Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is the doctor doing letting Paul film the procedure? Unbelievable!!! Paul will be in proper begging mode soon! Could really do with a few days away to recover, couldn't we jason!!
Can hear it already. Maybe dumb and dumber Ashley and Leanne will pay for a few days away for them.

Reactions: 5
Just watching the video.paul said while in the car that he's also got a throat thing going on....he's always got a throat thing....too much smoking, mystery solved. When, they arrived, Paul said to Jason WE'L MAKE A VLOG OUT OF ANYTHING, US TWO, WONT WE ?! Too true Paul, too true. What the hell has this got to do with veganism? In fact, what the hell has this got to do with anything apart from Pauls obsession with himself.

He seemed disappointed in a way that it was over and the doctor said it there and then that it was nothing to worry about and he said something likeWELL IF HE SAID ITS NOTHING I GUESS I JUST HAVE TO ACCEPT IT. he probably wanted to stretch the drama out a little further so he could get more pity presents, but I am sure he will think of a new storyline to get the gifts flowing again soon

Ok , here's my suggestion for a new thread name:

Those vegan guys 2 - revenge of the turds

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's going to be throat cancer next.

Who are the people in the comments telling Paul he's a handsome hottie and what are they smoking?

• Sick
Heโ€™s such an attention seeker. Who remembers his daily covid vlogs. Heโ€™s a massive hypochondriac๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
What a bloody storm in a teacup that was .Obviously nothing concerning from the docs point of view, so he can stfu about it now!! ๐Ÿ™„

Heโ€™s such an attention seeker. Who remembers his daily covid vlogs. Heโ€™s a massive hypochondriac๐Ÿ˜Š
Those COVID vlogs were hilarious. I still laugh at the first post here with the COVID busting hotdogs. He seemed a bit disappointed that his sore throat was the ordinary kind and not COVID. I bet he stockpiles those tests ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 3
The very first post on this thread was the hotdogs, those magical anti Covid hotdogs, they should have made everyone eat those instead of having jabs.

Hey I was thinking at work today about possible new merch ideas for those vegan guys. How about a those vegan guys food range in the supermarkets. They could have tinned soup and chips, mabye microwaveable Covid hotdogs too. I'd like to see those vegan guys action figures, mabye Pauls could come with a changeable head so you could turn him into Gemini..... Mabye you could pull a string on its back and it plays Pauls catchphrases, like It'd be rude not to, Karen. Just an idea.i am surprised they haven't thought of it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Do you know what has pissed me off the most about wartgate? His slagging off the NHS and making out he knew more than a Consultant Dermatologist. He's an ex barman ffs! The resentment in his voice because he does private work as well as NHS. Our NHS isn't perfect but it has saved my life twice and without any of this drama. I have been in the position where I have had to have a scan to see if cancer has spread but I started worrying about it when I had a diagnosis and not before. i'm fine now and I have the wonderful NHS to thank for that. He's like an inland taipan , spouting venom at any opportunity. Paul, you have so many nice qualities but this behaviour will make people switch off.

Sore throats on a regular basis but continues to smoke. Until he addresses that, I won't take anything he says seriously. He won't or doesn't want to give it up as he has never mentioned doing so. At his current stage in life, what is he thinking? It's a disgusting habit and he must stink 24/7.

I like Dude, where's my campervan. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes it has annoyed me the way he talked about the NHS. 'Be your own advocate' is loosely translated 'be your own doctor'. He thought he knew better than the medical people and even Jason said 'I am sure they know what they are doing'. That could have been sorted a year ago with a can of wartbegone.

He has that offensive slogan about 'Karen' but he doesn't see that's him

• Heart
The very first post on this thread was the hotdogs, those magical anti Covid hotdogs, they should have made everyone eat those instead of having jabs.

Hey I was thinking at work today about possible new merch ideas for those vegan guys. How about a those vegan guys food range in the supermarkets. They could have tinned soup and chips, mabye microwaveable Covid hotdogs too. I'd like to see those vegan guys action figures, mabye Pauls could come with a changeable head so you could turn him into Gemini..... Mabye you could pull a string on its back and it plays Pauls catchphrases, like It'd be rude not to, Karen. Just an idea.i am surprised they haven't thought of it
Tinned soup and chips. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Sick
  • Haha
Wtf. Why did we have to see this? Was it a vegan wort? Could have got some stuff from the chemist to knock it off. Had to make a drama out of chasing it up. Does he not realise after covid the NHS has a massive backlog, of seriously ill people to deal with. There was no one in the waiting room. If he lived in London he would probs have to wait over a year. What an attention seeker.

Beggy vegan twits. Tinned soup and chips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm trying to work out whether it's good old fashioned attention seeking, or that he sees a spike in his YouTube income whenever there is 'drama'. I suspect it's a bit of both.

Reactions: 3
Wtf. Why did we have to see this? Was it a vegan wort? Could have got some stuff from the chemist to knock it off. Had to make a drama out of chasing it up. Does he not realise after covid the NHS has a massive backlog, of seriously ill people to deal with. There was no one in the waiting room. If he lived in London he would probs have to wait over a year. What an attention seeker.

Omg yes. That's a brilliant thread title๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

I had to wait for three years for my breast reconstruction because of covid. It really wasn't a problem. I'm still waiting on a revision of scar to make it perfect but IT ISN'T A PRIORITY.

Skin lesions cause anxiety. I know, i'm waiting to get one checked out but something that has been there for over a year that doesn't look like a malignant melanoma isn't urgent.

I'm trying to work out whether it's good old fashioned attention seeking, or that he sees a spike in his YouTube income whenever there is 'drama'. I suspect it's a bit of both.
I'd say the former.

Beggy vegan twits. Tinned soup WITH chips should be the next title.
GENIUS!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep, I agree. Begay vegan twits. Tinned soup and chips. Love it...but how about shits instead of twits. Haha

And who makes the new thread? I am new to tattle

Last edited:
Ffs Paul's moaning about having to silliness, even though He's had his tonsils out!!!๐Ÿ™„
Jacob told him to "shut up!!" , which was refreshing ๐Ÿคฃ

Ooooh! Pissed up squabble on tonight's live. Jason - "Don't tell me off when we're live". Good on ya lad! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.