TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
feeling unwell (CT & MRI Scans) *cancer*

Unwell in bed, after PET scan. Radioactive dye messed her stomach up. Vomiting alot. Pre-op assessment under anaesthic, CT and MRI scans later today, and biopsy the next day. 8 weeks already. Haven't felt so badly in a long time. Thinking about her mom's sis who passed away from cancer. She does not remember much about her aunt or her cancer journey, except that she was in bed. Mom said aunt was at late stage of cancer when diagnosed. Really hope cure is found for cancer. Thanks to everyone who's here with her for this crazy, not straightforward journey. It's been a lot since beginning.

Nothing to eat as sick. Amma said hello. In We Got This sweatshirts, link in description box for purchase if you want. Tummy hurt a lot. Need to get vid. up so with laptop. She feels really bad if no vid is up. Many are waiting for her videos. Didn't take her morphine. Will take it at hospital at pharmacist. Trying to eat something before the scans, 3 or 4 hours no eating prior. It's hectic. I look ill.

Sitting in car while Amma went into shop to get something for her to eat. Still thinks it's the radioactive dye that's causing the pain in her stomach. She was vomiting so hard. Ate a bit of pastries in car that Amma bought back. Just not too hungry. Don't want to force herself in case she vomits. Pre-op assessment, MRI and CT scans tick tick tick. Bro in law said he listens to Tiff with Tea, that made her happy, so sweet. Bro in law is her number 1 supporter. Prayers for her TT family, watch over them and protect them. So grateful that all will happened in the hospital at Sutton (instead of Chelsea and Sutton) today.

Bloodtest, ECG also done prior to CT and MRI scans. Tick tick tick. Need to use shower gel given by hospital before biopsy tomorrow. No more vomiting, just very tired. Gotta wake up very early to drive to Chelsea for the biopsy the next day. Appointments are happening back to back. All done. Vision is blurry because of some injection for scan. Hates MRI scans, just stuck and cannot move. Lips and face are super dry. Out of the hospital, a whole day of scans. Tired. Tummy is ok. Gonna get some chips and tea from MacDonald's. I really want chips. Not allowed to eat at a certain time before the next day. New McCrispy Burger, should I try it? I'll try it, take a bite and give the rest to Matt. Tummy feels ok now. I've never ever heard they don't have any curry sauce. They are so busy they forgot about the milk in my tea. Chips are good. Eating with Amma, therefore eating slowly. What do you order from McDonald's? Look at the packaging. Wow, crunchy crunchy, pure crunchiness. Let me just take 1 bite, hot hot hot. Hmmmm, it's nice, hmmmmm. Nothing special, just crunchy chicken in a burger. I prefer chicken nuggets.

Matt going for run. She's going to have nice warm hot shower and put on pjs. (Lots of laughing over what, I cannot tell, plus I am feeling faint by now.) She's all cozy. Where can she get cozy Christmas pjs where she, sis, and Amma can be matchy matchy for Christmas, tell her guys! Watching football, just the 3 of them. Thank you for watching! Next vid = biopsy!

Subscribe, love and out! Everyone say goodnight, goodnight!

Thank you! 🫶

So, are we thinking she probably had her biopsies on Thursday or Friday? So, the good news is she's feeling sufficiently fine to post the vlog today?

She eats so little it's worrying. She's shown that she's been given shakes in previous vlogs but never mentions them, judging by her weight she isn't drinking them.
Yes, I think her mum continues to make her veggie/fruit juices to ensure she is getting some nutrients. Not sure why she doesn't blend it to retain the pulp and fibre too. Both Matt and her mum are excellent cooks, so she has access to good food if she chooses or is not having tummy pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Unwell in bed, after PET scan. Radioactive dye messed her stomach up. Vomiting alot. Pre-op assessment under anaesthic, CT and MRI scans later today, and biopsy the next day. 8 weeks already. Haven't felt so badly in a long time. Thinking about her mom's sis who passed away from cancer. She does not remember much about her aunt or her cancer journey, except that she was in bed. Mom said aunt was at late stage of cancer when diagnosed. Really hope cure is found for cancer. Thanks to everyone who's here with her for this crazy, not straightforward journey. It's been a lot since beginning.

Nothing to eat as sick. Amma said hello. In We Got This sweatshirts, link in description box for purchase if you want. Tummy hurt a lot. Need to get vid. up so with laptop. She feels really bad if no vid is up. Many are waiting for her videos. Didn't take her morphine. Will take it at hospital at pharmacist. Trying to eat something before the scans, 3 or 4 hours no eating prior. It's hectic. I look ill.

Sitting in car while Amma went into shop to get something for her to eat. Still thinks it's the radioactive dye that's causing the pain in her stomach. She was vomiting so hard. Ate a bit of pastries in car that Amma bought back. Just not too hungry. Don't want to force herself in case she vomits. Pre-op assessment, MRI and CT scans tick tick tick. Bro in law said he listens to Tiff with Tea, that made her happy, so sweet. Bro in law is her number 1 supporter. Prayers for her TT family, watch over them and protect them. So grateful that all will happened in the hospital at Sutton (instead of Chelsea and Sutton) today.

Bloodtest, ECG also done prior to CT and MRI scans. Tick tick tick. Need to use shower gel given by hospital before biopsy tomorrow. No more vomiting, just very tired. Gotta wake up very early to drive to Chelsea for the biopsy the next day. Appointments are happening back to back. All done. Vision is blurry because of some injection for scan. Hates MRI scans, just stuck and cannot move. Lips and face are super dry. Out of the hospital, a whole day of scans. Tired. Tummy is ok. Gonna get some chips and tea from MacDonald's. I really want chips. Not allowed to eat at a certain time before the next day. New McCrispy Burger, should I try it? I'll try it, take a bite and give the rest to Matt. Tummy feels ok now. I've never ever heard they don't have any curry sauce. They are so busy they forgot about the milk in my tea. Chips are good. Eating with Amma, therefore eating slowly. What do you order from McDonald's? Look at the packaging. Wow, crunchy crunchy, pure crunchiness. Let me just take 1 bite, hot hot hot. Hmmmm, it's nice, hmmmmm. Nothing special, just crunchy chicken in a burger. I prefer chicken nuggets.

Matt going for run. She's going to have nice warm hot shower and put on pjs. (Lots of laughing over what, I cannot tell, plus I am feeling faint by now.) She's all cozy. Where can she get cozy Christmas pjs where she, sis, and Amma can be matchy matchy for Christmas, tell her guys! Watching football, just the 3 of them. Thank you for watching! Next vid = biopsy!

Tune in next time for a full day

Tune

Tune in next time folks to see how she got on with the biopsy,god forbid she put the two days together,she can't be doing that.

• Haha
So she didn’t disclose what day her appointment with the surgeon will be? So still stringing her followers along.

Reactions: 14
Something rubbed me the wrong way about how she was acting the whole first part of the video...I don't want to say it was an act for the camera so I won't LOL Then after the appts it was back to "normal" baby voice, facial expressions etc. Could be because of the morphine she got in the hopsital but I just don't know.
I agree about her eating, there seems to be a bigger issue there. She takes one bite of things, goes for a day or more without eating, and she eats unhealthy stuff a lot when she does. I thought I saw her mom wince in the car when she declared she just couldn't eat the thing she bought her and would save it for later.
Thank god you said that, I had exactly the same reaction to that portion of the video. Felt like the biggest hole in the world for even considering such a thing.😔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't believe for one second that anyone is msging her to find out if she's posting another video; her viewers know that she is unwell, and it seems far-fetched that anyone would be asking such crazy questions! Her ego at it's finest.
As far as McDonald's goes...... what is she thinking?? Surely she must understand that diet plays a large role in health.
She told Matt not to pick her up because she's in pain, and so he picked her up; very weird! Matt's been acting strange for a past little while, I'm not sure if he's trying to too hard to convince people that he cares, or if this is a side to his personality that we're just seeing now. My Husband found that extremely odd considering she has mentioned many times that she was in pain.
Those candles that she lights all the time are full of chemicals, and she's breathing that crap in.
Her sister has gone Vegan, and is eating really healthy, it would be easy for Tiffany to eat healthy too now, because she has someone to do it with.
Alma looks very, very tired; clearly she needs a break, but as Mothers, we all know that we'd go through anything for our Children.

Thank god you said that, I had exactly the same reaction to that portion of the video. Felt like the biggest hole in the world for even considering such a thing.😔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I felt bad, too. We can be arseholes together. She did get to plug her merch and the tea with tiff. videos just offhand in the car...Yep I'm an hole, oh well, doesn't mean I don't wish her well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't believe for one second that anyone is msging her to find out if she's posting another video; her viewers know that she is unwell, and it seems far-fetched that anyone would be asking such crazy questions! Her ego at it's finest.
As far as McDonald's goes...... what is she thinking?? Surely she must understand that diet plays a large role in health.
She told Matt not to pick her up because she's in pain, and so he picked her up; very weird! Matt's been acting strange for a past little while, I'm not sure if he's trying to too hard to convince people that he cares, or if this is a side to his personality that we're just seeing now. My Husband found that extremely odd considering she has mentioned many times that she was in pain.
Those candles that she lights all the time are full of chemicals, and she's breathing that crap in.
Her sister has gone Vegan, and is eating really healthy, it would be easy for Tiffany to eat healthy too now, because she has someone to do it with.
Alma looks very, very tired; clearly she needs a break, but as Mothers, we all know that we'd go through anything for our Children.
I have a sinking feeling that darling Matt is detaching himself from Tiffany. He is very busy running, swimming and riding the bicycle. And he has a full time job. It just doesn’t add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a sinking feeling that darling Matt is detaching himself from Tiffany. He is very busy running, swimming and riding the bicycle. And he has a full time job. It just doesn’t add up.
He may just be trying to keep his own life going, which I think is a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel for her being so ill.

But I couldn't help myself noticing the way she talked about her aunt just being in bed - isn't this what was talked about here?
It is almost like she responded to the comments on here.

And I agree with the eating: I was fixing myself a salad whilst watching and couldn't believe she chose a pain au chocolate and then French fries.
Why? Surely, all this fat isn't good for her tummy either?

Some toast would have been better for an upset tummy I would think. But then again, she knows best what works for her.

Her mother is soooo nice, she is so blessed to have her mum living with her. Just imagine she would need to do this on her own.

Reactions: 13
Woof.

I have a feeling she is in a for a shock with the biopsies, scans etc. She mentions how she hasn't felt so ill in a long time, can that really be due to the tests?

I have a bad feeling for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I just watched the first few months of her vlog and I had to make an account. I’m a PET technologist and the radioactive tracer we inject does NOT have any side effects. It is not a dye. It certainly does not make you vomit or tired.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I just watched the first few months of her vlog and I had to make an account. I’m a PET technologist and the radioactive tracer we inject does NOT have any side effects. It is not a dye. It certainly does not make you vomit or tired.
Sorry minutes not months 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest vid just hit. Says she is very unwell, stomach pains. Still has CT scan, MRI and biopsy to get through. I had a feeling something was wrong. No idea when it was actually filmed. Probably a week or so ago, because it posted on a Sunday, yet she says she's going in the day it was filmed for the next 2 scans.

Reactions: 10
What would your interpretation of her pain and sickness be?

I'm also worried that the results are going to be emotional

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What would your interpretation of her pain and sickness be?

I'm also worried that the results are going to be emotional
It could be anything from her cancer progressing to nerves to maybe gastroenteritis. But it’s definitely not the radioactivity! I guess we will know soon.. or not.

I watched bits and pieces of the video. It just struck me how much she repeats herself. Over and over and over. And she truly has a horrible diet. Supposedly in pain, nauseous yet she eats fries and tries a burger!!! If I had a dime for every time she repeated the upcoming tests, I'd be rich. Her vlogs are very boring because so little that is relevant and interesting is ever included. Asking her viewers what they buy at Mc D's then asking when they feel ok wearing Xmas pjs!!! What???? Of course the obligatory prayer in the car. Who films themselves praying?
And the fact that she's still on morphine is not a good sign at all. She's far from being cancer free, for sure. She has clearly lost weight too. She's going to have a rough time after the biopsy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Something rubbed me the wrong way about how she was acting the whole first part of the video...I don't want to say it was an act for the camera so I won't. Then after the appts it was back to "normal" baby voice, facial expressions etc. Could be because of the morphine she got in the hopsital but I just don't know.
The injection of Buscopan helped her greatly. I required that many years ago (along with another medication) to counter some of the effects of a near-deadly case of salmonella, and its action is fairly rapid. Buscopan works as an anti-spasmodic and helps one to start eating again without vomiting.

Last edited:
I just don’t see how she could go from the position she was in, with 6-12 months and the most brutal surgery there is with only one person agreeing to even try it, to remission after no more treatment. Either she’d have had to lie in the first place and made it up how bad it is, which she didn’t because we’ve seen the letters, or she’s a modern day miracle which seems highly unlikely.
You don’t see how it’s possible because it’s not possible. People keep trying to inject ways to make it a thing, but it’s not. Like you said, it would have to be a lie, or a major misinterpretation from the beginning or now. I doubt this. The last oncologist said she’s stage four so that’s what I believe and it makes sense with the wait and watch, plus the lung concerns. I hate to be so gloomy, but I keep saying this over and over and as much as I want to have hope, I know how colorectal cancer is treated curatively and it’s only with surgery. Doctors don’t sit and wait for it to metastasize if it’s really stage III.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.