TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @ginnyw

Mod edit : all thread titles need to start with the username so people know who it's about. Updated to the most liked as combining 4 title suggestions is messy and some only had 2 votes.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
These next scans are gonna be make or break for the future of her youtube channel. I could see a large swath of her subscribers becoming justifiably annoyed if she bullshits us with the doctor's results this time. The number of dislikes she gets nowadays is actually astounding! Even her most loyal fans will be rattled if she doesn't offer a solid explanation of what's going on for the conclusion of the 'wait and watch' period

• Heart
Reactions: 22
AlwaysScience's post:
"If the PET scan shows mets then the biopsy might be cancelled. I got the impression that if mets appeared the surgeon would not do the surgery. If that is accurate, and if she has mets, why put her through the general anesthesia and biopsies?" - A good point. They are not considering (officially) her cancer as having metastases. Yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Apologies for the title confusion, guys. I am up to speed now, should have read the new thread title instructions closely.

I dread to think if the results were to go the other way. How she will react. I still remember the conversation in car with Matt, and mom sitting behind with worried look, that if she waits the 6 weeks and it becomes inoperable, then she's screwed (her words). She held onto that thought for a moment, before fluttering away to the other extreme.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Some comments:

" You know people are getting confused. 8 weeks ago you and your doctor declared yourself cancer free which was strange enough. And since you were happy about it and it was the occasion to be happy, you still sold cancer in your VLog (I never watched even a single episode from then thinking you are cancer free. Second your tic tic tic block warning irritated me six week ago sorry 8 week ago. You were so arrogant on that occasion. You yourself is putting yourself in public and expecting privacy is nothing but being stupid. Now you are saying you are not cancer free which is opposite of what you said 8 weeks ago. Don't sell cancer just for views. You will kind of manifest cancer if you keep on putting this word in your description or in your life. You have got all the rights to live your life your way with or without cancer. People should not talk about this but you can't keep their mouth shut because you are in Public domain. Learn to live with it. It doesn't mean I am telling you to take everything (abusive words or something like that). By the way best of luck for your scans and biopsy. Hope everything turns out to be negative. "

A conversation:
" Tiffany I think it's because you're confusing people. On a previous video you said the biopsy revealed no cancer cells detected, does this mean I'm cancer free. Now this video you're saying you still have cancer "

" I think it's difficult to know exactly what/how she saying things because I think her doctors are talking in a confusing way and/or not explaining things correctly or in a way she's totally understanding it. Her biopsy may have been taken in a spot where there is no cancer, however that does not mean she is totally cancer free. It may not be active currently, or in remission, however I don't think it's likely to go from stage 3 to nothing this quickly, and that her doctor suggested such a radical surgery if she was cancer free. "

" yes I totally agree and think the same. I saw a lot of comments on that other video congratulating her on being cancer free. "

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
..... Even her most loyal fans will be rattled if she doesn't offer a solid explanation of what's going on for the conclusion of the 'wait and watch' period
Well, I will offer a clue, even if she refuses to give a clear answer: If the port she has in her arm remains, she may not be cancer-free. If the port is removed, she could be considered cancer-free. Surely, when or if her port is removed, she will be very excited and tell people about it. How long could the port remain in her arm, anyway?
According to the article cited below, ports can be removed or kept as per the person's wishes:
Q: Do I have to keep the port after my treatment is over?

A: No. Many people keep ports in place “just in case.” Others have them removed as soon as treatment is complete. Work with your doctor to decide what’s right for you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just watched the reel. I would respect her so much more if she was completely honest about why she does these videos. It's not enough to say it is because she enjoys doing them.

Reactions: 11
Just watched the reel. I would respect her so much more if she was completely honest about why she does these videos. It's not enough to say it is because she enjoys doing them.
She would never in million years admit that she does it for money and adoration.

Reactions: 12
It is odd they didn’t plan the trip to visit Matt’s family the 6/8weeks when she didn’t have any appts/tests scheduled. I can’t help but think she’s avoiding seeing them or something. They’ve been dating 4/5 years and correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t believe she’s ever for a visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In the last thread, medical information was provided from medical publications co-authored by Dr. Shahnawaz Rasheed, Tiffany's proposed surgeon. Tumor deposits were discussed in light of Tiffany's last tumor designation of T4bN1cM0 CRM+ as per her first scan results post-chemoradiotherapy. This doctor's rationale for 'watch and wait' was also found in one of his publications, and the titles and links to some of Dr. Rasheed's articles were provided.

Reactions: 8
On today's Instagram story Tiffany said that she's having a rough day. She looks awful, maybe she had the biopsy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She mentioned in a previous tea chat session that her plan was to take advantage of the few days' break in between the scans and the biopsy to go see Matt's brother, his partner, and a little one. It appears now that there is no such break. She has not seen them since pre-Covid days. She has not gone up to see any of Matt's family since her health situation started. She said that they've all come down to where she lives though. So, I reckon she did not film Matt's Dad having stayed with them, when a while ago, they had been getting a bedroom ready for him...

Last edited:
  • Wow
In today's vlog, she actually said she always thought that if you have cancer your life is over. That you just lay in your bed waiting to die! She then said she now knows that isnt true and she uses her channel to show you can have cancer and still live your life. Oh, come on! Does she really expect us to believe she was so naive about cancer? She's an optometrist, for god's sake. She has had medical training! And her aunt died of cancer. Surely her aunt didn't lie in bed from the moment she was diagnosed! Her misleading statements and exaggerations are truly frustrating.

Just saw her Instagram blurb today. She truly looks awful, sorry to say. I don't know how far back her vlogs are actually filmed, but in the vlog posted today, she said she was having a PET scan, C scan, MRI, then a biopsy all in the same week. I'm wondering if that all happened last week and the prelim news wasn't good? Sure hope not, but she looks either sick or mentally worn out on the Instagram today. I feel for her and fear the 8 week "watch and wait" was such a huge mistake.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In today's vlog, she actually said she always thought that if you have cancer your life is over. That you just lay in your bed waiting to die! She then said she knows that isnt true and she uses her channel to show you czn havw cancer and still live your life. Oh, come on. Does she really expect us to believe she was so naive about cancer? She's an optometrist, for god's sake. She has medical training! And her aunt died of cancer. Surely her aunt didn't lay in bed from the moment she was diagnosed! Her misleading statements, exaggerations and, yes, lies, are truly frustrating.
Noo, optometrists don't have medical training. Gonna look up what subjects her bachelor's in Optometry involved. She does not have a master's degree.
But agree. I think it was pinkrolos who said Tiffany is acting as if she was the first person with cancer. She is showing to us that people with cancer can shop and be happy 😅 Like such a thing has never been seen before in any other cancer patient.

On today's Instagram story Tiffany said that she's having a rough day. She looks awful, maybe she had the biopsy.
She does look bad. I hope she hasn't gotten bad news already.

Noo, optometrists don't have medical training.
But agree. I think it was pinkrolos who said Tiffany is acting as if she was the first person with cancer. She is showing to us that people with cancer can shop and be happy 😅 Like such a thing has never been seen before in any other cancer patient.
Well, she saw her aunt go thru it, so her pretend naiveté is absurd.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Definitely. What a stupid thing to say let alone think. But she often does it. She definitely plays dumb a lot of the time. Or she is just not good at putting her thoughts into words.

• Heart

I know optometrists don't attend medical school but they are required to take medical science training related to eye conditions and diseases.

• Heart
I know optometrists don't attend medical school but they are required to take medical science training related to eye conditions and diseases.
Yes you are right.
The modules she took during her 3 year bachelor's degree:
  • Geometrical and Visual Optics
  • Clinical Optometry 1- Introduction to Optometric Practice
  • Human and Ocular Anatomy
  • Theoretical and Practical Ophthalmic Lenses
  • Optical Professionalism

• Clinical Optometry 2 - Skills for Optometric Practice
  • Pharmacology and Pathology
  • Monocular, Binocular and Paediatric Vision
  • Introduction to Ocular Disease
  • Clinical Optometry 3 - Introduction to Professional Practice

• Undergraduate Major Project
  • Clinical Optometry 5 - Professional Practice
  • Clinical Optometry 6 - Advanced Contact Lens Practice
  • Optometry, Society and Environment
  • Clinical Optometry 4 - Advanced Optometric Practice

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.