Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I know, it's crazy. When I get tests for anything, the results are uploaded to the online portals before I even have the follow up appts. I have wondered if the UK just didn't do that.
Yeah we don’t get that in the UK. You get sent a letter or contacted directly, it’s archaic tbh. And usually takes ages unless someone is imminently dying.

The fact Tiffany was crying during the PET to me suggests very much she knows she isn’t cancer free or why worry? If she knows this deep down, why the fuck has she waited?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

ginnyw

VIP Member
staying in hospital *cancer*

No tea session today. In hospital after procedure. All will make sense on Thursday's or Sunday's vid, hopefully. No chance to edit. Crying a lot.

Laptop with her. No vid today. Quick update. Rollercoaster. Can't explain now because it's been so crazy these few days. I am ok. Amma is here. Just want to come on here, instead of FB or instagram, to say no tea with Tiffany today. I feel like everytime I'm in hospital, I just want to come out and live happily, thinking about these shoes, going to buy them, who cares. Plan holidays. If you have chance to make memories, do or get something, just do it. Not happy, change it. Have the best life. My little message for you today: live and be happy. Surround yourselves with good people. Quick question to Amma on tips for you guys: Be happy, always pray every minute enjoy your life.

Got my yogurt, so doing a little chit chat with you, feel bad if I don't have a vid for you. You mean a lot to me. Just me eating yogurt, no usual tea. Tried to film a little clip with Amma, Amma has gone to get food, but I'm so drugged out. This is a very nice vanilla yogurt, creamy, but without fat and sugar. Didn't sleep well, vomited a lot. You will understand in Thursday's vid. At least I have answers. I have not gotten any results yet. in a week or so, we'll all know. I need time to recover. Still want you to have vids and updates, want you to understand that nothing is straightforward. Can't remember what I filmed. On a lot of morphine. Will be back to schedule next week. Would you rather not see a vid? Let her know guys. I've been quiet on FB and instagram, very drained, cannot keep food down. Going home today, will recover properly at home. I always have my bullet journal with me, laptop and lip balm wherever I go. I read your comments on a bigger screen laptop, instead of small screen phone. Can't finish yogurt.

Videos coming up, keep in mind that it's a whole process, not simple. I need to recover, my mental health esp. I've still been posting, so at least you get to see vids. Everything will be back on schedule. What's happening in your life, let her know guys! Let's help and support each other. Amma's back with apple juice, popcorns, and sweets for nephew. You will understand when you see vids. It's been a hectic couple of days. Once you see those vids, you will understand. I will take a break as so many of told to do. this is my therapy, what gets me through. Amma knows as well, esp. when I feel sad, picking up camera always makes me feel better. Nurse coming, gotta go. Feeling a lot better now. Amma and I munching on popcorns, mmmmmm.

Subscribe, love you, bye bye and out!
Thanks as ever for that brilliant summary, saving the rest of us from the torture of watching it! I can't believe she actually said 'at least I have answers' followed by 'I have not gotten any results yet.' Talk about frustrating contradictions! She is SO spinning out for money, whatever the truth of her situation (and I doubt that it can be very good).

• Sick
  • Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
All opinions we have aside, I'm really worried for her. I'm not expecting anything good to come from these scans and tests. Mentally she must be in an awful place, she's essentially waiting to see if she is terminal.

• Sad

victoriabelle304

These next scans are gonna be make or break for the future of her youtube channel. I could see a large swath of her subscribers becoming justifiably annoyed if she bullshits us with the doctor's results this time. The number of dislikes she gets nowadays is actually astounding! Even her most loyal fans will be rattled if she doesn't offer a solid explanation of what's going on for the conclusion of the 'wait and watch' period

• Heart

SeanC67

OK after watching the latest "update " (at least I know what yogurt to buy) there is absolutely NO DOUBT in my mind that its all about the revenue she generates on her channel...to give ZERO update to her "Tiffany Family " says it all....when will her followers realise what she's doing...

victoriabelle304

[Tiffany in a cheery voice]:"We got this and we're doing this again!"

*Tiffany stares off into space sadly*

Toxic positivity is mentally torturing this poor woman. "We got this" has become a cult-like mantra that she repeats to snap herself out of moments when she acknowledges the reality of her situation. It's almost like she's hypnotized herself and "we got this" are the magic words to keep her under the spell of obliviousness

• Heart

MissB123

Chatty Member
Wow! They're absolutely mental. Nothing beats the 50-year-old baby. 😂 I wish I could make that my username.

Whenever we come on Tattle, I say we have to wear the TiffWhisperer Badge or a 50 Year Old Baby badge and if you want to get one, I've put the link in the comments below. 😎

IMG_2366.JPG

• Haha

pinkrolos

Don’t feel bad about not picking up on this earlier. Before going into the healthcare field, I got a degree in abnormal/forensic psychology and criminology. I see things differently in people sometimes and see the emotional pathology that may not be evident to most people. My skepticism was flagged early on with this one. I kept watching her mostly for the analysis on what is going on with her psychologically. The cancer journey is also of interest for me bc of my career in healthcare. She is a very complex person but not really when you break it down. I’m not diagnosing online but from what I suspect she has narcissism, low empathy for others, is a pathological liar, manipulative, mood swings and can be charming as well. Perhaps a borderline personality which is very difficult to treat. They are not at the level of sociopaths but are likely to not seek treatment. They can still function at work or school quite well. It may take time for others to figure them out. Her charm, beauty and seeming naivety often fools most people for a time. You see it in the cult viewers adoration of her despite the obvious manipulation. I feel like I’m back in school reviewing case studies watching her.
I guess you have to have a higher than normal level of narcissism to put your life out there like a fish bowl for attention, likes etc. Like all social media influencers etc.

I've noticed that with Tiffany she's been really spoilt in her life and she loves control(because she's always/mostly got her way) - hence why she's coming across as manipulative. It's her way or no way. When you want to always have a high level of control you don't do well with adaptability. She doesn't adapt until she's absolutley forced to. You can tell with how rigid she is with everything in her life - her posting schedule, her frequently mentioning 'we only have a little part of the journey left' , 'by the end of this year I'll be cancer free' , making comments like 'I have to/or it has to be okay, we have no other choice' etc. So whenever she gets news which doesn't follow the narrative in her head - she freaks out and goes into this overly blocking mode that tries to bring back some semblance of order and control - 'this doctor doesn't even know my case that well' 'we went in for something else, my blisters but he started talking about other things(like the fact that her tumour might be too big to operate on)', 'I'm going to trust my doctors'(because it delays and puts off the surgery).

With cancer you can't always control things, or any illness for that matter. Yet she's tried to at every step, and her case is heartbreaking regardless and I feel empathy for her more than I feel frustration at times. And this goes back to the people criticising or sharing opinions which differ from the sweet, jesus loving and super positive individual she portrays - if anyone doesn't go with that narrtive she's putting out - she tries to block and delete. And since she can't over here - she wants control over the conversation and narrative.

With social media you either have to have super thick skin to take on people's criticisms, views and opinions which are different from yours - especially when you only put out a snapshot or one part of your life in a certain light. Or, you have to have the ability to adapt and change with self awareness. And she doesn't have either - so she's not handling it well, while having such a life threatning illness on top of it all.

This is just my interpretation, but I can see another spoilt brat (because I was and possibly am still one myself 😂).

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
Omg with this new video the challenge was how many times can you say - "I wanted a video out for you guys" and 'I feel bad when I don't get a video out for you guys' and 'Let me know if you guys want me to put out videos for you'. Just put out the video when and when you can Tiff, for god sakes woman you have cancer - social media has already been hard enough for you!

Plus, she says she's been through a roller coaster of a journey from this procedure that happened(biopsy?) and she needs to get her mental health in the right place - what exactly did they tell her or do to her?

Also her omnious sayings about enjoying every moment when you can, because you never know when the moment is gone makes me believe she got bad news?

My prediction(since she like us to 'tune in next time' and never tell us then and there so we don't worry), they gave her a surgical plan?
My prediction is that she is full of crap as always. She over-dramatises everything. She loves to keep the mystery so that people will 'tune in'. Nothing 'major' probably happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I feel like she tries to make out it’s really bad ( go out and make Memories) then “it’s a rollercoaster, nothing is straightforward “…what is it? Tumour grown? Tumour disappeared? Couldn’t biopsy? She could easily give a very brief update and say I have no other results yet, but she won’t, it’s all about money and engagement and that is truly disgusting! People genuinely care about her.

• Heart

lucyricardo

I'm so glad I found this site. I've been watching TT for a few months, and I started to get frustrated. This made me feel guilty- I mean who has something bad to say about a young person with cancer?! But like many of you...I became emotionally involved in her journey but it's clear that she isn't telling us what is really going on. The idea that she supposedly is cancer free after that second round of chemo doesn't make sense.
Can someone answer a question for me? Why did it take her so long to be diagnosed? I understand that cancer isn't the first thought with a young person, but surely she had some distrubing symptoms where cancer should have been considered? For instance, my migraines just got worse and the doctor did an MRI on me even though I've had migraines for years. It was done just to double check I didn't have a tumor since my headache pattern and severity changed. I'm in my 30s as well so chances are it wasn't a tumor, but I am glad they checked.

pinkrolos

The thing is she'll never take a break because she loves the admiration and the fact people even talk about her. Even when she was super ill with c.diff and then after the biopsy, she still kept posting because the money, the adoration and the fact people actually tuned into see what she was up to gave her the motivation.

She won't be able to have the same success as just a lifestyle channel and she probably knows this, as someone else stated - her lifestyle is average and boring. Dare I say, the cancer journey gave her character and channel a bit more depth(as sad as I am to say that, because we are hoping for her recovery every day so she can live a cancer free life regardless of her social media presence). If you watch her past videos there's literally nothing of substance - she's copying other Zoella like influencers at the time who were super popular in the 2013 to 2016 era, she didn't really have a strong sense of idenity then either. The cancer is the only thing that diffrentiates her and her determintation at the start was what pulled people in. That's what I really enjoyed, that despite adversity she was determined and had such a can do attitude. Then the 'no surgery 'video happened and it was all downhill from there. How can you poll to your audience about a life and death situation firstly? That just seems dystopian. Secondly, how can you ask people to give you advice when you don't give them the entire facts? People will and can only provide advice based on the info provided which was severley lacking. Thirdly - how can you berate the very professionals and people who gave you advice which you didn't want?

It's a great big mess and she's applying regular influencer tactics for social media to a life and death situation.

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
I guess you have to have a higher than normal level of narcissism to put your life out there like a fish bowl for attention, likes etc. Like all social media influencers etc.

I've noticed that with Tiffany she's been really spoilt in her life and she loves control(because she's always/mostly got her way) - hence why she's coming across as manipulative. It's her way or no way. When you want to always have a high level of control you don't do well with adaptability. She doesn't adapt until she's absolutley forced to. You can tell with how rigid she is with everything in her life - her posting schedule, her frequently mentioning 'we only have a little part of the journey left' , 'by the end of this year I'll be cancer free' , making comments like 'I have to/or it has to be okay, we have no other choice' etc. So whenever she gets news which doesn't follow the narrative in her head - she freaks out and goes into this overly blocking mode that tries to bring back some semblance of order and control - 'this doctor doesn't even know my case that well' 'we went in for something else, my blisters but he started talking about other things(like the fact that her tumour might be too big to operate on)', 'I'm going to trust my doctors'(because it delays and puts off the surgery).

With cancer you can't always control things, or any illness for that matter. Yet she's tried to at every step, and her case is heartbreaking regardless and I feel empathy for her more than I feel frustration at times. And this goes back to the people criticising or sharing opinions which differ from the sweet, jesus loving and super positive individual she portrays - if anyone doesn't go with that narrtive she's putting out - she tries to block and delete. And since she can't over here - she wants control over the conversation and narrative.

With social media you either have to have super thick skin to take on people's criticisms, views and opinions which are different from yours - especially when you only put out a snapshot or one part of your life in a certain light. Or, you have to have the ability to adapt and change with self awareness. And she doesn't have either - so she's not handling it well, while having such a life threatning illness on top of it all.

This is just my interpretation, but I can see another spoilt brat (because I was and possibly am still one myself 😂).
100% all of the above. This is how she comes across to me too. It's insane how some people think she is this sweet, passive, and an all-accepting selfless individual. She is really oppositional, demanding, bratty, and very spoilt. I mean she even berates her own doctors cause they tell her that her situation is serious. She puts on the little girl voice and uses 'sweet words' but none of that is real. She does not care for anyone but herself.

And it is very possible to find her personality awful and at the same time feel for her and want her to be cured.

Last edited:
  • Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
She looks very ill in that story. Thing is you don’t know how much you can trust it anymore. She’s so manipulative she could be orchestrating it with lighting and angles.

Wow, that first commenter was...viscious!!! Imagine BERATING a cancer patient for "irritating" her with how she's running her own channel and calling her "arrogant" and "stupid" and that she's "selling her cancer" and that if she keeps doing that it will "manifest" !!!! That's some cold blooded, inhumane f***ery right there! Wow! I hope s/he never gets cancer.
Oh have a day off Tiff.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
A comment of 23 hours ago, blocked deleted ticked ticked ticked already, but still there before it disappears, here's what we are known as:
Tiff you should get solliciter to sue a cheap talk site and get your name and personal info off that site. Yesterday I read over there they crossed the line with a lot of things and should be ashamed of themselves for talking the way they do about you--especially you are sick and going through a lot. Please please Tiff get your brother in law to put pressure to remove your username from that site because you are too weak and have problems...this one is a problem too but maybe it can be solved by someone in your family or a friend. At least say something in your next video about that cheap site and that you personally say they should be ashamed of themselves because the talk is no good over there.

Also, this was blocked deleted ticked ticked ticked already, but still there:
Dear Tiffany, as much as i hate to say this you might not have much time left. Soon you shall meet your God and Creator who loves you, and died for you on the cross. I think this is a good time to prepare and reflect and ask Jesus forgivness for any sin or transgression. I also pray for your healing, ask God ( Jesus) to take you sickness away, if that is His Will and you have faith then miracles can and Do happen. Read the Bible. May God Bless and Strengthen You! Give you Hope and Courage! May He bring you healing and peace....
The crazy Jesus chat is way more concerning that what we say on tattle.

• Haha

Ju19

VIP Member
There we go, a new video

Edit: No update. No information. Nothing.
Shes bloody deluded sorry but

'Everything will become clear & make sense on Thursdays video'

We knew you had to stay in so whats THE NEWS.....🥱

• Wow

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
People are just really confused by her cancer, has she ever talked openly about the surgery? She keeps saying it’s huge, or hectic, but no more as far as I’m aware? Why can’t she sit down and draw a diagram showing where her cancer is, explain the surgery and how life changing it will be. Nat Woodward did. You are either vlogging bout your cancer or not. She could educate so many other people on this, especially young people. I can’t get over the fact she acts about 15 and seems incapable of doing anything.

• Heart

TickTickTick

Poor poor Amma. She had the thousand yard stare in the car today, she's in the trenches, and Tiffany still uses her shamelessly to sell the merch. If anyone deserves a GFM here, it's Amma, to go somewhere after all this over, and be coddled and cozy and recovering. Maybe no candles.
And yes, I was surprised at Darling disappearing. Though not as surprised as I would have been earlier on in this
saga.

• Heart