TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realise that I sound deeply cynical but I wonder whether she withholds good news as well as bad? Good news could lose her followers and therefore money.
I've posted that very idea before myself. Sad when you lose trust in someone and suspicion of motives replaces their credibility. In trying to figure out WHY she hasn't shared more fully what appeared to be GOOD news, you can't help but land on acknowledging that her cancer diagnosis is what began to draw the large following, and it wasn't so long ago that she was crowing about pursuing a 100k subscriber goal. What happens if the reason for her abundance of subs disappears?

So very, very odd that she hasn't been more expressive over what sounded like good news. Why wouldn't she have wanted to share it in more detail and in her childish way of over-expressing herself???

Reactions: 10
They said 6-12 months before the treatments … And what do you mean no more treatment ? She finished another round of chemo only two months ago, and the last scans and biopsies were clean and the tumour didn’t grow so yes that might be considered remission if the last results are coming back clean …obviously they spoke about the surgery being the end goal because it’s the end goal in every cancer protocols when possible and she might have it one day but because the surgery is so difficult and life changing they hope to be able to delay it hence the wait and watch . Wait and watch can last for months / years it’s definitely not a miracle . It’s a controversial strategy but according to her situation that’s probably one of the best, since her surgeon and Marsden is one of the best they surely know what they do …
Yes but they told her that that round of chemo will not do anything to the tumour and that it is just to prevent spreading.

Reactions: 11
She once met a doctor that was not from her team (in May or something ) who told her that maybe the surgery would not be possible … And then the team ( because the surgery requires actually a whole team of surgeons not only the one surgeon ) decided they needed another round of chemo in order for them to have enough time to plan the surgery and then she had the last meeting with the surgeon ( after the last good results ) during which he seemed very reluctant about the surgery and pushed for the wait and watch approach instead. Nobody knows why since Tiffany could not explain it .

Reactions: 12
Yes but they told her that that round of chemo will not do anything to the tumour and that it is just to prevent spreading.
Yes, but apparently radiation can have a delayed benefit? I'm just speculating since Tiffany has unfortunately not offered us the information herself.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t been following closely but I remember at one point she was desperate for a surgery date? What changed?
The turning point was the letter from the surgeon explaining that her surgery will be 12 hours long and require about 8 surgeons from different faculties. What really solidfied the decision for her was the biopsy and how hard it was for her body to recover from that. The wait and watch approach was a lifeline for her to escape into the belief she will be cured with just the treatment she's had so far, even though the aim is always to do surgery with stage 3 colorectal patients. There was a surgical oncologist in the comments in the no surgery video who said that even if the biopises come back clear they mean nothing because it means the chemoradiotherpay done it's job for surgery. The best outcome at this point is the surgeon has a revised surgical plan which isn't as invasive and the cancer hasn't spread.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The turning point was the letter from the surgeon explaining that her surgery will be 12 hours long and require about 8 surgeons from different faculties. What really solidfied the decision for her was the biopsy and how hard it was for her body to recover from that. The wait and watch approach was a lifeline for her to escape into the belief she will be cured with just the treatment she's had so far, even though the aim is always to do surgery with stage 3 colorectal patients. There was a surgical oncologist in the comments in the no surgery video who said that even if the biopises come back clear they mean nothing because it means the chemoradiotherpay done it's job for surgery. The best outcome at this point is the surgeon has a revised surgical plan which isn't as invasive and the cancer hasn't spread.
Thanks so much for explaining 😊

Reactions: 5
I've posted that very idea before myself. Sad when you lose trust in someone and suspicion of motives replaces their credibility. In trying to figure out WHY she hasn't shared more fully what appeared to be GOOD news, you can't help but land on acknowledging that her cancer diagnosis is what began to draw the large following, and it wasn't so long ago that she was crowing about pursuing a 100k subscriber goal. What happens if the reason for her abundance of subs disappears?

So very, very odd that she hasn't been more expressive over what sounded like good news. Why wouldn't she have wanted to share it in more detail and in her childish way of over-expressing herself???
On one of her Tiktok videos she even puts a link to her YouTube channel saying 'watch my videos that are all about CANCER.' She is an expert at monetising illness.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Yes, but apparently radiation can have a delayed benefit? I'm just speculating since Tiffany has unfortunately not offered us the information herself.
Yes radiation can have a delayed benefit and chemo continued to kill the eventual remaining active cancerous cells …

Yes they knew chemo would not do anything in regard to the size of the tumour / they didn’t expect shrinkage but chemo continued to kill potential active cancerous cells .

Reactions: 4
Did “Bowelbabe”Deborah James have pelvic exenteration surgery?
I follow woman here in the U.S. whose story is absolutely incredible:

Reactions: 6
On one of her Tiktok videos she even puts a link to her YouTube channel saying 'watch my videos that are all about CANCER.' She is an expert at monetising illness.
And just calling Monday videos with *CANCER* in the title as "bonus" videos as if she's giving her craving "fans" added opportunities to "see" her just goes against her stated objective of documenting her cancer journey for herself and seeking support from her TT "family". Instead, it is exactly what it looks like, she's curating entertainment and she considers subs consumers of her brand. It's why I no longer choose to be directly involved with her channel (thanks to DivineMystic now being our intermediary! ⚘️). I have no doubt TikTok, IG and YT shorts are additional ways to try to increase traffic to her YT videos to increase the # of subscribers and therefore income.

I actually initially considered buying one of her sweatshirts until I saw no acknowledgement that she was donating any portion of the proceeds to any cancer charity. That made me uncomfortable early on.

Reactions: 7
That was really interesting to read and I feel for her! :cry:

Reactions: 9
I don’t think that BB had that done, no.

I haven't watched Tiffany's latest video which she just posted, but I can't help noticing that one of her cult-followers is trying to persuade her to drink vegan juice as a cure....omg. She would be better off over here, I reckon.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
O my, DivineMystic, i am feeling for you. This video is obnoxious beyond words. Pay special attention to the little babyvoice at the beginning. 🫤

That was really interesting to read and I feel for her! :cry:
64 rounds of chemo and a very extensive operation and also a liver resection. 🥺

• Sad
  • Sick
She said she was having a pre-op assessment in her latest video? Surely she wouldn't be having a pre-op assessment before they've even decided if they're doing the surgery?

I also wonder when she comments that she's in so much pain and doesn't understand why if the doctors remind her that she has a cancerous tumour inside her

ETA- Ahh it was a pre-op assessment for her biopsies

Reactions: 8
feeling unwell (CT & MRI Scans) *cancer*

Unwell in bed, after PET scan. Radioactive dye messed her stomach up. Vomiting alot. Pre-op assessment under anaesthic, CT and MRI scans later today, and biopsy the next day. 8 weeks already. Haven't felt so badly in a long time. Thinking about her mom's sis who passed away from cancer. She does not remember much about her aunt or her cancer journey, except that she was in bed. Mom said aunt was at late stage of cancer when diagnosed. Really hope cure is found for cancer. Thanks to everyone who's here with her for this crazy, not straightforward journey. It's been a lot since beginning.

Nothing to eat as sick. Amma said hello. In We Got This sweatshirts, link in description box for purchase if you want. Tummy hurt a lot. Need to get vid. up so with laptop. She feels really bad if no vid is up. Many are waiting for her videos. Didn't take her morphine. Will take it at hospital at pharmacist. Trying to eat something before the scans, 3 or 4 hours no eating prior. It's hectic. I look ill.

Sitting in car while Amma went into shop to get something for her to eat. Still thinks it's the radioactive dye that's causing the pain in her stomach. She was vomiting so hard. Ate a bit of pastries in car that Amma bought back. Just not too hungry. Don't want to force herself in case she vomits. Pre-op assessment, MRI and CT scans tick tick tick. Bro in law said he listens to Tiff with Tea, that made her happy, so sweet. Bro in law is her number 1 supporter. Prayers for her TT family, watch over them and protect them. So grateful that all will happened in the hospital at Sutton (instead of Chelsea and Sutton) today.

Bloodtest, ECG also done prior to CT and MRI scans. Tick tick tick. Need to use shower gel given by hospital before biopsy tomorrow. No more vomiting, just very tired. Gotta wake up very early to drive to Chelsea for the biopsy the next day. Appointments are happening back to back. All done. Vision is blurry because of some injection for scan. Hates MRI scans, just stuck and cannot move. Lips and face are super dry. Out of the hospital, a whole day of scans. Tired. Tummy is ok. Gonna get some chips and tea from MacDonald's. I really want chips. Not allowed to eat at a certain time before the next day. New McCrispy Burger, should I try it? I'll try it, take a bite and give the rest to Matt. Tummy feels ok now. I've never ever heard they don't have any curry sauce. They are so busy they forgot about the milk in my tea. Chips are good. Eating with Amma, therefore eating slowly. What do you order from McDonald's? Look at the packaging. Wow, crunchy crunchy, pure crunchiness. Let me just take 1 bite, hot hot hot. Hmmmm, it's nice, hmmmmm. Nothing special, just crunchy chicken in a burger. I prefer chicken nuggets.

Matt going for run. She's going to have nice warm hot shower and put on pjs. (Lots of laughing over what, I cannot tell, plus I am feeling faint by now.) She's all cozy. Where can she get cozy Christmas pjs where she, sis, and Amma can be matchy matchy for Christmas, tell her guys! Watching football, just the 3 of them. Thank you for watching! Next vid = biopsy!

Subscribe, love and out! Everyone say goodnight, goodnight!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Unwell in bed, after PET scan. Radioactive dye messed her stomach up. Vomiting alot. Pre-op assessment under anaesthic, CT and MRI scans later today, and biopsy the next day. 8 weeks already. Haven't felt so badly in a long time. Thinking about her mom's sis who passed away from cancer. She does not remember much about her aunt or her cancer journey, except that she was in bed. Mom said aunt was at late stage of cancer when diagnosed. Really hope cure is found for cancer. Thanks to everyone who's here with her for this crazy, not straightforward journey. It's been a lot since beginning.

Nothing to eat as sick. Amma said hello. In We Got This sweatshirts, link in description box for purchase if you want. Tummy hurt a lot. Need to get vid. up so with laptop. She feels really bad if no vid is up. Many are waiting for her videos. Didn't take her morphine. Will take it at hospital at pharmacist. Trying to eat something before the scans, 3 or 4 hours no eating prior. It's hectic. I look ill.

Sitting in car while Amma went into shop to get something for her to eat. Still thinks it's the radioactive dye that's causing the pain in her stomach. She was vomiting so hard. Ate a bit of pastries in car that Amma bought back. Just not too hungry. Don't want to force herself in case she vomits. Pre-op assessment, MRI and CT scans tick tick tick. Bro in law said he listens to Tiff with Tea, that made her happy, so sweet. Bro in law is her number 1 supporter. Prayers for her TT family, watch over them and protect them. So grateful that all will happened in the hospital at Sutton (instead of Chelsea and Sutton) today.

Bloodtest, ECG also done prior to CT and MRI scans. Tick tick tick. Need to use shower gel given by hospital before biopsy tomorrow. No more vomiting, just very tired. Gotta wake up very early to drive to Chelsea for the biopsy the next day. Appointments are happening back to back. All done. Vision is blurry because of some injection for scan. Hates MRI scans, just stuck and cannot move. Lips and face are super dry. Out of the hospital, a whole day of scans. Tired. Tummy is ok. Gonna get some chips and tea from MacDonald's. I really want chips. Not allowed to eat at a certain time before the next day. New McCrispy Burger, should I try it? I'll try it, take a bite and give the rest to Matt. Tummy feels ok now. I've never ever heard they don't have any curry sauce. They are so busy they forgot about the milk in my tea. Chips are good. Eating with Amma, therefore eating slowly. What do you order from McDonald's? Look at the packaging. Wow, crunchy crunchy, pure crunchiness. Let me just take 1 bite, hot hot hot. Hmmmm, it's nice, hmmmmm. Nothing special, just crunchy chicken in a burger. I prefer chicken nuggets.

Matt going for run. She's going to have nice warm hot shower and put on pjs. (Lots of laughing over what, I cannot tell, plus I am feeling faint by now.) She's all cozy. Where can she get cozy Christmas pjs where she, sis, and Amma can be matchy matchy for Christmas, tell her guys! Watching football, just the 3 of them. Thank you for watching! Next vid = biopsy!

I think you deserve a medal for sitting through that and also transcribing it for us here!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She eats so little it's worrying. She's shown that she's been given shakes in previous vlogs but never mentions them, judging by her weight she isn't drinking them.

Reactions: 12
She eats so little it's worrying. She's shown that she's been given shakes in previous vlogs but never mentions them, judging by her weight she isn't drinking them.
She had already these special drinks as supplementary food months ago before the diagnosis. But she did not like the taste (can not blame her, even my own dear mother was gagging). But she also not take a good healthy alternative instead. Just watered down juice full of artificial sweeteners.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Something rubbed me the wrong way about how she was acting the whole first part of the video...I don't want to say it was an act for the camera so I won't. Then after the appts it was back to "normal" baby voice, facial expressions etc. Could be because of the morphine she got in the hopsital but I just don't know.
I agree about her eating, there seems to be a bigger issue there. She takes one bite of things, goes for a day or more without eating, and she eats unhealthy stuff a lot when she does. I thought I saw her mom wince in the car when she declared she just couldn't eat the thing she bought her and would save it for later.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

My guess is the beginning of the video where she says “today” was recorded last Wednesday.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.