TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct. Hence the name colorectal cancer. So the cancer is located next or in to the rectum in the colon.
I know, I was responding to the post by PW212:

"She wont discuss any details but her tumour is likely very low in her bowel and rectum/anus. "

I confirmed she/he was correct.

Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="Wildflowerss, post: 12375719, member: 362591"
from the paperwork she briefly flashed the tumor is located in her lower bowel.
[/QUOTE]
Well if it is above the sphincter they can save the anus but if it is below the sphincter they cannot save the anus. If they can save the sphincter then they may be able to avoid a colostomy. No way in heck she will EVER use these words though. Too anatomical and straightforward. i personally believe she would never agree to the surgery or really is in effect inoperable. He was the only surgeon that would possibly take the case and now he is MIA without a reason. Unless she isn't telling us The entire story. Shocking right?

Reactions: 10
It is very strange that her surgeon never came back.
I do not see an announcement on the website of the Royal Marsden that this surgeon is longer out of business. I guess that he divides his time between operating, lecturing and running consultations. It is at least vague and from the point of view of us bystanders concerning. Has he given up on her, or is she tell nonsense on our account?

Reactions: 8
Her surgeon does those 12 hour pelvic exenteration surgeries and will take on tough cases like hers that other surgeons won’t, so I’m guessing he is very busy every day.
ITA he has other patients and this was just a small procedure not requiring his level of skill.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do think it’s plausible he’s binned her off though. I can imagine she’s very difficult to contend with.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I honestly don't think a reputable surgeon like hers would "ghost" her because of her "followers". I'm sure he couldn't care less what people on Youtube think. Sadly, I think she is terminal and inoperable and because of her age the surgeon does not have the heart to tell her. I think that is why the procedure was passed on to another surgeon. His time and his high skills are better served with a patient who has a chance. Doctors can sometimes have a "God" complex and cannot face losing a patient and not being able to "fix" them, so they avoid it. I know this personally from what happened with my dad and his battle with stomach cancer. Once you are terminal, there is no need for a specialized surgeon. They are just running the tests to confirm the obvious. I feel bad for her as annoying as she is. And don't forget she has been taking morphine for a long time. In my experience, with morphine and my father, they generally prescribe freely when a person is terminal as the pain is escalating and they don't have to worry about the patient becoming dependent or addicted to the morphine because they are not going to make it. Morphine also makes you behave erratically and ramble on when talking. My father did this a lot. Repitition etc. No matter what you think of her or her situation, it is sad to see someone that young lose their life. She looks awful and very sick, similar to how my father looked toward the end.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It is very strange that her surgeon never came back.
hes A top surgeon and probably has Tiffany sussed as never being up for this surgery..so why waste his valuable time on her as others can deal with her with the same outcome..or he’s seen the scans and now considers her in remission..also think Matts convinced She’s in remission or he’s got burn out cos being away during such a critical? stage is looking a bit tone deaf to everyone but himself..and I think I’ll let mystic take the bullet in watching the next episode and update us all because the underwhelm from that hectic episode was just too much to take in..😀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do think it’s plausible he’s binned her off though. I can imagine she’s very difficult to contend with.
I'm not sure she is though. She tries not to know stuff in order to be in denial. I don't think she's been bothering him. Would that even be ethical for the only dr in the UK that does this surgery refuse to do life saving surgery because the patient annoyed him?

Listen, she's the youngest and self absorbed and immature and plays tf out of us for YT views, but she's not Susan Atkins lol Jeesh Ya'll.

Reactions: 3
I find it strange how she repeatedly says "My surgeon isn't going to be doing the biopsy. I waited all this time to be able to have him" No. You waited because that's the option you chose over having the surgery 8 weeks ago. She can't just re write the narrative like that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not sure she is though. She tries not to know stuff in order to be in denial. I don't think she's been bothering him. Would that even be ethical for the only dr in the UK that does this surgery refuse to do life saving surgery because the patient annoyed him?

Listen, she's the youngest and self absorbed and immature and plays tf out of us for YT views, but she's not Susan Atkins lol Jeesh Ya'll.
I didn’t mean that by any stretch of the imagination. She has another surgeon. That’s what I mean, passed to someone else, not left to die. That’s a perfectly normal occurrence if you have a patient professional relationship breakdown. And the fact he’s been MIA so long is suss to me.

• Heart
I honestly don't think a reputable surgeon like hers would "ghost" her because of her "followers". I'm sure he couldn't care less what people on Youtube think. Sadly, I think she is terminal and inoperable and because of her age the surgeon does not have the heart to tell her. I think that is why the procedure was passed on to another surgeon. His time and his high skills are better served with a patient who has a chance. Doctors can sometimes have a "God" complex and cannot face losing a patient and not being able to "fix" them, so they avoid it. I know this personally from what happened with my dad and his battle with stomach cancer. Once you are terminal, there is no need for a specialized surgeon. They are just running the tests to confirm the obvious. I feel bad for her as annoying as she is. And don't forget she has been taking morphine for a long time. In my experience, with morphine and my father, they generally prescribe freely when a person is terminal as the pain is escalating and they don't have to worry about the patient becoming dependent or addicted to the morphine because they are not going to make it. Morphine also makes you behave erratically and ramble on when talking. My father did this a lot. Repitition etc. No matter what you think of her or her situation, it is sad to see someone that young lose their life. She looks awful and very sick, similar to how my father looked toward the end.
I agree, nobody deserves this at all let alone at 30 regardless of how bratty they are. People need to keep that in mind. This is forever.

• Heart
This clip was so odd, I guess she's pretending to be asleep - can't imagine Amma just picking up her camera and recording Tiff

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I didn’t mean that by any stretch of the imagination. She has another surgeon. That’s what I mean, passed to someone else, not left to die. That’s a perfectly normal occurrence if you have a patient professional relationship breakdown. And the fact he’s been MIA so long is suss to me.
you said:

"I do think it’s plausible he’s binned her off though. I can imagine she’s very difficult to contend with."

I thought you were implying he dumped her because she's difficult to deal with.

hes A top surgeon and probably has Tiffany sussed as never being up for this surgery..so why waste his valuable time on her as others can deal with her with the same outcome..or he’s seen the scans and now considers her in remission..also think Matts convinced She’s in remission or he’s got burn out cos being away during such a critical? stage is looking a bit tone deaf to everyone but himself..and I think I’ll let mystic take the bullet in watching the next episode and update us all because the underwhelm from that hectic episode was just too much to take in..😀
I doubt she's in remission.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe..or maybe I can...that we are all still so totally unclear as to her current health status! I have to hand it to the girl - she's an expert at spinning out weeks and months of very little information. As for darling Matt - I actually have some sympathy for him and am quite glad that he occasionally goes away and keeps up with his own interests. He's a young guy, he lives with two women, one of whom never stops filming/gushing/exclaiming/shopping and is also worryingly unwell. I think he needs to keep some balance and perspective in order to not go insane or else get crushed by endless merchandise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree, nobody deserves this at all let alone at 30 regardless of how bratty they are. People need to keep that in mind. This is forever.
Literally not one person has said she deserves this. Jesus.

you said:

"I do think it’s plausible he’s binned her off though. I can imagine she’s very difficult to contend with."

I thought you were implying he dumped her because she's difficult to deal with.

I doubt she's in remission.
I know what I said thanks. I’m not ‘implying’ anything, I said exactly what I mean. I do think he could have taken her off his books because of a difficult patient relationship. That doesn’t mean leaving her to die quite obviously, I didn’t think I had to be so specific considering she HAS another surgeon.

Reactions: 7
Yes there is a lot to unpack about the surgeon situation. It's understandable that she hoping to see him again and was mentally expecting to reconnect as part of the W&W strategy which he proposed. She makes a throwaway comment saying "maybe he's still poorly" which indicates that she has no idea what he's been doing all this time despite numerous attempts and emails at getting in touch.

1) The only believable explanation would if he is seriously ill himself. Maybe cancer treatment or something of equal severity. If he just had the flu for the two weeks she tried getting in contact there is no logical reason for him not to attempt to get in contact afterwards. He had emails which means there was firm written correspondence, and not just a phone call.

2) Assuming he wasn't gravely ill, he might have delegated the reply to the nurse and assumed the matter was done with. So he's been going about his (busy) career without giving a thought to the case.

3) How can she not even know who the surgeon was before an operation? I always thought there was some kind of pre-op briefing where you meet with the surgeon or anesthesiologist to sign consent forms and get a run down of the procedure. Is the NHS so broken that you go into a full-anesthetic op like a dental appointment and have no idea who is treating you that day?

4) I agree that the surgeon probably doesn't care at all about social media and treats all patients equally. However in fields that are not life-or-death, it's not uncommon for doctors to gossip about patients behind their back and try to offload more difficult ones.

5) I'm low key getting the vibe that Tiffany feels her online "fame" should be having an impact on her real life status. The fact that she attends every appointment wearing bright, branded merch with a camera means she wants to draw attention to herself on some level. Many nurses and staff obviously know who she is and probably follow her channel. It takes a few minutes of staff room gossip for stuff to get back to the surgeon. I think part of her was shocked her surgeon wasn't at the biopsy because she expected him to be aware of who she was.

Reactions: 11
Im looking at the shots of todays video. She must get amma to film her waling in etc. she is not realising the pain this must cause her dear mother. Amma doesnt want to upset her or say no to her. I bet she went home at the end of the day to cry or seek some support from her other daughter. I don’t think TT has long tbh. She looks very ill and in much pain. She may have heard something that day or next but she is taking a lot of morphine so they may not feel she is awake enough to tell her. Please get your cancer screenings if possible. They do save lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.