Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the vlog. Jesus wept!

I’m a HSP too and I’ve seen some awful videos, I remember one with a cow in a tunnel waiting to go to slaughter and I’ll never forget seeing it panic trying to turn around to escape as it knew what was coming, but it couldn’t as it was a tunnel, it still haunts me now. I do admire how passionate Paul is for animals and crying just shows how caring we are and it’s something that hurts us deeply. BUT the pity party, the dramatic eye staring and the woe is me in these kitchen vlogs gets right on my tiny tits!

Upset because they can’t do YouTube full time so he can’t have Jason home 24/7. It would be Jason doing kitchen vlogs all low if he had to stay home full time! Paul’s so clingy and wants Jason with him all the time. He needs to get a job, if he can meet up with people off the channel for dinner, walk around town on his own etc, he can work. His anxiety and ptsd doesn’t keep him stuck at home 24/7.

I have PTSD after I was sexually assaulted. I’ve suffered agoraphobia and social phobia. I struggled to answer my door to the postman. I’ve had therapy but some things are still difficult. BUT I have my own small business. I also have a chronic physical health condition that causes me symptoms every day, but I still do my best to contribute. I’m sure Paul can think of something he can do even if from home, or a job he can do at home as an employee but from what I’ve seen he can get out quite confidently. Part time would be a start, why doesn’t he volunteer in a charity shop to work on things first? He has no excuse really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He loves animals so much he should prove it and help out at a cat / dog ECT home there must just one near him because all this spare time is sending him stir crazy and Jason if you are reading this you should be pushing him in to a job and not allowing him to slob around all day.

Reactions: 6
I just watched the vlog. Jesus wept!

I’m a HSP too and I’ve seen some awful videos, I remember one with a cow in a tunnel waiting to go to slaughter and I’ll never forget seeing it panic trying to turn around to escape as it knew what was coming, but it couldn’t as it was a tunnel, it still haunts me now. I do admire how passionate Paul is for animals and crying just shows how caring we are and it’s something that hurts us deeply. BUT the pity party, the dramatic eye staring and the woe is me in these kitchen vlogs gets right on my tiny tits!

Upset because they can’t do YouTube full time so he can’t have Jason home 24/7. It would be Jason doing kitchen vlogs all low if he had to stay home full time! Paul’s so clingy and wants Jason with him all the time. He needs to get a job, if he can meet up with people off the channel for dinner, walk around town on his own etc, he can work. His anxiety and ptsd doesn’t keep him stuck at home 24/7.

I have PTSD after I was sexually assaulted. I’ve suffered agoraphobia and social phobia. I struggled to answer my door to the postman. I’ve had therapy but some things are still difficult. BUT I have my own small business. I also have a chronic physical health condition that causes me symptoms every day, but I still do my best to contribute. I’m sure Paul can think of something he can do even if from home, or a job he can do at home as an employee but from what I’ve seen he can get out quite confidently. Part time would be a start, why doesn’t he volunteer in a charity shop to work on things first? He has no excuse really.
I understand his compassion for animals, I can't stand anything cruel with animals or children it really affects me mentally. But Paul was so over the top, stretched the whole thing for 40 minutes, made the whole animal suffering about him...to gain trust with vulnerability...then tried to turn it into a wishlist for himself. It was complete manipulation to get people to send him stuff or to subscribe. I would bet he is already cooking up a plan to get other people to buy him a campervan involving gofundme no doubt. He has already said he would like him and Jason to travel around the country meeting his subscribers. He will try and convince people that it is to promote his channel and therefore benefit the animals. People will fall for it.

He is very possessive of Jason and hates him doing anything without him. The only space Jason gets is at work and I really think Paul's ambition is to get Jason under 24 hour control. Jason would be off his rocker to give up his job no matter how successful the channel

Paul could walk into a call centre job tomorrow. Working from home YouTube on the side. It would suit him as he has a natural gift of the gab needed for telephone work. I have done that kind of work...they want someone with a pulse and confidence to chat in a friendly manner. He would make a good gardener, weeding hedges etc. Yes he should definitely volunteer to show he is committed to getting back to work.

Reactions: 5
I understand his compassion for animals, I can't stand anything cruel with animals or children it really affects me mentally. But Paul was so over the top, stretched the whole thing for 40 minutes, made the whole animal suffering about him...to gain trust with vulnerability...then tried to turn it into a wishlist for himself. It was complete manipulation to get people to send him stuff or to subscribe. I would bet he is already cooking up a plan to get other people to buy him a campervan involving gofundme no doubt. He has already said he would like him and Jason to travel around the country meeting his subscribers. He will try and convince people that it is to promote his channel and therefore benefit the animals. People will fall for it.

He is very possessive of Jason and hates him doing anything without him. The only space Jason gets is at work and I really think Paul's ambition is to get Jason under 24 hour control. Jason would be off his rocker to give up his job no matter how successful the channel

Paul could walk into a call centre job tomorrow. Working from home YouTube on the side. It would suit him as he has a natural gift of the gab needed for telephone work. I have done that kind of work...they want someone with a pulse and confidence to chat in a friendly manner. He would make a good gardener, weeding hedges etc. Yes he should definitely volunteer to show he is committed to getting back to work.
Oh I agree, he was acting, and as you say getting others to think what a sweet human he is so they then buy from his wish list. He does it often doesn’t he. I love his compassion for the animals but my god that video was dramatised.

He’s so possessive of Jason, he’s a very insecure man that’s very clear. He leans on Jason so much. He needs to gain some independence back and I speak from experience as my husband couldn’t leave my side at my worst. I’ve had to gain confidence and learn to enjoy my alone time. Paul seems to hate it and you can see his excitement when Jason finishes for the week on a Thursday. I really think Jason looks unhappy, you can see it in his face. He married young, I think they got serious quick and Jason knows nothing else. I’m not saying he doesn’t love Paul, but I get the impression he’s quite sad. When Paul talks out of turn he looks so embarrassed as Jason isn’t that nature.

Paul could easily work, he just chooses not to.

I think Paul is on dla or pip , so the way he will see it is why work when I get money for free and have the big lurch out grafting while I sit and smoke myself to death

With my non vegan cigarettes

Reactions: 4
@ChineseAlan spot on!

It's just occurred to me Paul will have little in the way of a pension. Jason is screwed if he ever breaks free.

I think Paul is on dla or pip , so the way he will see it is why work when I get money for free and have the big lurch out grafting while I sit and smoke myself to death

He may also be on carers allowance for his mother who seems housebound. It does happen amazingly!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
[

I’m not against anyone claiming pip if they’re eligible and deserving of it, but Paul clearly goes out and about. I’m not saying people with ptsd should stay at home 24/7 but a mental disability that’s deserving of pip would cause you limitations. Like how would he score on the questions they give you points on. He can go out without Jason and does, he mixes socially without support and doesn’t experience extreme psychological distress doing so as we’ve seen on his lives in restaurants, it doesn’t stop him cooking or dressing. I don’t see how he would score enough points for pip.

I agree Jason is being ground down mentally, very slowly. He doesn’t seem half as animated or happy as Paul and yet Paul is the one who says he’s mentally unwell!

I agree Jason is being ground down mentally, very slowly. He doesn’t seem half as animated or happy as Paul and yet Paul is the one who says he’s mentally unwell!
It's always the ones that don't talk about it that are the real ones that are mentally struggling ..Paul is just a attention seeker and justifying why he is unemployed

Reactions: 7
Yep. Jason always seems forced when he talks and when he does the hauls with Paul. I don't think he's a happy bunny. Despite all of Paul's bravado and fighting talk. He comes across as very needy and attention seeking.

He's also now very manipulative in his not very subtle begging for stuff! The kitchen. Blogs are utter cringe!!

Can’t ever imagine Jason seeing a friend who isn’t somehow connected with Paul/the channel. Not healthy!!!

Hello there, I just joined tattle today, specifically so I could comment on this topic. I became vegan 2 years ago and that's the last you will probably hear about that, no preaching here. I came across those vegan guys soon after making the decision. At first, I liked them, they came accross and fun, friendly and helpful and selfless but as time went on,all that changed for me. I can't put my finger on if they have changed since when I first came accross them or if the veil fell from my eyes, mabye a bit of both. But the more you watch of them the more your eyes are opened to what Paul is all about........nothing but himself. He is a total narcissist, entitled and shameless scrounger. I have thought this for a long time and was so glad to discover this page a couple of days ago and discover that I am not the only one who thinks this. I think Jason is really a good guy and he probably just agrees with Paul most of the time for a quiet life. But Paul is a real piece of work. I really would liked to have adressed Paul directly but I know he would just block me rather than adresse my points. The main thing that irritates me is the scrounging from their disciples.At the very least, Paul is definetly shameless. It probably started off quite innocent, someone probably sent them a little present for his birthday or something but now it's mushroomed out of control. I was brought up to work hard and earn my own money and I pride myself on the fact that I depend only on myself and don't rely others to give me money . Paul acts like a spoilt 15 year old teenager with no work ethic. He is so shameless because despite how many times he tells his disciples how much he loves them, he has no guilt chip and rinses them for every penny he can extract from them. I am surprised he can sleep at night.He is also manipulative in how he operates, like on his last kitchen blog, big sob story, get people to feel sorry for him , and then talks about how he would like the universe to grace him with all he things he wants to make him happy, like more time with Jason and nice holidays and then he slyly drops in a hint about wanting a camper van with a sly little look into camera followed by a snide little smile. I would normally say that he's fooling no one but clearly he is, his gullible disciples. Why should they fund this greedy manipulator with everything he wants. This is manipulation on a grand scale. I wouldn't be surprised if he has them paying his house rent for him soon. I read through the previous comments on this forum and someone said Paul is behaving like a cult leader, I couldn't agree more with that comment.I am sure I will keep posting on this topic cos I got much more to say on this but that's all for now. Cheers

Reactions: 10
I've heard Paul on a few occasions say "if you would like to DONATE to us". He uses the word donate as if he is a charity. This really winds me up. He cares for animals but he never does anything pro active to help them. All the other similar vegan you tubers I have watched actually do things to help animals, all Paul does is help himself. I remember around summer last year when lots of the vegan youtubers including people that Paul and Jason knew like grumpy vegan grandad and others did a charity thing to help a struggling pig sanctuary. Well, Paul and Jason never took part which surprised me, then a few days later, they had their own live stream where they were opening a mountain of presents from their gullible flock. So selfish.

I've heard Paul on a few occasions say "if you would like to DONATE to us". He uses the word donate as if he is a charity. This really winds me up. He cares for animals but he never does anything pro active to help them. All the other similar vegan you tubers I have watched actually do things to help animals, all Paul does is help himself. I remember around summer last year when lots of the vegan youtubers including people that Paul and Jason knew like grumpy vegan grandad and others did a charity thing to help a struggling pig sanctuary. Well, Paul and Jason never took part which surprised me, then a few days later, they had their own live stream where they were opening a mountain of presents from their gullible flock. So selfish. If they had any decency, they would stop all these presents and tell their followers to keep their money or send it to animal charities or something. How is buying Paul Whatever he wants helping vegan causes?

Last edited:
At 9.33am on Tuesday earlier this week, they posted this in their Facebook group :

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!
Good morning all. We've seen a sharp rise in our members over the last couple of months - as we've been mentioning the group in more of our vlogs. Of course this is lovely to see, but it has opened the gates, as it were, to people who only seem to use groups for self promotion.
Although we're more than happy for links to be shared now and again, when that is ALL that you do, you show us who you are, and trust us when we say we WILL BELIEVE YOU, and you'll be banned!
This is a 'community', not a billboard, not an advertising page, but a community of people wanting to be in a community.
We have rules in this group, they are pinned at the top along with other important posts like our free ebook, or That Vegan Zine etc.
So please consider this as fair warning, if you're only here to advertise yourself, your page, your job or your YouTube channel, you'll soon be gone and all your posts will be removed.
We've invited you into our lounge.
Do NOT disrespect being here.
Thanks.
Paul & Jason.

Did anyone spot the hypochrisy?! This guy talks about self promotion! Oh and he add a little plug for his Ebook and vegan magazine while he's at it. Does he not see the irony is his own posts?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello there, I just joined tattle today, specifically so I could comment on this topic. I became vegan 2 years ago and that's the last you will probably hear about that, no preaching here. I came across those vegan guys soon after making the decision. At first, I liked them, they came accross and fun, friendly and helpful and selfless but as time went on,all that changed for me. I can't put my finger on if they have changed since when I first came accross them or if the veil fell from my eyes, mabye a bit of both. But the more you watch of them the more your eyes are opened to what Paul is all about........nothing but himself. He is a total narcissist, entitled and shameless scrounger. I have thought this for a long time and was so glad to discover this page a couple of days ago and discover that I am not the only one who thinks this. I think Jason is really a good guy and he probably just agrees with Paul most of the time for a quiet life. But Paul is a real piece of work. I really would liked to have adressed Paul directly but I know he would just block me rather than adresse my points. The main thing that irritates me is the scrounging from their disciples.At the very least, Paul is definetly shameless. It probably started off quite innocent, someone probably sent them a little present for his birthday or something but now it's mushroomed out of control. I was brought up to work hard and earn my own money and I pride myself on the fact that I depend only on myself and don't rely others to give me money . Paul acts like a spoilt 15 year old teenager with no work ethic. He is so shameless because despite how many times he tells his disciples how much he loves them, he has no guilt chip and rinses them for every penny he can extract from them. I am surprised he can sleep at night.He is also manipulative in how he operates, like on his last kitchen blog, big sob story, get people to feel sorry for him , and then talks about how he would like the universe to grace him with all he things he wants to make him happy, like more time with Jason and nice holidays and then he slyly drops in a hint about wanting a camper van with a sly little look into camera followed by a snide little smile. I would normally say that he's fooling no one but clearly he is, his gullible disciples. Why should they fund this greedy manipulator with everything he wants. This is manipulation on a grand scale. I wouldn't be surprised if he has them paying his house rent for him soon. I read through the previous comments on this forum and someone said Paul is behaving like a cult leader, I couldn't agree more with that comment.I am sure I will keep posting on this topic cos I got much more to say on this but that's all for now. Cheers
Well said 👏🏻
I liked them when I first starting watching but Paul is exactly what you’ve said and he acts like a cult leader. He has no work ethic and thinks the world owes him something.

Jason seems alright and he’s clearly dominated by Paul. Paul wants him with him all the time which isn’t a healthy relationshi. I always think looks run down and just fed up. He married so young and has known nothing else other than Paul it seems. I’m sure he loves him but he just seems unhappy alot of the time. He seems a decent lad to be fair.

At 9.33am on Tuesday earlier this week, they posted this in their Facebook group :

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!
Good morning all. We've seen a sharp rise in our members over the last couple of months - as we've been mentioning the group in more of our vlogs. Of course this is lovely to see, but it has opened the gates, as it were, to people who only seem to use groups for self promotion.
Although we're more than happy for links to be shared now and again, when that is ALL that you do, you show us who you are, and trust us when we say we WILL BELIEVE YOU, and you'll be banned!
This is a 'community', not a billboard, not an advertising page, but a community of people wanting to be in a community.
We have rules in this group, they are pinned at the top along with other important posts like our free ebook, or That Vegan Zine etc.
So please consider this as fair warning, if you're only here to advertise yourself, your page, your job or your YouTube channel, you'll soon be gone and all your posts will be removed.
Thanks.
Paul & Jason.

Did anyone spot the hypochrisy?! This guy talks about self promotion! Oh and he add a little plug for his Ebook and vegan magazine while he's at it. Does he not see the irony is his own posts?
I wish he would fk off with the ‘when someone shows you who they are, believe them’ it’s the only quote that fella knows ffs. He thinks he’s a guru that one 😂

• Haha
Pauls quotes could very easily be applied to himself. Paul shows me exactly who and what he is every time he scrounges more money off his disciples and I believe him.

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!
Thanks.
Paul & Jason.
He's a little dictator. He can shove all of his threats where the sun don't shine, as far as i'm concerned. Narcissistic bully.

This was him last year having a pop at one of their underlings. Timestamp 20.10

• Haha
I love watching Paul lose it in slow motion, every inch of his expression giving way to his true character whilst Jason attempts to distract and smooth over in his sing song voice (clearly a well established dynamic between them) every time something isn’t to King Paul’s liking.

They are both a laughing stock and by the time they will be at a desent sub count Paul will be in a wheelchair with a nebulizer with his cigarette 🚬

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.