TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she tries to make out it’s really bad ( go out and make Memories) then “it’s a rollercoaster, nothing is straightforward “…what is it? Tumour grown? Tumour disappeared? Couldn’t biopsy? She could easily give a very brief update and say I have no other results yet, but she won’t, it’s all about money and engagement and that is truly disgusting! People genuinely care about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Guys, don't shout at her. This is her life. No one attack her ok, no one get angry with her ok. Despite so, she loves her loving ones.

I'm a bit confused (as always with her). After the last biopsy we saw her leave the hospital and she was bleeding and in immense pain.
This time is the complete opposite.
I realize she was kept overnight this time. Was this a different procedure?
If she had laparoscopic biopsies would she be able to sit up so soon?
All will be revealed in the upcoming vids. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
No shame in making money in an honest way; but when you're being dishonest, that's where the shame lies. Tiffany might as will be holding a gun and asking the bank teller to put the money in!
There is no shame because if Tiffany is pocketing 10k us dollars a month from YT that means she actually made 20k. Google takes half and gives her the other half. Google is a billion dollar company making 50% profit off of content creators for providing a platform. She would be a sucker to feel shame over getting that money when Google billionaires are making profit off her content.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What you could do is watch all but the last minute, which is what I now do. It may not count for a full view if you don't watch till the end, though I am not sure about this. Others who know more about you tube would know. In other words, I do not know what the 'cut-off' time is for a click on her video to be considered a full view and remunerated as such.
When I was looking for info on how YouTubers make money I read that the number of people who watch at least the first 30 seconds of advertisegments is the relevant metric. The number of views of her videos and comments ( engagement) matter for where the channel is ranked by YouTube.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What you could do is watch all but the last minute, which is what I now do. It may not count for a full view if you don't watch till the end, though I am not sure about this. Others who know more about you tube would know. In other words, I do not know what the 'cut-off' time is for a click on her video to be considered a full view and remunerated as such.
Interesting. Thanks 👍🏻.

Reactions: 4
Our Tiffany is a master manipulator and liar. I don't believe that we will get any honest and clear answers from her and her loving tiffany thinks family is clearly not too bright.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t someone here say she admitted in comments that she could look at her PET scan results but isn’t because she wants to get all the test results at once?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel like she tries to make out it’s really bad ( go out and make Memories) then “it’s a rollercoaster, nothing is straightforward “…what is it? Tumour grown? Tumour disappeared? Couldn’t biopsy? She could easily give a very brief update and say I have no other results yet, but she won’t, it’s all about money and engagement and that is truly disgusting! People genuinely care about her.
Just that makes me stark raving mad. You see in the comments that people are very sorrow for her and really engage in her journey. They buy merch and hearten her. They themself are almost driven to tears with an unfortunate update. But the only thing she does is spinning it out and further out till you have 1 minute of real information lost in translation of 6 uploads. Bad.

Reactions: 13
What the hell was that...mumbo jumbo🤷‍♀️
NO...results yet!
We knew she was staying in anyway
So whats the 'it will all make sense in the next video'
For goodness sake Tiffany just be straight forward, shes starting to be Very....attention seeking sorry to be harsh

Is it me or is she asking & answering HER OWN QUESTIONS🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she have many ads on the videos? (blocked)
Some ads that run are very short and cannot not be watched. Some adds run a few seconds, and then there is the button 'Skip ad' to press to skip the add. The annoying ads are the former: the ones that run without the 'skip ad' button.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn’t someone here say she admitted in comments that she could look at her PET scan results but isn’t because she wants to get all the test results at once?
Yes she said she wants to wait until the tests and biopsies were done like last time..who totally believes what she says anymore?..she wouldn’t have the total picture granted but she may have a heads up..

Reactions: 9
Yes there are a lot of ads. Some allow the viewer to skip them, some not. I don’t think she has control over the number and location of ads - I think YouTube has an algorithm that does that.
When the ads are 3 mins apart as was the case with her last video the creator slots them in not the algorith..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Something is a miss as per usual
She normally mentions about the bleeding & HASNT🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.