London for a freebie 5 days before his death. Now that the dog has died, the first thing she thinks to do a few hours later is to cancel his food subscription (and tag the brand of course) and hop on stories to moan about the nhs without a mere mention of poor Yoda who wasn’t even cold .

Heartless.
When you list it like that… 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.