TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her new video today she's talking about getting her Biopsy; but didn't she already have it; wasn't that on the last video?? Dear Gawd, there she is leading me down that path again; I'm surprised I'm still coherent!! lol
Matt is going away again for a couple of days; does anyone else find this really odd since she is having a Biopsy and he's going away?? I know they had the trip planned, but still, very odd, he knows she's been up all night worried sick about the procedure. I've worked in many Hospitals where I had to literally beg the Spouse/Better-half to please leave so we can take care of the patient, and then we always let them back in, so I know of what I speak!
Why is she praying on the video; that's so personal and I don't understand the idea behind it.
So, she won't eat the Egg Salad sandwich that the Nurse brought her, but can eat the French Fries at dinner. I think she's just a Junk Food addict.
And isn't it odd that none of her other Family members are helping? Alma is going to go home for the night, then going back in the morning; but her Sister is near-by, and yes she has small children, but she also has a Husband who can care for the kids for a few hours, still doesn't appear to be around. The family dynamic has changed a lot since Tiffany has gotten sick, and I really think that YT and how much she records now has a lot to do with it.
She mentioned that she vomited but she's probably hungry, and Morphine is terribly hard on the stomach, so LISTEN TO YOUR NURSES, and eat the damn sandwich!!! No, it's not because she's eating too much too quickly, it's because she's not eating much at all. Tiffany is one of those patients that makes a Nurses job harder than it already is! Her problem is that she doesn't trust her Nurses!
If Matt didn't go away, then she wouldn't have felt so alone when Alma left. Matt should have been there!! And no one can tell me any different. I've worked in medicine for a long time, and patients heal faster when their loved ones are near! She said she didn't want to worry him by giving him details about how it's going.... well he'd have to be a complete idiot not to understand how it went, since the first time was such a train-wreck!!
No news again about how it went.
Good point about the prayer thing. She is evidently a Christian. Jesus told his followers to NOT pray in public - to go home and do it privately. I think the verse says to pray in a closet - to emphasize that it’s between the person and god and should not ever be for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It seems the tumor in her rectum... But i don't understand, she didn't do any prep and and ate dinner the night before.
She can have a preparation in the hospital. When I worked there, some patients were given an enema. But in her case it is just a trip in to mystery land 🤪 because with a biopsy they make small wounds and you do not want an infection of the biopsy location .

Reactions: 5
She can have a preparation in the hospital. When I worked there, some patients were given an enema. But in her case it is just a trip in to mystery land 🤪 because with a biopsy they make small wounds and you do not want an infection of the biopsy location .
Depends what biopsy she had, suppose we’ll find out soon.

Reactions: 5
Seriously! What in this video was so hectic that she couldn't explain it in the ramblings in her Tuesday videos - It would have literally took her 30 seconds!! Plus, her saying she doesn't know if she'll have a video up on Thursday or Sunday(in the last vlog) - we all know that's a lie. She was always going to put up a video and she will continue to do so.

Thinks it's time I take a break from her. I felt empathy for her and still do to some extent. But, she's way too manipulative.
I completely agree. I'm done with her too. I wish her the best, but I can't stay on this roller-coaster ride anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Depends what biopsy she had, suppose we’ll find out soon.
You must apply for the function of jester of this board. (not meant to be rude). Because Tiffany is never, ever honest about the results of her medical test. It is like to complete a giant jigsaw puzzle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You must apply for the function of jester of this board. (not meant to be rude). Because Tiffany is never, ever honest about the results of her medical test. It is like to complete a giant jigsaw puzzle.
Well I wish her all the best, sad that she’s playing mind games with people that are concerned about her.

Reactions: 13
Amma looked lovely in that saffron coloured We Got This t-shirt. Suited her perfectly.

Don't have anything else to contribute to this shitshow, fully understand those who feel they need to step away. Sadly I find this thread far too entertaining to leave. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On her new video today she's talking about getting her Biopsy; but didn't she already have it; wasn't that on the last video?? Dear Gawd, there she is leading me down that path again; I'm surprised I'm still coherent!! lol
Matt is going away again for a couple of days; does anyone else find this really odd since she is having a Biopsy and he's going away?? I know they had the trip planned, but still, very odd, he knows she's been up all night worried sick about the procedure. I've worked in many Hospitals where I had to literally beg the Spouse/Better-half to please leave so we can take care of the patient, and then we always let them back in, so I know of what I speak!
Why is she praying on the video; that's so personal and I don't understand the idea behind it.
So, she won't eat the Egg Salad sandwich that the Nurse brought her, but can eat the French Fries at dinner. I think she's just a Junk Food addict.
And isn't it odd that none of her other Family members are helping? Alma is going to go home for the night, then going back in the morning; but her Sister is near-by, and yes she has small children, but she also has a Husband who can care for the kids for a few hours, still doesn't appear to be around. The family dynamic has changed a lot since Tiffany has gotten sick, and I really think that YT and how much she records now has a lot to do with it.
She mentioned that she vomited but she's probably hungry, and Morphine is terribly hard on the stomach, so LISTEN TO YOUR NURSES, and eat the damn sandwich!!! No, it's not because she's eating too much too quickly, it's because she's not eating much at all. Tiffany is one of those patients that makes a Nurses job harder than it already is! Her problem is that she doesn't trust her Nurses!
If Matt didn't go away, then she wouldn't have felt so alone when Alma left. Matt should have been there!! And no one can tell me any different. I've worked in medicine for a long time, and patients heal faster when their loved ones are near! She said she didn't want to worry him by giving him details about how it's going.... well he'd have to be a complete idiot not to understand how it went, since the first time was such a train-wreck!!
Yeah that is a little odd he's going away...🧐

Reactions: 9
So she’s clearly very very poorly if she has a PCA after a colonoscopy. I’m not sure if it was actually a colonoscopy that she had. We had patients with colorectal cancer and they had colonoscopies and went home the same day. Some decide to have full GA but stay a couple of hours and then leave. I think she had an entirely different procedure, not sure why she isn’t telling people this. It’s confusing!

Also, why doesn’t she wait till after her procedure before she starts recording for YT? She should be resting!

For a biopsy of the rectum or colon you need an endoscopy. Unless it’s a full thickness Bowel biopsy.
Yes, that's my understanding, because they're checking the layers but I originally thought the Sigmoidoscopy ; but because of the bleeding, I leaned toward the Full Thickness Biopsy. But who knows.... Tiffany is so vague all the time, it could have been a Root Canal, and we'd never know it!! LOL
Yes, always has that camera up and recording, and yet not sharing any information. She's an odd duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To my Loving Cheap Family ... I still wonder if her initial surgeon has removed himself from her case as she likely has gone against his medical advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
To my Loving Cheap Family ... I still wonder if her initial surgeon has removed himself from her case as she likely has gone against his medical advice.
I wondered too; because IF a Surgeon/Doctor is sick, then the Nurse will sit down with you and let you know what's going on and who will be taking over the Primary Care. I'm in Canada, but I have Nursing friends in the UK who have confirmed this for me. It's not normal to just be left in the dark about your Primary Surgeon being absent from your care. Something is not sitting right. Maybe he was harassed by her LTT Family and pulled out?! It's kind of unlikely, but not unheard of. I worked with a Neurosurgeon who had a patient who went on FB and bad-mouthed him, and he dropped her from his practice; so it does happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think she was recovering at home last week, how can people explain the video on the 18th saying she was very sick? She had everything done in one week. I think we are two weeks behind not one. We'll never know though. She is 8 weeks out from her last biopsy, but who even knows when that was done. She posts days if not a week or two behind actual events.
She was very sick / vomiting / stomach pain BEFORE the biopsy, the day before the biopsy on the 19th and then she went to the hospital ( sick) for MRI and the day after it was biopsy day so biopsy was a week ago.

Reactions: 7
A comment of 23 hours ago, blocked deleted ticked ticked ticked already, but still there before it disappears, here's what we are known as:
Tiff you should get solliciter to sue a cheap talk site and get your name and personal info off that site. Yesterday I read over there they crossed the line with a lot of things and should be ashamed of themselves for talking the way they do about you--especially you are sick and going through a lot. Please please Tiff get your brother in law to put pressure to remove your username from that site because you are too weak and have problems...this one is a problem too but maybe it can be solved by someone in your family or a friend. At least say something in your next video about that cheap site and that you personally say they should be ashamed of themselves because the talk is no good over there.

Also, this was blocked deleted ticked ticked ticked already, but still there:
Dear Tiffany, as much as i hate to say this you might not have much time left. Soon you shall meet your God and Creator who loves you, and died for you on the cross. I think this is a good time to prepare and reflect and ask Jesus forgivness for any sin or transgression. I also pray for your healing, ask God ( Jesus) to take you sickness away, if that is His Will and you have faith then miracles can and Do happen. Read the Bible. May God Bless and Strengthen You! Give you Hope and Courage! May He bring you healing and peace....
The viewers are concerned at night:
"What are they writing on this cheap site?
No, we don't tolerate brains and wit!
Quick! Block and delete, tickticktick!"

Sorry, am still working and frustrated 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she was recovering at home last week, how can people explain the video on the 18th saying she was very sick? She had everything done in one week. I think we are two weeks behind not one. We'll never know though. She is 8 weeks out from her last biopsy, but who even knows when that was done. She posts days if not a week or two behind actual events.
But in the last video she said she was late for this week but next week she’ll catch up and it will be the real dates (or the day after as usual)… Is it true who knows … But it might be…

Reactions: 4
It seems the tumor in her rectum... But i don't understand, she didn't do any prep and and ate dinner the night before.
She wants us to believe that it was only a colonoscopy, but I strongly believe it was biopsies taken from some of her abdominal organs that have tumour attachments. Hence the general anaesthesia, shower gel and pre op bloodwork, EKG ETC. Also her stomach pain and vomiting. They could have also done sigmoidoscopy which is lower end of the colon rectum and perhaps gave her an enema either there or at home. She wont discuss any details but her tumour is likely very low in her bowel and rectum/anus. The abdo bipsy results are known during the lap procedure during a frozen section that is done.right there. It is a preliminary diagnosis of cancer or abnormal cells. She knows much more then she reveals. 100%. I believe this was all done more then a week ago. Maybe two.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She wants us to believe that it was only a colonoscopy, but I strongly believe it was biopsies taken from some of her abdominal organs that have tumour attachments. Hence the general anaesthesia, shower gel and pre op bloodwork, EKG ETC. Also her stomach pain and vomiting. They could have also done sigmoidoscopy which is lower end of the colon rectum and perhaps gave her an enema either there or at home. She wont discuss any details but her tumour is likely very low in her bowel and rectum/anus. The abdo bipsy results are known during the lap procedure during a frozen section that is done.right there. It is a preliminary diagnosis of cancer or abnormal cells. She knows much more then she reveals. 100%. I believe this was all done more then a week ago. Maybe two.
from the paperwork she briefly flashed the tumor is located in her lower bowel.

Reactions: 4
I question the time and days too. No one is given a sandwich right after general anaesthesia without first tolerating some full fluids first i was shocked at her meal. I think it was the next day or something. Maybe it was in the evening after she tolerated some jello or soups. Who knows but its fishy. it would help to know how long the procedure took but of course that would help us piece together this Medical Mystery Tour!

Yeah that is a little odd he's going away...🧐
Someone said this before. She doesn't want him to see her so sick so she can just play the victim and get his love. She is insecure about him staying imo Im sure he doesn't watch the vlogs so he doesn't see how she really is in the vids. He sees her at home but i think she hides a lot of things from him. Why they didn't take a trip in the more then two months off is unusual to me. Its not work as he does get days off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.