Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

virgocat

Did she ever go into detail about what she was in hospital for some time back? Before her cancer diagnosis? I watched an old video of hers and she mentioned that her viewers had been with her through her 'hospital stage'

Reactions: 2

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Also it’s £ no L (whatever that is?)
I am using a US keyboard, for your information, and I didn't want to waste time finding the correct symbol, because, as I observe, you are a highly intelligent person that can figure it out without my having to waste my time finding the correct symbol!! (You did figure it out, right, what I meant by 'debt in excess of 24,000L'? Because the others on this forum did figure it out.)

Last edited:

LeonorG

VIP Member
Yes I did feel bad after posting it…

We had mutual friends so I didn’t personally have any dealings with her but she was in my social circles by default. That doesn’t surprise me. I always got the my way is right impression. When I stumbled across her content I thought nothing of it being suspicious. But my mum recently had emergency surgery to remove a tumour in her bowl which made me raise questions about Tiffany and the surgery…
What do you think is happening with her and the surgery?

LeonorG

VIP Member
I dont think she is having a colonoscopy though. You need a bowel prep day before, you dont need a general anesthetic and pre surgical work up and you don't need an antimicrobial shower gel for a colonoscopy. She is most likely having biopsies taken from her pelvic exploratory procedure from her suspected organs and structures with tumour attachment. She is leading people to think its a colonoscopy But her work up does not jive with that. It does jive with a typical part of pre surgical exploration before a possible exteneration though. So yes, its a bit more invasive then a colonoscopy. Im not a darling Matt fan so we likely disagree here. Which is ok.
Maybe that also explains the bleeding she had experienced for so long?

LeonorG

VIP Member
Thank you I didn’t know/ didn’t remember the exact name in the letter !
Yes I think it’s true it’s generally harder to treat because indeed surgery is more difficult ( because it spreads locally more because there are more «things » in the area to attach to) and precisely because the surgery is more difficult they sometimes do wait and watch trials for rectal cancers whereas they don’t do that kind of trials for tumours higher in the colon.
I'm confused about why is her cancer called 'colorectal'. I know that 'colon' cancer is called 'colorectal' too but is 'rectal' cancer called 'colorectal'? Cause if she has rectal cancer then there is a big difference from having a colon cancer, like you have said. Is her colon even affected by the tumour? Is there cancer in her colon?

ginnyw

VIP Member
I don't begrudge him taking time for himself, I'm just confused as to why he'd do it while she was in the Hospital. If your better half did that to you, you're saying you'd be okay with it?? She says she's okay, but a grown woman crying in a Hospital bed, alone, is clearly not okay with being alone.
I've been Nursing for a long, long time, and honestly, Spouses/Significant Others are usually having to be kicked out by us at night, or during checks; so that's why I'm so confused about it.
My husband would never, ever leave me if I had to have Surgery, and many time I've told him that I'm good, it's not a big deal, and still, he's right there with me.
Matt's actions are confusing to me.

That's exactly what I thought too. She loves to act! Which is concerning!!
She did say she wanted him to go and see his family though. I think she meant it.

OH.FFS

VIP Member
Think I’ve done it right. And I think the hoodwinks had the most votes.

Reactions: 1

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Hi I haven’t posted in a while as I gave birth to my daughter… being pregnant and watching this all unfold was starting to affect my mental health I was/ am way too invested in this poor girl. It doesn’t help the misleading information she gives out, why can’t she just be honest as she is an over sharer anyway.., unfortunately I think my previous comments are becoming a reality I don’t think she is magically cured from this horrible disease and even if she has the operation to buy time her quality of like will be horrific. Especially for someone with such a precious fragile mental state. My heart aches for her because she is in too deep with social media and her popularity is waining, which must really hurt her even though she doesn’t help herself…

regarding her Instagram I checked her sisters followers and it appears Tiffany has a new private insta, I think she was potentially receiving messages of concern and the truth may have frightened her. So by creating new insta she can censor who comments or messages her. I don’t think she’s going to get very good news regarding her cancer and I just hope she receives the support she needs to cope. I really hope I’m wrong but I don’t see how the cancer disappears with no treat for 8 weeks. I’m petrified for her so I can even begin to imagine how she or her poor mother feels. It’s so sad.
Who’s is Elodie??

Reactions: 1