TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previously on Tiffany’s YT channel, I asked her (never received a reply) where her biopsies were taken from, given she never mentioned commencing a special diet and having bowel prep which is a ‘significant’ process pre bowel examination for everyone.
This diet routinely commences a few days out from the EUA which for bowel would be colonoscopy.
You don’t need to be blind Freddie to understand why the bowel needs cleaning out prior to examination and biopsy.
I note she is now ‘today’ eating tit food the day prior to her so called biopsies.
This would mean I would think, that her biopsies are not bowel which is the primary site and I would assume they are vaginal as is the EUA of that area.
If no prep attended a few days out which clearly with Tiffany eating food that is a correct observation, it makes one assume the biopsies are of the sites of spread … 🤔🤔🤔
I am so over needing to assume. It’s so ‘not normal’ to feel a need to twist things, lie and withhold pertinent information.
Cry wolf often comes to mind when I review what Tiffany has said … not implying she isn’t sick, but definitely implying she uses information be it good or grave to the benefit of the ‘pound’ !!!
Despicable!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What would your interpretation of her pain and sickness be?
This is very speculative but I think she has a pre-existing condition like Crohns or UC that is contributing to those symptoms. So whilst worrying, there's probably a more logical cause that's unrelated to cancer, but which the audience are not aware of. That would also explain some of those ongoing side effects after the biopsy which many people pointed out could never have been caused by the anaesthetic alone.

She herself mentioned in various vlogs over the years that she had two major surgeries (2013 and 2021) in the tummy area. Another commenter here wrote that she mentioned having slow wound healing due to the medication she takes. I didn't catch that part myself so not sure which surgery that was referring to. If she did/does have an autoimmune condition then corticosteroids (eg. prednisone) are commonly known to affect wound healing. Some biologics also dampen the immune system making you generally less well and more susceptible to bugs. Again, those early surgeries and what condition/medications she has (if any) have never been mentioned since the cancer journey vlogs started.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This is very speculative but I think she has a pre-existing condition like Crohns or UC that is contributing to those symptoms. So whilst worrying, there's probably a more logical cause that's unrelated to cancer, but which the audience are not aware of. That would also explain some of those ongoing side effects after the biopsy which many people pointed out could never have been caused by the anaesthetic alone.

She herself mentioned in various vlogs over the years that she had two major surgeries (2013 and 2021) in the tummy area. Another commenter here write that she mentioned having slow wound healing due to the medication she takes. I didn't catch that part myself so not sure which surgery that was referring to. If she did/does have an autoimmune condition then corticosteroids (eg. prednisone) are commonly known to affect wound healing. Some biologics also dampen the immune system making you generally less well and more susceptible to bugs. Again, those early surgeries and what condition/medications she has (if any) have never been mentioned since the cancer journey vlogs started.
She seemed to be fairly familiar with Buscopan (anti-spasmodic, helps to stop vomitting), as if it weren't the first time she was given that medication. Whether this familiarity with Buscopan is due to her cancer journey or to something prior to that is unclear.

Reactions: 10

She herself mentioned in various vlogs over the years that she had two major surgeries (2013 and 2021) in the tummy area. Another commenter here write that she mentioned having slow wound healing due to the medication she takes. I didn't catch that part myself so not sure which surgery that was referring to. If she did/does have an autoimmune condition then corticosteroids (eg. prednisone) are commonly known to affect wound healing. Some biologics also dampen the immune system making you generally less well and more susceptible to bugs. Again, those early surgeries and what condition/medications she has (if any) have never been mentioned since the cancer journey vlogs started.
She is Tamil and thus of Indian descent. The prevalence of diabetes in the Indian population is rather high. Diabetes affects wound healing greatly and can thus be an significant issue. We also never knew any underlying medical conditions of Tiffany.

Reactions: 2
You don’t see how it’s possible because it’s not possible. People keep trying to inject ways to make it a thing, but it’s not. Like you said, it would have to be a lie, or a major misinterpretation from the beginning or now. I doubt this. The last oncologist said she’s stage four so that’s what I believe and it makes sense with the wait and watch, plus the lung concerns. I hate to be so gloomy, but I keep saying this over and over and as much as I want to have hope, I know how colorectal cancer is treated curatively and it’s only with surgery. Doctors don’t sit and wait for it to metastasize if it’s really stage III.
They wanted to write to her to confirm her stage, but she never talked about this again, right?

Reactions: 12
Tiffany said in this video that her brother-in-law was watching her videos. Perhaps he also reads the comments under her videos, and knows about this current site. Welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She seemed to be fairly familiar with Buscopan (anti-spasmodic, helps to stop vomitting), as if it weren't the first time she was given that medication. Whether this familiarity with Buscopan is due to her cancer journey or to something prior to that is unclear.
Correct. I have taken Buscopan prior to my gallbladder operation where the €&@# thing was removed. I had stones and the colics were no joke. Buscopan worked wonders.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tiffany said in this video that her brother-in-law was watching her videos. Perhaps he also reads the comments under her videos, and knows about this current site. Welcome!
She seems a little annoyed with the fact that he called her videos Tiffany with Tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The turning point was the letter from the surgeon explaining that her surgery will be 12 hours long and require about 8 surgeons from different faculties. What really solidfied the decision for her was the biopsy and how hard it was for her body to recover from that. The wait and watch approach was a lifeline for her to escape into the belief she will be cured with just the treatment she's had so far, even though the aim is always to do surgery with stage 3 colorectal patients. There was a surgical oncologist in the comments in the no surgery video who said that even if the biopises come back clear they mean nothing because it means the chemoradiotherpay done it's job for surgery. The best outcome at this point is the surgeon has a revised surgical plan which isn't as invasive and the cancer hasn't spread.
Say it louder, please. This TiffanyDrinks thread has some people confusing themselves about the basic facts.

• Heart
Say it louder, please. This TiffanyDrinks thread has some people confusing themselves about the basic facts.
A lot of the medical information, along with links to pertinent medical journal articles, was provided in earlier threads. Not all readers of this thread may have gone through the previous ones, as that requires time and diligence.

Reactions: 5
A lot of the medical information, along with links to pertinent medical journal articles, was provided in earlier threads. Not all readers of this thread may have gone through the previous ones, as that requires time and diligence.
That plus it’s human nature to generally believe people are being honest about their illness. Nothing weird about that.

Reactions: 13
That plus it’s human nature to generally believe people are being honest about their illness. Nothing weird about that.
Who thinks she’s lying? I’m simply stating that, unless there’s a huge miscommunication about her cancer from the start, then medically, there’s no way to avoid surgery and have curative treatment at this stage. I’m aware there are new people to the thread, but it’s people from the old threads that keep theorizing about remission after it’s been beaten to death. I’m just trying to clarify that your instinct is right (that it’s impossible to be “cancer-free” without surgery).

who films themselves praying?
Fake weirdos pandering to their religious following.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wow, that is some useful info. That means that is must be just a case of stomach flu or nervous issues.
Could be that or it's most likely the fairly large tumor inside her causing her so much pain that only morphine can ease,she must be eating the morphine if she said she's ordered more.

Could be that or it's most likely the fairly large tumor inside her causing her so much pain that only morphine can ease,she must be eating the morphine if she said she's ordered more.
Yes, indeed. But morphine can also cause nausea like all opioids.

Just watched it and I have to say, I remembered some of the things I originally liked about her. Plus most of the video was for once actually about her cancer and I feel for her having to have all the tests and scans again. I think she's very brave when she goes into hospital. It shows the best of her nature. Yeah, I could do with less of the on-camera eating and the sodding merch, but I felt for her today.x

I watched bits and pieces of the video. It just struck me how much she repeats herself. Over and over and over. And she truly has a horrible diet. Supposedly in pain, nauseous yet she eats fries and tries a burger!!! If I had a dime for every time she repeated the upcoming tests, I'd be rich. Her vlogs are very boring because so little that is relevant and interesting is ever included. Asking her viewers what they buy at Mc D's then asking when they feel ok wearing Xmas pjs!!! What???? Of course the obligatory prayer in the car. Who films themselves praying?
And the fact that she's still on morphine is not a good sign at all. She's far from being cancer free, for sure. She has clearly lost weight too. She's going to have a rough time after the biopsy.
They're keeping her in the Hospital after the Biopsy this time; I'm sure her Team realized that the last time she had a really hard time. It's a good idea to keep her for a few days. Then they can monitor her emotional state of mind too.

• Heart
Just watched it and I have to say, I remembered some of the things I originally liked about her. Plus most of the video was for once actually about her cancer and I feel for her having to have all the tests and scans again. I think she's very brave when she goes into hospital. It shows the best of her nature. Yeah, I could do with less of the on-camera eating and the sodding merch, but I felt for her today.x
For me, it was a mix of yes, and no. She has no choice but to go to the hospital. Seeing that she's always been driven by McDonald's is a question mark for me. But hey, maybe some bites are better than no bites. I think she's really dehydrated and not eating enough, purposefully or otherwise, I cannot discern.

• Heart
Previously on Tiffany’s YT channel, I asked her (never received a reply) where her biopsies were taken from, given she never mentioned commencing a special diet and having bowel prep which is a ‘significant’ process pre bowel examination for everyone.
It surprised me too, she never talked about having bowel prep, not this time, not 2 months ago, not before colonoscopies. She's eating junk food like she won't need to prepare for tomorrow... It's weird. A few weeks ago she talked about her cold sores in 2 vlogs, but never about her bowel prep or diet.

Reactions: 8
That shows how concerning it is to leave such a sizeable tumor in her even for the near future. Although I just read about a young lady in her late 20s who had a football size tumor in her colon, and when they removed it shortly after diagnosis, they were surprised to find that it's Stage 2 cancer instead of the Stage 4 cancer that they had first thought because of the size.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.