Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF. Sorry I’m late to the party, but Paul was a sex worker at age 11-12? Wow, that’s pretty vile and disturbing. Where were his parents? Bloody hell.

The way he describes it all reminds me of Band of Gold. Risky tit!

Sorry, I’m watching the video now. The most passionate and sexual time he’s ever had in his life was with a woman he did sex work with, FFS! Poor bloody Jason.

The more I watch this the worse it gets and it makes me feel even more uncomfortable about him meeting Jason at 17. Paul had an extremely disturbed time as child/teenager working as a child sex worker, surrounded by rent boys, drug addicts etc. It seems really wrong he at 30 struck up a relationship with a 17 year old, who really was still a child.
What disturbed me most about that video about him being a child sex worker, was the way he referred to pedos, he showed no disgust towards them and acted like it wasn’t that bad, having them as clients. And he said he was actually 10 years old when he started sex work. It’s just unbelievable, where the hell were his parents when this was happening.

I think Jason was a bit of a misfit that went through the care system. I now think he has trauma bonding with Paul as a groomer and controller
Has Jason said he’s adopted?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What disturbed me most about that video about him being a child sex worker, was the way he referred to pedos, he showed no disgust towards them and acted like it wasn’t that bad, having them as clients. And he said he was actually 10 years old when he started sex work. It’s just unbelievable, where the hell were his parents when this was happening.

What, he was 10? I’m sorry but my children at 10 were tucked up in bed at 7.30pm, as was I at that age in the 80s! What? Where were his parents fgs?

Reactions: 1
I think he said he got stopped by a policeman who thought he was a sex worker when he was 10 years old, he was waiting for the gay youth centre to open, he says in the video he started sex work in 1981, so I’m not sure how old he was then, so I may have got that wrong about him starting sex work at 10, it was probably in his teens. This is the video below.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

[/QUOTE Jasonlooks like his parents
I think he said he got stopped by a policeman who thought he was a sex worker when he was 10 years old, he says in the video he started sex work in 1981, so I’m not sure how old he was then, but yeah I found it really shocking. This is the video below.

is that Jason in that pic ?

I think he said he got stopped by a policeman who thought he was a sex worker when he was 10 years old, he was waiting for the gay youth centre to open, he says in the video he started sex work in 1981, so I’m not sure how old he was then, so I may have got that wrong about him starting sex work at 10, it was probably in his teens. This is the video below.

In 1981 he was 12.

• Wow
So he was 12 in 1981, my god that is unbelievable, it makes you wonder what kind of upbringing and family he has.

Btw @Telly Fanatic that is Paul in the thumbnail photo to the video about being a sex worker, he also dressed as a woman to do sex work when was older.

Reactions: 3
Not everyone is lucky enough to have good parents.
I agree Purr of course, my parents let me down considerably growing up and I have ptsd as a result but he seems to have had his parents in his life and has a good relationship with his mum, so I just couldn’t understand. I’m just surprised how any mother or father doesn’t wonder where their child is late at night, but I’m going my own standards there. He clearly had a very tough childhood because no child of that age does that kind of thing if they’re in a safe environment at home, I didn’t know about sex until I was 16 at least! Back then most kids were far more innocent and knew things later in their teens, yet he was a rent boy at 12!? Jeez!

Reactions: 2
I think he's older than he says he is. Although, it might just be his past lifestyle. He grew up in a tough area, and things were different back then. There was no social media, and kids were always out. Even though he says he never really had any problems doing the sex work. I bet it had grim moments. Maybe he did the video before somebody outed him. They eat too much packaged food.

Speaking of packaged food, I got some of their videos in my recommended. How much food are they hauling?! If the thumbnails are anything to go by it's way too much for two people. Where do they put it all?

• Haha
Speaking of packaged food, I got some of their videos in my recommended. How much food are they hauling?! If the thumbnails are anything to go by it's way too much for two people. Where do they put it all?
Maybe Paul goes down Canal Street, wearing a Bet Lynch leopard print coat, and flogs it in the bars

• Haha
Reactions: 6

No. They said they considered fostering children as Jason had been through the system. No idea about circumstances.

Reactions: 1
Paul is a massive food hoarder and he has admitted as much. It is his hobby since he became electively unemployed, living off Jason’s 30 hours of work a week.

The sex worker/child abuse video was deeply disturbing. No child is going to come out of that without severe trauma. I wonder if that is why he targeted Jason, the lack of generational boundaries instilled as normal 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Jason reminds me of Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Paul is like a Poundland Jo Longthorne.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good lord, you can’t tell Paul you found the meal deal in your local shop because it doesn’t help him who can’t find it local to him. Wtf? How rude! Jason did a nervous laugh, again he knew Paul was being rude as fk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.