Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have a nosey at Companies House she really ain’t making that much 😬

Either she’s telling porkies to taxman or she is totally delusional about her worth 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
If you have a nosey at Companies House she really ain’t making that much 😬

Either she’s telling porkies to taxman or she is totally delusional about her worth 🤷‍♀️
She must have swindled her “toxic” Mum so bad to get that house for next to nothing. Rinsed her then binned her off as how can her wage sustain a 5 person family as guessing he still does nothing and stays at home even though all the kids are now at school

Reactions: 5
She must have swindled her “toxic” Mum so bad to get that house for next to nothing. Rinsed her then binned her off as how can her wage sustain a 5 person family as guessing he still does nothing and stays at home even though all the kids are now at school
Her mum is a nurse I think. So she can’t be all that bad imo 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Hey he doesn’t do nothing! Shagging the school mums takes hard graft!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes Harriet, we get it, you'd hate to have another baby most likely because it would interfere with your multiple child free holidays/trips to the tattoo shop etc

You don't even like the kids you have (except Edith)

And her "chefs kiss" really grates on me - also good for you boasting about a deluxe hummus, when most people are struggling to pay their electric bill 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_2022-06-29-13-06-03-849.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-29-13-05-31-984.jpg

Reactions: 3
Yes Harriet we are all so jealous of you.

I’d love to parade myself, my family and my home for the world to see and judge so that I have to wake up everyday and find the effort to make videos and offer commentary on topics that I don’t really care about, all the while trying to stay relevant knowing that at a moments notice I could be cancelled (see Clemmie Hooper) and it all be gone and I have to then try and find work in a world where employers check social media and will find videos of me talking about my sex toy that my son found…

hmmm… maybe not. Maybe I’d prefer to pay for my own hello fresh box instead.

a few years ago when Harriet was building up her profile she would constantly follow people (in the hope they’d follow her back) and then unfollow. My cousin messaged her to ask her what she was playing at and got blocked!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes Harriet, we get it, you'd hate to have another baby most likely because it would interfere with your multiple child free holidays/trips to the tattoo shop etc

You don't even like the kids you have (except Edith)

And her "chefs kiss" really grates on me - also good for you boasting about a deluxe hummus, when most people are struggling to pay their electric bill 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1378389View attachment 1378390
She can't get pregnant by her clit stimulator anyway so she's safe on that front

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes Harriet we are all so jealous of you.

I’d love to parade myself, my family and my home for the world to see and judge so that I have to wake up everyday and find the effort to make videos and offer commentary on topics that I don’t really care about, all the while trying to stay relevant knowing that at a moments notice I could be cancelled (see Clemmie Hooper) and it all be gone and I have to then try and find work in a world where employers check social media and will find videos of me talking about my sex toy that my son found…

hmmm… maybe not. Maybe I’d prefer to pay for my own hello fresh box instead.

a few years ago when Harriet was building up her profile she would constantly follow people (in the hope they’d follow her back) and then unfollow. My cousin messaged her to ask her what she was playing at and got blocked!

She did that to me also 🙃🙃

Reactions: 4
Me 3.

She’s such an arrogant twit. The faces annoy me, like a high school bully thinking she’s way above the rest. Why does she make me so mad!
me 4. She did it on an industrial scale via a third party app. Follow/unfollow on a huge basis to build up her following.Would love to see how many of her followers are actually active/real accounts as she clearly bought shed loads too

• Wow
Her engagement (or lack of) speaks volumes about her “real” followers. No idea how brands still use her as she’s clearly a fraud.
Does she still have an agent?!

Reactions: 3
That’s a pretty disgusting thing to say
If she seriously thinks people are jealous of her life she needs a reality check, I think she’s revealed her true awfulness in that one sentence.

it’s everyday hard working ordinary people who who have put her where she is and she may say she is talking about people who criticise her but I imagine the majority of her followers might not have freebies and paid for holidays and her contempt for anyone that doesn’t have what she has is palpable

She could have said anything but that one comment reveals more about her than any Botox or fake freckles

But we are fine, we don’t film our childrens private moments and sell them online, we don’t purchase animals for likes, we don’t discuss our mother as if she is tit on our shoe, we have our dignity if as you say nothing else

I hope you live to regret that comment Harriet, I hope it comes back to bite you big time I really do

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s famous in blogger circles for follow and unfollow. I don’t think she’s much liked by her peers either, to be honest.

Lots of empty accounts with weird names. She’s deffo bought follows at some point.
Yeah bloggers used to laugh at her follow unfollow tactics. So desperate to climb her way up. I am sure at one point she got called out because she used bots to comment on people’s IG and it commented something really inappropriate on an Instagram post about someone’s child who has died or similar. I don’t think she is well liked.

Reactions: 7
That’s a pretty disgusting thing to say
If she seriously thinks people are jealous of her life she needs a reality check, I think she’s revealed her true awfulness in that one sentence.

it’s everyday hard working ordinary people who who have put her where she is and she may say she is talking about people who criticise her but I imagine the majority of her followers might not have freebies and paid for holidays and her contempt for anyone that doesn’t have what she has is palpable

She could have said anything but that one comment reveals more about her than any Botox or fake freckles

But we are fine, we don’t film our childrens private moments and sell them online, we don’t purchase animals for likes, we don’t discuss our mother as if she is tit on our shoe, we have our dignity if as you say nothing else

I hope you live to regret that comment Harriet, I hope it comes back to bite you big time I really do
Exactly this, a thousand times over.
So many families are forced to work multiple jobs just to put food on the table. It’s hideously offensive to suggest that people have no inclination. No. Most families cannot afford the luxury to give up their jobs to fanny around on the internet trying on tit dresses and prancing about in their underwear. Most families do not have the luxury of being basically gifted a house by a parent so you have no mortgage outgoings. Most families are unable to have two parents at home all day.

It’s not about “inclination” or jealousy. It’s bleeping reality.

She’s utterly deluded and it’s actually sickening to read this comment she posted. Just who does she think she is belittling people and thinking people want to emulate her?

Absolutely not. My children have not had a camera shoved in their face 24/7 and private moments/stories shared for blog fodder. She risks their safety by sharing where they live, their birthdays, their school uniform colours.

I’m not angry Harriet (hi we know you’re creeping) as you claim. I’m disgusted that people like you have the audacity to think people are beneath you and are what, lazy? Because they’ve not chosen to stick their family online?
As someone mentioned, have a look at Clemmie Hooper or the Saccone Jolys. YOU HAVE A SHELF LIFE.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Adam ended up poorly!! So the bug is clearly still in that mucky house! And she went to she her friends 😳.

Have you seen the tikitok with Toby in? The language on it is disgusting and the kid looks absolutely done in it.

And finally Hazza, no I am not jealous of you. You have bratty kids, a cheating husband, tit eyebrows, addiction to fast tit fashion and are clearly going through some form or mid life crisis 😂. I work hard for my money and my kids enjoy a great REAL life. So 🖕 you disrespectful cow.

Reactions: 16
Why is she forcing her political views on her children, fair enough you don't like your local mp but there's no need to try and force the same opinion on your child

Harriet, I couldn't give a tit that you have a bigger house and more money than me. You're a fat, narcissistic cow who treats her son's like tit and favours her feral (as you so call her) daughter, use your kids for freebies and take naked field photos, oh and have multiple piercings and Botox to cover up your insecurity with your marriage being a sham.
So no I'm not jealous.

But sure, you go on and be smug with your deluxe hummus and mocking the working class, you closet Tory .

Rant over 🤣

Reactions: 15
The ‘they’re all just jealous’ is such a basic and lazy excuse for not taking any responsibility for her actions.

I definitely sometimes feel envious (which I think is different to jealous) occasionally when I’m on Instagram- sometimes peoples photos and snapshots of life just does that to me. But I’m wise enough to not look at it too deeply. I unfollow anyone who flaunts things too much or doesn’t show a real balance of the bad as well as the good.

But she is someone who I unfollowed very quickly and not because of either of those things. Mainly because she’s too opinionated about stuff she’s not bothered to educate herself on, and she just encourages unhealthy levels of consumerism. I can safely say I am in no way jealous (or even envious!) of anything she has. She lives a very very basic lifestyle (tit fast fashion, unhealthy lifestyles), I know she has holidays (which are out of reach for many) but it’s not like they’re millionaires and all of it could have in any way been worth it? They’ve monetised and shamed their very young children for years. Can anyone honestly say that is worth the lifestyle they lead?? She had to interrupt her holiday to flog bleeping kitchen roll! It’s hardly the glam life of a Kardashian is it.

I’d rather work a real job and earn the things I have through hard work and not shedding my morals or flogging my kids childhoods. She is genuinely starting to lose the plot if she believes that any of what she has is aspirational in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The kids aren’t appreciative of the stuff they’re given. How many more “surprise” holidays are they going to go on
What work ethics is she teaching them? They’re just going to leave school and expect a life of luxury.

She is the last person I aspire to be anything like whatsoever.

Ps: anyone else notice absolutely ZERO mention of the dog? He had a reel then completely forgotten. Heartless.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.