Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I have no words for people like Karen, well actually i do. Take your 90 quid a buy a load of nappies andbaby milk and donate them to the Ukrainian people that are having their lives literally torn apart, don't give it to a scrounging, bone idle cunt like Paul Burgess.

Appologies for my language. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Cabbage_2021

Omg how have I only just found this thread 😄 so funny. Me and my husband shout 'BYE LOVES' at eachother when we leave the house. We feel sorry for Jason having his reactions to every meal filmed, he rolls his eyes back like it's the most beautiful meal he's ever tasted when most of the time it's just processed, unhealthy and boring

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Paul and Jason are the creators of the YouTube channel “Those Vegan Guys”. A married couple in Manchester, UK. Recently they’ve become more annoying and as such deserve their own thread! Join us ✌🏼

edit to add: to save you watching the weekly meals vlog, here’s some of Paul’s special “medicinal meals” that he prepared to fend off the coronavirus. Soya hotdogs packed with vitamins:

1C7D6B55-BD3C-4ECF-8A11-6ADA979A69AA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Hello there, I just joined tattle today, specifically so I could comment on this topic. I became vegan 2 years ago and that's the last you will probably hear about that, no preaching here. I came across those vegan guys soon after making the decision. At first, I liked them, they came accross and fun, friendly and helpful and selfless but as time went on,all that changed for me. I can't put my finger on if they have changed since when I first came accross them or if the veil fell from my eyes, mabye a bit of both. But the more you watch of them the more your eyes are opened to what Paul is all about........nothing but himself. He is a total narcissist, entitled and shameless scrounger. I have thought this for a long time and was so glad to discover this page a couple of days ago and discover that I am not the only one who thinks this. I think Jason is really a good guy and he probably just agrees with Paul most of the time for a quiet life. But Paul is a real piece of work. I really would liked to have adressed Paul directly but I know he would just block me rather than adresse my points. The main thing that irritates me is the scrounging from their disciples.At the very least, Paul is definetly shameless. It probably started off quite innocent, someone probably sent them a little present for his birthday or something but now it's mushroomed out of control. I was brought up to work hard and earn my own money and I pride myself on the fact that I depend only on myself and don't rely others to give me money . Paul acts like a spoilt 15 year old teenager with no work ethic. He is so shameless because despite how many times he tells his disciples how much he loves them, he has no guilt chip and rinses them for every penny he can extract from them. I am surprised he can sleep at night.He is also manipulative in how he operates, like on his last kitchen blog, big sob story, get people to feel sorry for him , and then talks about how he would like the universe to grace him with all he things he wants to make him happy, like more time with Jason and nice holidays and then he slyly drops in a hint about wanting a camper van with a sly little look into camera followed by a snide little smile. I would normally say that he's fooling no one but clearly he is, his gullible disciples. Why should they fund this greedy manipulator with everything he wants. This is manipulation on a grand scale. I wouldn't be surprised if he has them paying his house rent for him soon. I read through the previous comments on this forum and someone said Paul is behaving like a cult leader, I couldn't agree more with that comment.I am sure I will keep posting on this topic cos I got much more to say on this but that's all for now. Cheers

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Paul’s martyrdom is so entrenched at this point, he believes that the channel is actually a form of volunteering, rather than a vanity project for a true unemployable narcissist starting fights in his empty kitchen! Giant sack of McCains on his shoulder.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Just re watched that day 5/6 video ‘worst day ever’ yet he’s sat vlogging.

He’s one aggressive piece of work! So angry that people said he wasn’t looking well. Ffs mate, you’re doing a covid journey vlog every other day. What do you want people to say? You’d be annoyed if people said ‘you don’t look ill’. Can’t win with him 😂 No one gets offended if someone tells them they look unwell when they have a virus. It’s what people say when giving their sympathy that you’re unwell.

You can tell why he has no friends other than Jason and that other fella he does the drag act with. He’s an aggressive horrible person. Every vegan I know has a big heart and are kind but Paul needs to give his head a wobble. He cares about animal cruelty but he certainly doesn’t give a damn about being kind to humans.

I don’t know how Jason lives with him. Paul just likes the sound of his own voice and he’s all about himself. Jason had covid and he didn’t want to make a big song and dance about it. Pauls no worse than Jason with covid yet he’s vlogging his journey. He has too much time on his hands. Listen to your body and stop vlogging if you feel that bad! We’ve been in this pandemic for 19 months, we don’t need vlogs of aggression from you!!!!

Paul, I shall repeat myself and hope one day you see this thread and take note. The vaccine does not stop you catching or spreading covid. I’m equally likely to catch and spread it as you are. I’m not vaccinated, don’t you dare slate people who can’t have the vaccine unless the doctor says it’s life or death that you shouldn’t have it!!!! I have very personal reasons for not taking it. You don’t know me or anyone elses personal circumstances for not being able to take it. Get off your pedestal and be kind!!!!!! Yes I’m telling you to be kind here on Tattle. I’m not an aggressive woman, I’m kind to people, I have empathy, I treat people with respect and I know the facts clearly you don’t. My close friend died age 42 last month, double jabbed yet had covid!

Making fun of peoples names on YouTube, people just saying you look unwell you attack, attacking those who can’t have the vaccine or have very personal reasons for not taking it. You say I’m the reason the pandemic carries on, listen to yourself! We’ve had vaccines now for over 9 months and has covid reduced? No, we get over 30,000 cases a day, more than we had this time last year pre vaccine. If 50 plus million, I don’t know the numbers, are vaccinated then why such high numbers? It reduces the severity of covid if you catch it, it does not stop transmission. So don’t say I and others are selfish and don’t deserve nhs care if we get ill. that’s a disgusting comment to make!!!! You smoke, god forbid if your lung issue is anything serious, do you not deserve treatment on the NHS? The warnings are on the cigarette packets bold and clear!!!! So pipe down, stop acting like BillyBig Bollocks saying ‘cross with me…’ wow you’re vicious. Covid or not you don’t behave like this, it’s not normal behaviour.

Sorry guys I just had to get that off my chest as he’s nasty and really personal to those who can’t or choose not to be vaccinated and it really gets to me. I feel for anyone who has had covid, it terrifies me daily incase I get it after seeing my daughter so unwell. Paul is rude and doesn’t know what we go through when we can’t be vaccinated. I’m not a covid idiot, we as a family were so careful all during the pandemic, we still rarely go anywhere! We’re the ones that did our very best to stay safe and keep others safe! My husband and son are vaccinated, they aren’t covid idiots either and regret the vaccine. As does my sister who’s a nurse, she regrets taking it.

Oh. Who shares bath water in 2021?

• Heart

Turwethel

I am so glad I found this as I thought I was the only one who cannot stand Paul.
I used to enjoy watching those vegan guys, and then I started noticing how Paul spoke to Jason.
It's absolutely disgusting.
In one of the videos Jason laughs at something Paul says and Paul went 'why is that funny?'
I feel so sorry for Jason and I hope he realises what Paul is like.
And blocking a long term subscriber because they said they were worried about him, wtf?

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Two working age adults asking for money from their YT “fans” to pay for their cat to have vet treatment - not even an animal rescue project, their own pet, in the context of the pandemic and the run up to Christmas. Pathetic! I can’t stand it when they pretend to be poor. They have a home, a car and they choose to work four days a week between them! Relying on vulnerable adults to prop up their finances so they can sit about under a ring light and scoff butties day in day out. So gross and entitled.

• Heart

MissFifibelle

Do you know what has pissed me off the most about wartgate? His slagging off the NHS and making out he knew more than a Consultant Dermatologist. He's an ex barman ffs! The resentment in his voice because he does private work as well as NHS. Our NHS isn't perfect but it has saved my life twice and without any of this drama. I have been in the position where I have had to have a scan to see if cancer has spread but I started worrying about it when I had a diagnosis and not before. i'm fine now and I have the wonderful NHS to thank for that. He's like an inland taipan , spouting venom at any opportunity. Paul, you have so many nice qualities but this behaviour will make people switch off.

Sore throats on a regular basis but continues to smoke. Until he addresses that, I won't take anything he says seriously. He won't or doesn't want to give it up as he has never mentioned doing so. At his current stage in life, what is he thinking? It's a disgusting habit and he must stink 24/7.

I like Dude, where's my campervan. 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
The woman on the live asking if Paul would release a cook book because she would buy it. I had to laugh. One of his recipes would be….

Vegan chicken, chips and a butty.

Ello loves, this is a recipe for a no chicken in breadcrumbs, fillet. Bung it in air fryer for 10 minutes. While you’re at it chuck half a bag of McCain chips in too, Open a can of mushy peas and cut up 4 rounds of bread and vegan butter. Then smash it in yer faces. Bye loves 👋🏻

• Haha

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
I only watch the meals vlogs because they just annoy me too much. Jason seems ok but I have to skip his lunchtime taste tests because he just describes everything as flavoursome and waffles on for too long.

It annoys me how Paul refers to stuff they’ve grown on the allotment as ‘from plot 25’. Pretentious wang.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
He said he doesn’t understand people who get joy out of gripeing on Tattle, really I find that very hard to believe, that’s all he ever does, whether it’s about people just asking questions or everything else he constantly moans about. Maybe if he didn’t constantly block and criticise people who comment the mildest of questions, suggestions or criticism, people wouldn’t feel the need to vent on here. And he was moaning saying he polices the channel and blocks cos he doesn’t want anyone calling him horrible names. I have never seen anyone in their comments calling him horrible names, only the mildest of suggestions, questions or slight criticism that only a narc would overeact to like he does. Jason turned to him and said “Are you done now” as if to say stop driving people away with your moaning. If Jason had that channel with someone else who wasnt a grinch like him, there wouldn’t even be a negative thread about their channel and their views would be better.

Oh and btw did you know he’s been involved in an armed robbery 15 years ago, just in case you missed the last dozen times he’s mentioned it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
yes it makes me feel sick, as well as Paul's constant belching n sniffing :( The donner meat looked absolutely revolting !!
I'd love to give Jason a good scrub, n a few weeks away from all the clinging n control .I feel sorry for Him, cos I think deep down He has a good heart , but is being totally brain washed n controlled :(
I know, I cant imagine Paul smells nice with his fag ash breath and burping either.

I can tell Jason really isn’t happy but he annoyed me on the live the other night sticking up for Paul when he was slating publicly that subscriber he blocked for showing she cared. Jason said he was right and backed his rudeness up. He went down in my estimation there.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Wtf. Why did we have to see this? Was it a vegan wort? Could have got some stuff from the chemist to knock it off. Had to make a drama out of chasing it up. Does he not realise after covid the NHS has a massive backlog, of seriously ill people to deal with. There was no one in the waiting room. If he lived in London he would probs have to wait over a year. What an attention seeker.

Beggy vegan twits. Tinned soup and chips.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
The older one reminds me of Phyllis from Coronation Street. He has the voice, too.
PhyllisPearce1992.JPG.jpg

• Haha