TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
naaah, you guys, her new video is annoying me soo much! please don't post a f'in video if you have NOTHING to say. no updates, but all she says is, 'no updates yet' 'you'll see' she literally repeats the whole, you'll see soon stuff. it is WINDING me up. rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
naaah, you guys, her new video is annoying me soo much! please don't post a f'in video if you have NOTHING to say. no updates, but all she says is, 'no updates yet' 'you'll see' she literally repeats the whole, you'll see soon stuff is winding me up. rant over.
Welcome to the family. Please take a seat. Do you want a cup of jasmin tea, freshly brewed? Yoga starts at three in the dojo at the left side. Relax !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Welcome to the family. Please take a seat. Do you want a cup of jasmin tea, freshly brewed? Yoga starts at three in the dojo at the left side. Relax !
Last but not least, the creamy, white, vanilla low-calorie yoghurt is provided as a bonus.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something tells me that we are in the minority here when the video she just posted today has over 600 positive comments. I think she should provide the comments herself as a multiple-choice option that people could just tic instead of write.

She should write "Tic at least one":
(a) Take care of yourself, and we love you.
(b) Don't worry about posting videos. You tube is about YOU, not us.
(c) You are in our prayers.
(d) Here in (enter your country) you have captured our hearts.
(e) blue heart, red heart, praying hands, or alternating motifs thereof.
(f) WTF is going on here? (Although this is a rare one, it can sometimes be found, and since inclusivity is now the point in our world, she should include it as an option.)

Then provide a 'tic' tally for each choice, so that viewers could avoid 600 comments most of which are a variation of the above.
There was one, however, brave viewer who ventured a unique comment that represents the overall question mark we, here as a fellow minority, also have.
It is in the attachment.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Something tells me that we are in the minority here when the video she just posted today has over 600 positive comments. I think she should provide the comments herself as a multiple-choice question, that people could just tic instead of write.

She should write "Tic at least one":
(a) Take care of yourself, and we love you.
(b) Don't worry about posting videos. You tube is about YOU, not us.
(c) You are in our prayers.
(d) Here in (enter your country) you have captured our hearts.
(e) blue heart, red heart, praying hands, or alternating motifs thereof.
(f) WTF is going on here? (although this is a rare one, it can sometimes be found, and since inclusivity is now the point in our world, she should include it as an option.)

Then provide a 'tic' tally for each choice, so that viewers could avoid 600 comments most of which are a variation of the above.
There was one, however, brave viewer who ventured a unique comment that represents the overall question mark we, here as a fellow minority, also have.
It is in the attachment.
😂
This killed me.
And the brave commenter is right. Nothing makes sense and a solid tumour needs to be removed.

• Heart
naaah, you guys, her new video is annoying me soo much! please don't post a f'in video if you have NOTHING to say. no updates, but all she says is, 'no updates yet' 'you'll see' she literally repeats the whole, you'll see soon stuff. it is WINDING me up. rant over.
i believe that was the longest conversation I’ve heard her mum say even though it was fed to her by Tiffany..repeating that Tiffany’s happiest when she’s filming so as to justify that her family are actively encouraging her to film instead of just being held hostage to her insisting they’re on camera..it’s almost as if she’s been on here..and I see she made sure she catered to the watch me eat weirdos..

• Haha
Also, please change into your comfy clothes, comfy slippers, have some warm milk (mmmmm) and be cozy coz it is truly hectic here…🤣🤮.

• Haha
Is there something wrong with her? Why is she always repeating herself?
I would put it down to feeling woozy after anaesthesia as she mentioned but she repeats her self all the time in all her videos. The fact she watches videos back to edit them at leaves the repeated waffle baffles me. When I first started watching her I thought she wasn’t very bright.

• Haha
i believe that was the longest conversation I’ve heard her mum say even though it was fed to her by Tiffany..repeating that Tiffany’s happiest when she’s filming so as to justify that her family are actively encouraging her to film instead of just being held hostage to her insisting they’re on camera..it’s almost as if she’s been on here..and I see she made sure she catered to the watch me eat weirdos..
This made me laugh but poor mum. I think she is the real sufferer in this soap opera.

Reactions: 9
This made me laugh but poor mum. I think she is the real sufferer in this soap opera.
as everything is written on her mums face it’s easy to tell what she’s thinking I’d say..and I believe she actually looks a bit more relieved than usual?..but she has been through it..

Reactions: 6
At this point she’s more intelligent then we give her credit for. She’s not bothered what us minority on tattle think. She’ll use her formula to keep the masses coming back.

• Sick
She referred to it as “examination under general anesthetic” but because she’s unreliable using medical terms I thought it meant something else.
Makes sense now. Thank you.
I also see the EUA [exam under anesthesia] term used for our gyne patients who need biopsies of vagina, cervix and/or endometrium. More support for the theory that she's having more than rectal re-biopsies.

Reactions: 4
I have many adjectives to describe Tiffany but out of all those, the main one would by “greedy”. She is so greedy and her love of money (surely not her love for her loving TT family that she does these videos!) is the root of all her manipulation and deliberate cover ups. She doesn’t realise that she is losing compassion in her viewers who can see through her games. Not feeling sorry for her. She is sick, mentally and physically and has a greedy heart. 🤑

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
At this point she’s more intelligent then we give her credit for. She’s not bothered what us minority on tattle think. She’ll use her formula to keep the masses coming back.
Yes she doesn't care what we think as long as we keep it to ourselves and don't put it in her comments. It was always about her and not about the people she 'reaches'. She absolutely does not care about her audience.

She is still stupid though. In terms of common sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Last but not least, the creamy, white, vanilla low-calorie yoghurt is provided as a bonus.
Can’t stand her eating. Everytime she puts something into her mouth, I know she’s going to go “mmmmmm”. Makes me cringe. Everything she does irks me now…applying her lip gloss, is another one..😂

• Heart
  • Haha
You are now entitled to say 'I'm wearing the TiffWhisperer Badge, whenever we come on Tattle, I say we have to wear the TiffWhisperer Badge and if you want to get one, I've put the link in the comments below.'
Thank you for this loving Tattle family. Join us to be part of this loving Tattle family. Here, you may shout, you may also be angry. Just don't ask us how much we made on the merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.