TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the drawing the surgeon did for her when she first met him at Royal Marsden Chelsea. I’m guessing the area I’ve marked is where her cancer is located and it has invaded the vaginal wall/uterus. He also said it was long as in the length of her tumour made it difficult. I’ve found another diagram to give some clarity to what we are looking at.

ITA he has other patients and this was just a small procedure not requiring his level of skill.
Louder for Tiffany and her crew at the back!! FFS!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm so glad I found this site. I've been watching TT for a few months, and I started to get frustrated. This made me feel guilty- I mean who has something bad to say about a young person with cancer?! But like many of you...I became emotionally involved in her journey but it's clear that she isn't telling us what is really going on. The idea that she supposedly is cancer free after that second round of chemo doesn't make sense.
Can someone answer a question for me? Why did it take her so long to be diagnosed? I understand that cancer isn't the first thought with a young person, but surely she had some distrubing symptoms where cancer should have been considered? For instance, my migraines just got worse and the doctor did an MRI on me even though I've had migraines for years. It was done just to double check I didn't have a tumor since my headache pattern and severity changed. I'm in my 30s as well so chances are it wasn't a tumor, but I am glad they checked.

Reactions: 21
Just watched a lot of today's vlog. She does not look at all well to me. And the constant vomiting is a red flag since it started pre biopsy. Sad to say, I think the cancer is wreaking havoc. Odd that her surgeon wasn't there.

Reactions: 11
I don't think she made numerous attempts at getting in touch with her surgeon after the initial results meeting. I think she tried one time, his nurse called back and she was satisfied with the nurse's answers. I think she kept saying " I need to contact my surgeon again " bc she knew her viewers were pressuring her to get more answers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just watched it too. Her hospital videos are always more real and more moving than the others. I like that she thinks about Amma's wellbeing and Matt's too. She is clearly not well and actually handling it pretty bravely I think. Shame about the endless merch plugging and asking people to subscribe but there you go. She's in a tit position and I hope she gets her results soon. For our sakes too! X

She mentioned "camera up the bottom" so the biopsies were done via sigmoidoscopy? Could there've been a laparoscopic procedure done as well? She went in early a.m. and mentioned it was was 5 p.m. in the video - adjusting for waking up from anesthetic, etc. that's quite a long time, no?

I think we would all absolutely love for a miracle to happen, cancer is tit and nobody deserves it. Tiffany loved her job, had worked hard to do up her house, has her darling, good family a close circle of friends, she had a lovely life until this bastard disease came along. She didn’t seem to wmt an extraordinary life, she seemed very content and it is so bloody sad she is going through this. She’s frustrating and I do believe deliberately strings things out, however I don’t think anyone on here want nothing other than for the to get the best care she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
lucyricardo asked why it took so long for a diagnosis to be made. Tiff stated that before being dx'd she had not been able to work for 5 - 7 months. So ..... Had she taken to her bed for several months? She could not work due to what symptoms? Pain? Weakness? Uncontrolled bleeding? Where was her physician relative during this time and why couldn't s/he help her get diagnosed sooner? Again, so many questions that will never be answered. [And I loved the ad that came up that tried to entice me into purchasing cozy baby clothes LOL].

She knows the pitchforks will come out for her surgeon. Engagement drives number$ up.
list.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think we would all absolutely love for a miracle to happen, cancer is tit and nobody deserves it. Tiffany loved her job, had worked hard to do up her house, has her darling, good family a close circle of friends, she had a lovely life until this bastard disease came along. She didn’t seem to wmt an extraordinary life, she seemed very content and it is so bloody sad she is going through this. She’s frustrating and I do believe deliberately strings things out, however I don’t think anyone on here want nothing other than for the to get the best care she can.
Yes its not good. At first I thought WW was a good sign, but I dont think she is well, putting it mildly.

She knows the pitchforks will come out for her surgeon. Engagement drives number$ up.
View attachment 1683646
That's disgusting. I see one person saying he has repeatedly given Tiffany the shaft. Bullshit. I don't think she was trying to contact him more than once, as I posted in my other post. She just kept making proclamations that she needed to email/ call him. I bet she never did. She was happy with WW option and after speaking to his nurse bc he was sick, she had all she needed to know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly don't think a reputable surgeon like hers would "ghost" her because of her "followers". I'm sure he couldn't care less what people on Youtube think. Sadly, I think she is terminal and inoperable and because of her age the surgeon does not have the heart to tell her. I think that is why the procedure was passed on to another surgeon. His time and his high skills are better served with a patient who has a chance. Doctors can sometimes have a "God" complex and cannot face losing a patient and not being able to "fix" them, so they avoid it. I know this personally from what happened with my dad and his battle with stomach cancer. Once you are terminal, there is no need for a specialized surgeon. They are just running the tests to confirm the obvious. I feel bad for her as annoying as she is. And don't forget she has been taking morphine for a long time. In my experience, with morphine and my father, they generally prescribe freely when a person is terminal as the pain is escalating and they don't have to worry about the patient becoming dependent or addicted to the morphine because they are not going to make it. Morphine also makes you behave erratically and rumble by on when talking. My father did this a lot. Repitition etc. No matter what you think of her or her situation, it is sad to see someone that young lose their life. She looks awful and very sick, similar to how my father looked toward the end.
I am very afraid you are right. She is given up by the surgeon. Why on earth would he be non available for her such a long time? But why wouldn’t he be straight forward to her? We are played and very well too. And that is something I really hate. She has a bratty behavior. 🤬

This clip was so odd, I guess she's pretending to be asleep - can't imagine Amma just picking up her camera and recording Tiff
This must be the 5 minute sleep she was talking about, when Amma asked her if she wanted food:cool: Oh for the love of the camera...

I don't know man, I thought her rollercoaster of hecticness was because she had to carry an overnight bag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
To my Loving Cheap Family ... I still wonder if her initial surgeon has removed himself from her case as she likely has gone against his medical advice.
We shall talk on the beaches, we shall talk on the landing grounds, we shall talk in the fields and in the streets we shall talk in the hills, we shall never be bored!

I think she has just removed herself from his care by her very own undoing. He has to devote his skills to other patients in need, too.

you said:

"I do think it’s plausible he’s binned her off though. I can imagine she’s very difficult to contend with."

I thought you were implying he dumped her because she's difficult to deal with.

I doubt she's in remission.
you said:

"I do think it’s plausible he’s binned her off though. I can imagine she’s very difficult to contend with."

I thought you were implying he dumped her because she's difficult to deal with.

I doubt she's in remission.
that’s what keeps us watching..we don’t definitively know yet..

Reactions: 5
I'm so glad I found this site. I've been watching TT for a few months, and I started to get frustrated. This made me feel guilty- I mean who has something bad to say about a young person with cancer?! But like many of you...I became emotionally involved in her journey but it's clear that she isn't telling us what is really going on. The idea that she supposedly is cancer free after that second round of chemo doesn't make sense.
Can someone answer a question for me? Why did it take her so long to be diagnosed? I understand that cancer isn't the first thought with a young person, but surely she had some distrubing symptoms where cancer should have been considered? For instance, my migraines just got worse and the doctor did an MRI on me even though I've had migraines for years. It was done just to double check I didn't have a tumor since my headache pattern and severity changed. I'm in my 30s as well so chances are it wasn't a tumor, but I am glad they checked.
I am afraid that it took so long for a diagnosis because she was ignoring the symptoms. It is almost unbelievable, but she must have been bleeding and have pain for years and years. Almost unimaginable.

Reactions: 10
I am afraid that it took so long for a diagnosis because she was ignoring the symptoms. It is almost unbelievable, but she must have been bleeding and have pain for years and years. Almost unimaginable.
Yes, and she only said she was really unwell since early 2021, with bleeding and pain. Perhaps it became too severe for her to ignore by then.

We shall talk on the beaches, we shall talk on the landing grounds, we shall talk in the fields and in the streets we shall talk in the hills, we shall never be bored!

I think she has just removed herself from his care by her very own undoing. He has to devote his skills to other patients in need, too.
And we will never surrender to stupidity!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.