TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one of the most nonsensical videos to watch, she's all over the place and not really saying anything at all...good grief. Just keeps saying you'll understand when I post the future videos Thursday or Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do not care about her businesses or what kind of home she lives. Her new video is up from the hospital btw. She's not really saying much other than "you'll see on Thursday, or Sunday what has been going on"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The point is personal integrity. If cash exists to pay back the loan (say, from you tube), then a person with integrity would have repaid the loan. If cash doesn't exist, then liquidate. However, she had no bills because the address of the business is her personal address.
You all here on Tattle are the ones claiming that she has been easily cashing in with her you tube videos. I do not have that opinion. So, according to you all, she could EASILY have repaid the loan, then closed her business if she wanted to, WITH INTEGRITY and not have SOCIETY erase her debts.
THAT is what I am saying.
It is a question of integrity. Some people have it, and some people don't. Period.

HOWEVER, since I am probably the ONLY one here who does NOT believe she is making that much on youtube, I am therefore, maybe the only one here to believe, also, that she did NOT have the cash to repay the loan.

Really? According to most of you on this forum, she is CASHING IN thousands per month for over a YEAR on you-tube. That is CASH that can be USED to pay off a DEBT, no matter what that debt is for. THEN, the business could be closed, WITH INTEGRITY.
By the way, the business tax bracket is a function of the revenues. If there were no revenues, there were no taxes. The rest is INTEREST on the loan.
A) you clearly have no knowledge of accounting
B) you clearly have no understanding of how running a business works or how the financials of a ltd company run

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg with this new video the challenge was how many times can you say - "I wanted a video out for you guys" and 'I feel bad when I don't get a video out for you guys' and 'Let me know if you guys want me to put out videos for you'. Just put out the video when and when you can Tiff, for god sakes woman you have cancer - social media has already been hard enough for you!

Plus, she says she's been through a roller coaster of a journey from this procedure that happened(biopsy?) and she needs to get her mental health in the right place - what exactly did they tell her or do to her?

Also her omnious sayings about enjoying every moment when you can, because you never know when the moment is gone makes me believe she got bad news?

My prediction(since she like us to 'tune in next time' and never tell us then and there so we don't worry), they gave her a surgical plan?

Reactions: 13
The point is personal integrity. If cash exists to pay back the loan (say, from you tube), then a person with integrity would have repaid the loan. If cash doesn't exist, then liquidate. However, she had no bills because the address of the business is her personal address.
You all here on Tattle are the ones claiming that she has been easily cashing in with her you tube videos. I do not have that opinion. So, according to you all, she could EASILY have repaid the loan, then closed her business if she wanted to, WITH INTEGRITY and not have SOCIETY erase her debts.
THAT is what I am saying.
It is a question of integrity. Some people have it, and some people don't. Period.

HOWEVER, since I am probably the ONLY one here who does NOT believe she is making that much on youtube, I am therefore, maybe the only one here to believe, also, that she did NOT have the cash to repay the loan.

Really? According to most of you on this forum, she is CASHING IN thousands per month for over a YEAR on you-tube. That is CASH that can be USED to pay off a DEBT, no matter what that debt is for. THEN, the business could be closed, WITH INTEGRITY.
By the way, the business tax bracket is a function of the revenues. If there were no revenues, there were no taxes. The rest is INTEREST on the loan.
She is making a lot on yt. There is no debating this at all if you know anything about adsense and what they pay to content creators with Tiffany's amount of views and engagement.
It's not a big deal anyway. I wish we'd move on from all this speculation about income bc nobody is ever going to have concrete receipts.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OK after watching the latest "update " (at least I know what yogurt to buy) there is absolutely NO DOUBT in my mind that its all about the revenue she generates on her channel...to give ZERO update to her "Tiffany Family " says it all....when will her followers realise what she's doing...

Reactions: 22
OK after watching the latest "update " (at least I know what yogurt to buy) there is absolutely NO DOUBT in my mind that its all about the revenue she generates on her channel...to give ZERO update to her "Tiffany Family " says it all....when will her followers realise what she's doing...
It seriously is all about the money! There's no other reason to put out videos where she repeats the same thing for 14 minutes or bonus videos without any cancer related things.

Reactions: 16
staying in hospital *cancer*

No tea session today. In hospital after procedure. All will make sense on Thursday's or Sunday's vid, hopefully. No chance to edit. Crying a lot.

Laptop with her. No vid today. Quick update. Rollercoaster. Can't explain now because it's been so crazy these few days. I am ok. Amma is here. Just want to come on here, instead of FB or instagram, to say no tea with Tiffany today. I feel like everytime I'm in hospital, I just want to come out and live happily, thinking about these shoes, going to buy them, who cares. Plan holidays. If you have chance to make memories, do or get something, just do it. Not happy, change it. Have the best life. My little message for you today: live and be happy. Surround yourselves with good people. Quick question to Amma on tips for you guys: Be happy, always pray every minute enjoy your life.

Got my yogurt, so doing a little chit chat with you, feel bad if I don't have a vid for you. You mean a lot to me. Just me eating yogurt, no usual tea. Tried to film a little clip with Amma, Amma has gone to get food, but I'm so drugged out. This is a very nice vanilla yogurt, creamy, but without fat and sugar. Didn't sleep well, vomited a lot. You will understand in Thursday's vid. At least I have answers. I have not gotten any results yet. in a week or so, we'll all know. I need time to recover. Still want you to have vids and updates, want you to understand that nothing is straightforward. Can't remember what I filmed. On a lot of morphine. Will be back to schedule next week. Would you rather not see a vid? Let her know guys. I've been quiet on FB and instagram, very drained, cannot keep food down. Going home today, will recover properly at home. I always have my bullet journal with me, laptop and lip balm wherever I go. I read your comments on a bigger screen laptop, instead of small screen phone. Can't finish yogurt.

Videos coming up, keep in mind that it's a whole process, not simple. I need to recover, my mental health esp. I've still been posting, so at least you get to see vids. Everything will be back on schedule. What's happening in your life, let her know guys! Let's help and support each other. Amma's back with apple juice, popcorns, and sweets for nephew. You will understand when you see vids. It's been a hectic couple of days. Once you see those vids, you will understand. I will take a break as so many of told to do. this is my therapy, what gets me through. Amma knows as well, esp. when I feel sad, picking up camera always makes me feel better. Nurse coming, gotta go. Feeling a lot better now. Amma and I munching on popcorns, mmmmmm.

Subscribe, love you, bye bye and out!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly don’t think I can stomach any more after that ‘update’, all I can see is the blatant manipulation.

:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A) you clearly have no knowledge of accounting
B) you clearly have no understanding of how running a business works or how the financials of a ltd company run
Why not? Please explain where I went wrong.

What I said is sound, and makes sense. from an integrity standpoint, of course, and from a LEGAL standpoint of being able to repay a loan.

ALso, what did she use 30,000L for????? NO ONE HERE has even ventured a guess!!
_____________________________________________________________-

Making money off of Y (from you tube) , to pay loan B = INTEGRITY

Making money off of Y, then liquidating business and AVOID paying loan = NO INTEGRITY

(In the meantime, getting millions of L worth of medical care, getting manicures, pedicures, eyebrow cures, clothes, all things blue, AND complaining about doctors and the pounds she pays for parking...........

Come on, man................Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all want me to stop talking money, and I will, but now y'all are saying it's because of the money she is on you-tube.....money she did NOT use to pay her DEBT to the bank.
So, money, money money.....The ABBA song....

Reactions: 6
Why not? Please explain where I went wrong.

What I said is sound, and makes sense. from an integrity standpoint, of course, and from a LEGAL standpoint of being able to repay a loan.

ALso, what did she use 30,000L for????? NO ONE HERE has even ventured a guess!!
_____________________________________________________________-

Making money off of Y (from you tube) , to pay loan B = INTEGRITY

Making money off of Y, then liquidating business and AVOID paying loan = NO INTEGRITY

(In the meantime, getting millions of L worth of medical care, getting manicures, pedicures, eyebrow cures, clothes, all things blue, AND complaining about doctors and the pounds she pays for parking...........

Come on, man................Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all want me to stop talking money, and I will, but now y'all are saying it's because of the money she is on you-tube.....money she did NOT use to pay her DEBT to the bank.
So, money, money money.....The ABBA song....
There’s no point trying to explain it to you. You’ve clearly got a bee in your bonnet over it. Also it’s £ no L (whatever that is?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think she's been making a lot from yt all year, probably the last 8/9 months the money from yt has started rolling in. her channel probably made next to nothing up until 8/9 months ago when she was consistantly getting tons of engagement from her cancer journey.

Reactions: 2
Also it’s £ no L (whatever that is?)
I am using a US keyboard, for your information, and I didn't want to waste time finding the correct symbol, because, as I observe, you are a highly intelligent person that can figure it out without my having to waste my time finding the correct symbol!! (You did figure it out, right, what I meant by 'debt in excess of 24,000L'? Because the others on this forum did figure it out.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg with this new video the challenge was how many times can you say - "I wanted a video out for you guys" and 'I feel bad when I don't get a video out for you guys' and 'Let me know if you guys want me to put out videos for you'. Just put out the video when and when you can Tiff, for god sakes woman you have cancer - social media has already been hard enough for you!

Plus, she says she's been through a roller coaster of a journey from this procedure that happened(biopsy?) and she needs to get her mental health in the right place - what exactly did they tell her or do to her?

Also her omnious sayings about enjoying every moment when you can, because you never know when the moment is gone makes me believe she got bad news?

My prediction(since she like us to 'tune in next time' and never tell us then and there so we don't worry), they gave her a surgical plan?
No, not necessarily. She said every time she visits the hospital it reminds her to go out and enjoy life and every moment. She likes to make things seem more complicated and ominous than what she's really talking about. I mean, her situation is definitely serious, but what SHE means when she spouts off all this airy fairy philosophy about living each moment, I doubt she is giving us insights or hints at anything deeper.
She also does not seem too distraught in the video, though she mentioned being high on the hospital administered drugs which can alter or mask real feelings or mood.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

My prediction is that she is full of crap as always. She over-dramatises everything. She loves to keep the mystery so that people will 'tune in'. Nothing 'major' probably happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

No tea session today. In hospital after procedure. All will make sense on Thursday's or Sunday's vid, hopefully. No chance to edit. Crying a lot.

Laptop with her. No vid today. Quick update. Rollercoaster. Can't explain now because it's been so crazy these few days. I am ok. Amma is here. Just want to come on here, instead of FB or instagram, to say no tea with Tiffany today. I feel like everytime I'm in hospital, I just want to come out and live happily, thinking about these shoes, going to buy them, who cares. Plan holidays. If you have chance to make memories, do or get something, just do it. Not happy, change it. Have the best life. My little message for you today: live and be happy. Surround yourselves with good people. Quick question to Amma on tips for you guys: Be happy, always pray every minute enjoy your life.

Got my yogurt, so doing a little chit chat with you, feel bad if I don't have a vid for you. You mean a lot to me. Just me eating yogurt, no usual tea. Tried to film a little clip with Amma, Amma has gone to get food, but I'm so drugged out. This is a very nice vanilla yogurt, creamy, but without fat and sugar. Didn't sleep well, vomited a lot. You will understand in Thursday's vid. At least I have answers. I have not gotten any results yet. in a week or so, we'll all know. I need time to recover. Still want you to have vids and updates, want you to understand that nothing is straightforward. Can't remember what I filmed. On a lot of morphine. Will be back to schedule next week. Would you rather not see a vid? Let her know guys. I've been quiet on FB and instagram, very drained, cannot keep food down. Going home today, will recover properly at home. I always have my bullet journal with me, laptop and lip balm wherever I go. I read your comments on a bigger screen laptop, instead of small screen phone. Can't finish yogurt.

Videos coming up, keep in mind that it's a whole process, not simple. I need to recover, my mental health esp. I've still been posting, so at least you get to see vids. Everything will be back on schedule. What's happening in your life, let her know guys! Let's help and support each other. Amma's back with apple juice, popcorns, and sweets for nephew. You will understand when you see vids. It's been a hectic couple of days. Once you see those vids, you will understand. I will take a break as so many of told to do. this is my therapy, what gets me through. Amma knows as well, esp. when I feel sad, picking up camera always makes me feel better. Nurse coming, gotta go. Feeling a lot better now. Amma and I munching on popcorns, mmmmmm.

Thanks as ever for that brilliant summary, saving the rest of us from the torture of watching it! I can't believe she actually said 'at least I have answers' followed by 'I have not gotten any results yet.' Talk about frustrating contradictions! She is SO spinning out for money, whatever the truth of her situation (and I doubt that it can be very good).

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think she's been making a lot from yt all year, probably the last 8/9 months the money from yt has started rolling in. her channel probably made next to nothing up until 8/9 months ago when she was consistantly getting tons of engagement from her cancer journey.
And a lump sum of money can be deposited to pay a loan back progressively, month by month: 4000 per month for 9 months, and she could have repaid the loan, and then liquidated her business. She is also probably on some sort of disability, so, she is getting some money per month. Add to that the fact that she is paying nothing out of pocket for medical expenses...but complained about parking cost.

Reactions: 5

She couldn't keep food down and was vomiting and the next thing she eats is popcorn? Does this woman have no sense at all?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.