TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My prediction is that she is full of crap as always. She over-dramatises everything. She loves to keep the mystery so that people will 'tune in'. Nothing 'major' probably happened.
I agree. She said she doesn't have results so what can be the drama other than she got sick to her stomach over something? It's horrible to be so cynical but it's hard to disagree with your post due to her history of not being transparent and genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She knew the surgery details as early as May this year, but just didn't want to deal with it till it becomes an imminent reality.

The concept of the corporate veil would prevent creditors from suing Tiffany for her assets as an individual. In any event, even though it's termed creditors' voluntary winding up, it is brought about by the directors/members of the company, with a creditors' meeting involved in the winding up procedure. In her case, she's the only director/member, so it would be her. Seeing that liquidators have already been appointed, the creditors' meeting would have happened already. Company has 12 months after the commencement of winding up to pay off debts in full. A search of the public records of insolvency office website would be able to show if she is bankrupt, of which I doubt she is. There are many things a bankrupt would not be able to do, be a director, own a business, even traveling overseas.

Agree. Today's yogurt with Tiffany is very convulated (just like herself), when it could have just been a simple 2 liner, or none at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone thinks she's not manipulative after watching that video then you need to give your heads a wobble..I'll give her one thing she's playing the YouTube game better than people who have been on it many years.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is a real manipulative corker. "I don't have have time to explain my medical situation but here's another 15 minutes of me talking about nothing, eating yogurt, and don't forget to buy my merch."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
OMG. That might be the most annoying video she has ever posted. She really is stringing it out now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If anyone thinks she's not manipulative after watching that video then you need to give your heads a wobble..I'll give her one thing she's playing the YouTube game better than people who have been on it many years.
She is spoilt rotten and never developed integrity. No 'normal' person would do what she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She makes on average 700 US dollars per video. She does 15/16 a month. She definitely posts videos with no news or updates just to keep the algorithm working in her favor. again, no shame in making money as long as we're all clear on what is going on here lol

Reactions: 9
She still could neither manipulate her way out of her business going under, nor WORK her way out of her business going under, nor manipulate her way out of a debt, nor WORK herself out of a debt.
Instead, she has caused society a lot of debts--her bank loan, the millions to cure her cancer (not her fault, but the LEAST she could do is to start eating a healthy diet to do ALL that is in her power to help herself.--that, and stop complaining about parking costs and doctors when she is the one who refuses to look up information relevant to her cancer.

A friend of my cousin who got throat cancer for the second time, (He did not stop smoking the entire time.) got this type of comment from his doctor: You need to stop smoking. The system is paying a lot of money for your chemo and radio-therapy, and you're not even helping the situation by continuing to smoke. What we are doing in terms of your treatment is a waste if you continue to smoke.

Reactions: 7
She's on there today talking about how there's no video when clearly there is one BECAUSE I'M WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW!!!! 1.5 minutes into the video and still no mention about how the Biopsy went, or how she's feeling! Then she pops on and is eating yogurt, and talking about her Tuesday videos. Jeebus, am I going mad??? This girl is taking me down the Garden Path with her! LOL
For the time it's taking NOT to talk about her experience with the Biopsy, she could have just said "Hey, it sucked, but I'm okay, etc"
Even when she asks Alma if it's okay that she is constantly filming, Alma answers with "you're happy", so what does that tell us. But Tiffany sits there with that grin and doesn't even consider the inconvenience to her family.
Another wasted video, where she could have just updated; but no, come back later, and she'll see if she feels like sharing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never ever watch a full video of her anymore after I landed here. I do not want to provide her with extra earnings on my behalf. Rotten little trickster.

• Haha
This is one of the most nonsensical videos to watch, she's all over the place and not really saying anything at all...good grief. Just keeps saying you'll understand when I post the future videos Thursday or Sunday.
This kind of manipulation is why I don’t watch TiffanyThinks anymore. Jenny Apple, the Krocks and Pog Family would NEVER do this on their cancer vlogs.

• Heart
She makes on average 700 US dollars per video. She does 15/16 a month. She definitely posts videos with no news or updates just to keep the algorithm working in her favor. again, no shame in making money as long as we're all clear on what is going on here lol
No shame in making money in an honest way; but when you're being dishonest, that's where the shame lies. Tiffany might as will be holding a gun and asking the bank teller to put the money in!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is a real manipulative corker. "I don't have have time to explain my medical situation but here's another 15 minutes of me talking about nothing, eating yogurt, and don't forget to buy my merch."
This! Just explained it now. Nope...dragging it our for content.

Reactions: 11
I never ever watch a full video of her anymore after I landed here. I do not want to provide her with extra earnings on my behalf. Rotten little trickster.
What you could do is watch all but the last minute, which is what I now do. It may not count for a full view if you don't watch till the end, though I am not sure about this. Others who know more about you tube would know. In other words, I do not know what the 'cut-off' time is for a click on her video to be considered a full view and remunerated as such.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No shame in making money in an honest way; but when you're being dishonest, that's where the shame lies. Tiffany might as will be holding a gun and asking the bank teller to put the money in!
If, at least she would say that 100% (or, at least 50%) of the sales of her merchandise was going to cancer research, I would consider that her contribution for all that society and modern research are doing for her. The Royal Marsden has kept her alive for over a year past her diagnosis. If she were someone in need, I would never say what I just did or write some of what I previously wrote. However, her lavish-enough lifestyle and spending habits paint a different picture.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm a bit confused (as always with her). After the last biopsy we saw her leave the hospital and she was bleeding and in immense pain.
This time is the complete opposite.
I realize she was kept overnight this time. Was this a different procedure?
If she had laparoscopic biopsies would she be able to sit up so soon?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.