Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fairyfae

I just watched the first few months of her vlog and I had to make an account. I’m a PET technologist and the radioactive tracer we inject does NOT have any side effects. It is not a dye. It certainly does not make you vomit or tired.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

MissB123

Chatty Member
This is a real manipulative corker. "I don't have have time to explain my medical situation but here's another 15 minutes of me talking about nothing, eating yogurt, and don't forget to buy my merch."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Kaligirl7

I honestly don't think a reputable surgeon like hers would "ghost" her because of her "followers". I'm sure he couldn't care less what people on Youtube think. Sadly, I think she is terminal and inoperable and because of her age the surgeon does not have the heart to tell her. I think that is why the procedure was passed on to another surgeon. His time and his high skills are better served with a patient who has a chance. Doctors can sometimes have a "God" complex and cannot face losing a patient and not being able to "fix" them, so they avoid it. I know this personally from what happened with my dad and his battle with stomach cancer. Once you are terminal, there is no need for a specialized surgeon. They are just running the tests to confirm the obvious. I feel bad for her as annoying as she is. And don't forget she has been taking morphine for a long time. In my experience, with morphine and my father, they generally prescribe freely when a person is terminal as the pain is escalating and they don't have to worry about the patient becoming dependent or addicted to the morphine because they are not going to make it. Morphine also makes you behave erratically and ramble on when talking. My father did this a lot. Repitition etc. No matter what you think of her or her situation, it is sad to see someone that young lose their life. She looks awful and very sick, similar to how my father looked toward the end.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Jordbaer

There we go, a new video

Edit: No update. No information. Nothing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Millieminion

Chatty Member
If anyone thinks she's not manipulative after watching that video then you need to give your heads a wobble..I'll give her one thing she's playing the YouTube game better than people who have been on it many years.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

virgocat

Wow, that first commenter was...viscious!!! Imagine BERATING a cancer patient for "irritating" her with how she's running her own channel and calling her "arrogant" and "stupid" and that she's "selling her cancer" and that if she keeps doing that it will "manifest" !!!! That's some cold blooded, inhumane f***ery right there! Wow! I hope s/he never gets cancer.
I think it's very obvious that you are close to Tiff or are a fanatic fan of hers. If you know Tiff personally I would probably spend my time trying to get through to her how serious her situation is. If you are a fanatic sub of hers, stick to her cult-like comments on her youtube videos, this thread is for the many, many people who have simply grown confused and concerned during the course of Tiff's cancer journey.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

DivineMystic

PET SCAN AT HOSPITAL *cancer*

On bed upstairs watching NETflix, getting ready to go to hospital for PET scan. Feel better after ranting in her "podcast", which she's uploaded on YT. Not allowed to eat or drink before PET scan. Such a nice break from hospital visits. CT scans are easy for her. Hates MRI scans. PET scans are ok, but she really does not like it, as not allowed to see children. Conclusion: she does not like any scans.

Amma is driving her, in red tshirt, and she in marine we got this sweatshirt. Standard merch for hospital visits. Link provided if you want one. Hot flushes still, cold, temperature is all over. No blood test yet for meno problem. So hungry since dinner. Excited to go home and eat leftover from last night's dinner made by Matt. No snacks for car ride because Matt is not here. Thinking about food. Talking about her c. diff hospital stay where she couldn't eat as well. PET scan, tick, tick, tick. Found parking spot right at the back of hospital.

Have a book with her to read after they inject radioactive dye and need to wait for an hour before scan. T.V. is working. She needs to keep her mind occupied. It's difficult to block things out, but she just has to do it. This life isn't going to be forever. I feel like I cannot get upset. It's still hard whenever I come to the hospital, in this room. Amma went to her sister's place to hang out for an hour to spend time with her niece and nephew, and then will come back to pick her up when the scan's done. Just took her blue ring off, always reminds her of We Got This blue heart. Switched on T.V., and as a treat, she watched Miracle on 34th Street, even though Halloween is not over, and she does not celebrate Halloween anyway. She will think about Christmas even though it's October. So sleepy. What's your fav Christmas movie?

Going to carpark to find Amma after scan. She cried while she went inside the machine. Couldn't stop her tears or wipe them with her hands which had to be up in the machine. Wanted MacDonalds chips (or fries in the U.S.) as a little treat. So hungry. Sis made her a little sandwich, which she ate in car. Yummy. Vegan cheese with cucumbers and spicy sauce. Sis also gave her crisps. Decided to leave Macdonald's trip for another scan the next day.

Back home, and will finish some editing. Amma made her a cuppa tea. Also having a slice of little cake. Her darling is home, chilling in kitchen. Some netflix show she watched was hectic, but she couldn't stop watching it.

Subscribe, love, and out!

P/S FYI DivineMystic is reading how to survive a nuclear bomb attack: Min by min steps to protect yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

DivineMystic

staying in hospital *cancer*

No tea session today. In hospital after procedure. All will make sense on Thursday's or Sunday's vid, hopefully. No chance to edit. Crying a lot.

Laptop with her. No vid today. Quick update. Rollercoaster. Can't explain now because it's been so crazy these few days. I am ok. Amma is here. Just want to come on here, instead of FB or instagram, to say no tea with Tiffany today. I feel like everytime I'm in hospital, I just want to come out and live happily, thinking about these shoes, going to buy them, who cares. Plan holidays. If you have chance to make memories, do or get something, just do it. Not happy, change it. Have the best life. My little message for you today: live and be happy. Surround yourselves with good people. Quick question to Amma on tips for you guys: Be happy, always pray every minute enjoy your life.

Got my yogurt, so doing a little chit chat with you, feel bad if I don't have a vid for you. You mean a lot to me. Just me eating yogurt, no usual tea. Tried to film a little clip with Amma, Amma has gone to get food, but I'm so drugged out. This is a very nice vanilla yogurt, creamy, but without fat and sugar. Didn't sleep well, vomited a lot. You will understand in Thursday's vid. At least I have answers. I have not gotten any results yet. in a week or so, we'll all know. I need time to recover. Still want you to have vids and updates, want you to understand that nothing is straightforward. Can't remember what I filmed. On a lot of morphine. Will be back to schedule next week. Would you rather not see a vid? Let her know guys. I've been quiet on FB and instagram, very drained, cannot keep food down. Going home today, will recover properly at home. I always have my bullet journal with me, laptop and lip balm wherever I go. I read your comments on a bigger screen laptop, instead of small screen phone. Can't finish yogurt.

Videos coming up, keep in mind that it's a whole process, not simple. I need to recover, my mental health esp. I've still been posting, so at least you get to see vids. Everything will be back on schedule. What's happening in your life, let her know guys! Let's help and support each other. Amma's back with apple juice, popcorns, and sweets for nephew. You will understand when you see vids. It's been a hectic couple of days. Once you see those vids, you will understand. I will take a break as so many of told to do. this is my therapy, what gets me through. Amma knows as well, esp. when I feel sad, picking up camera always makes me feel better. Nurse coming, gotta go. Feeling a lot better now. Amma and I munching on popcorns, mmmmmm.

Subscribe, love you, bye bye and out!

• Heart

mayday mayday

To my Loving Cheap Family ... I still wonder if her initial surgeon has removed himself from her case as she likely has gone against his medical advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

DivineMystic

feeling unwell (CT & MRI Scans) *cancer*

Unwell in bed, after PET scan. Radioactive dye messed her stomach up. Vomiting alot. Pre-op assessment under anaesthic, CT and MRI scans later today, and biopsy the next day. 8 weeks already. Haven't felt so badly in a long time. Thinking about her mom's sis who passed away from cancer. She does not remember much about her aunt or her cancer journey, except that she was in bed. Mom said aunt was at late stage of cancer when diagnosed. Really hope cure is found for cancer. Thanks to everyone who's here with her for this crazy, not straightforward journey. It's been a lot since beginning.

Nothing to eat as sick. Amma said hello. In We Got This sweatshirts, link in description box for purchase if you want. Tummy hurt a lot. Need to get vid. up so with laptop. She feels really bad if no vid is up. Many are waiting for her videos. Didn't take her morphine. Will take it at hospital at pharmacist. Trying to eat something before the scans, 3 or 4 hours no eating prior. It's hectic. I look ill.

Sitting in car while Amma went into shop to get something for her to eat. Still thinks it's the radioactive dye that's causing the pain in her stomach. She was vomiting so hard. Ate a bit of pastries in car that Amma bought back. Just not too hungry. Don't want to force herself in case she vomits. Pre-op assessment, MRI and CT scans tick tick tick. Bro in law said he listens to Tiff with Tea, that made her happy, so sweet. Bro in law is her number 1 supporter. Prayers for her TT family, watch over them and protect them. So grateful that all will happened in the hospital at Sutton (instead of Chelsea and Sutton) today.

Bloodtest, ECG also done prior to CT and MRI scans. Tick tick tick. Need to use shower gel given by hospital before biopsy tomorrow. No more vomiting, just very tired. Gotta wake up very early to drive to Chelsea for the biopsy the next day. Appointments are happening back to back. All done. Vision is blurry because of some injection for scan. Hates MRI scans, just stuck and cannot move. Lips and face are super dry. Out of the hospital, a whole day of scans. Tired. Tummy is ok. Gonna get some chips and tea from MacDonald's. I really want chips. Not allowed to eat at a certain time before the next day. New McCrispy Burger, should I try it? I'll try it, take a bite and give the rest to Matt. Tummy feels ok now. I've never ever heard they don't have any curry sauce. They are so busy they forgot about the milk in my tea. Chips are good. Eating with Amma, therefore eating slowly. What do you order from McDonald's? Look at the packaging. Wow, crunchy crunchy, pure crunchiness. Let me just take 1 bite, hot hot hot. Hmmmm, it's nice, hmmmmm. Nothing special, just crunchy chicken in a burger. I prefer chicken nuggets.

Matt going for run. She's going to have nice warm hot shower and put on pjs. (Lots of laughing over what, I cannot tell, plus I am feeling faint by now.) She's all cozy. Where can she get cozy Christmas pjs where she, sis, and Amma can be matchy matchy for Christmas, tell her guys! Watching football, just the 3 of them. Thank you for watching! Next vid = biopsy!

Subscribe, love and out! Everyone say goodnight, goodnight!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

justmakemoney

On the "so annoyed" video, someone dropped a bomb of truth in the comments. I hope it doesn't get deleted.

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 3.46.50 AM.png

• Heart
  • Wow

Villanelly

VIP Member
Honestly don’t think I can stomach any more after that ‘update’, all I can see is the blatant manipulation.

:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Heart

helpmeunderstand?

Well. Someone struck a nerve, didn’t they?

So can someone else please help me understand? Tiffany explained today that she really wants viewers to understand that there is so much more to her person than cancer, so she vlogs normal days, but titles them “Cancer term, cancer term” or even “BLOOD sand MUCOUS?” That seems like a very strange way to portray the normal, happy and good days. Me thinks she doth protest too much. Truth always finds a way. I would just appreciate and respect her much more if she would just say, “you know what, yes, I used ‘cancer’ in my titles because it generates more views,” but she can’t say that because anyone who would use cancer for that purpose…well that would be considered grossly immoral, would it not?

Now, I feel sorry for her because on top of this horrible illness, she has created a whole separate nightmare for herself via excessive social media use, and dishonesty with herself and/or viewers. If one is not careful, even social media can be an addiction (can we say, DISTRACTION) which very strongly and negatively impacts healthy coping.

Then there are the commenters. It’s a worship fest! It literally sounds like worship, and that is just plain weird.

This whole thing is becoming more than a little bizarre, and I expect it could get even more so in the coming weeks. Interesting to see the effects of group-think irrationality on a macrocosmic scale via YT. Pretty darn scary. Anyone that doesn’t have questions after the crazy happenings for the last 8 weeks has a serious deficit in the ability to think critically. And anyone who feels that people with questions or concerns or different opinions than theirs should be “canceled, deleted, tik, tik, tik,” will have a rude awakening coming for them when freedom of speech is completely stamped out.

I really enjoyed watching her, but something changed big time after she asked for viewers opinions and then got them. Now I will keep watching as a sort of social science research project of sorts.

So. Messed. Up. And that’s the macro level. I am EXTREMELY concerned for her well-being both mental and physical in the coming weeks. I hope I am wrong, I sincerely do. 😢

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
The way she is talking about making memories and buying what you want, it really comes across as though she’s been told very bad news. if she has that’s heartbreaking, or has she had a miracle and there is no tumour anymore? Which is why it’s been ‘crazy hectic’? however, there is so much that she says that doesn’t make sense and is she being ambiguous on purpose? It’s awful to think this way but I can’t help it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Ju19

VIP Member
What the hell was that...mumbo jumbo🤷‍♀️
NO...results yet!
We knew she was staying in anyway
So whats the 'it will all make sense in the next video'
For goodness sake Tiffany just be straight forward, shes starting to be Very....attention seeking sorry to be harsh

Is it me or is she asking & answering HER OWN QUESTIONS🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
naaah, you guys, her new video is annoying me soo much! please don't post a f'in video if you have NOTHING to say. no updates, but all she says is, 'no updates yet' 'you'll see' she literally repeats the whole, you'll see soon stuff. it is WINDING me up. rant over.

• Heart

Daisychain4

VIP Member
Previously on Tiffany’s YT channel, I asked her (never received a reply) where her biopsies were taken from, given she never mentioned commencing a special diet and having bowel prep which is a ‘significant’ process pre bowel examination for everyone.
This diet routinely commences a few days out from the EUA which for bowel would be colonoscopy.
You don’t need to be blind Freddie to understand why the bowel needs cleaning out prior to examination and biopsy.
I note she is now ‘today’ eating shit food the day prior to her so called biopsies.
This would mean I would think, that her biopsies are not bowel which is the primary site and I would assume they are vaginal as is the EUA of that area.
If no prep attended a few days out which clearly with Tiffany eating food that is a correct observation, it makes one assume the biopsies are of the sites of spread … 🤔🤔🤔
I am so over needing to assume. It’s so ‘not normal’ to feel a need to twist things, lie and withhold pertinent information.
Cry wolf often comes to mind when I review what Tiffany has said … not implying she isn’t sick, but definitely implying she uses information be it good or grave to the benefit of the ‘pound’ !!!
Despicable!

• Heart
  • Wow

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I think we would all absolutely love for a miracle to happen, cancer is shit and nobody deserves it. Tiffany loved her job, had worked hard to do up her house, has her darling, good family a close circle of friends, she had a lovely life until this bastard disease came along. She didn’t seem to wmt an extraordinary life, she seemed very content and it is so bloody sad she is going through this. She’s frustrating and I do believe deliberately strings things out, however I don’t think anyone on here want nothing other than for the to get the best care she can.

• Heart