Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity did they even buy a drone with these “donations” or did it go up their noses 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Out of curiosity did they even buy a drone with these “donations” or did it go up their noses 🤣🤣🤣
Yes they bought a drone but I can't see how it enhanced the channel at all. Who cares about an aerial view of a scruffy allotment. I think it was just a new toy for Jason.

Reactions: 5
Even if does help the channel which it doesn't, they should put their own hand in their own pocket.

Reactions: 4
Even if does help the channel which it doesn't, they should put their own hand in their own pocket.
That's exactly what I think why should we fund a channel that they want , I'll tell you what I want new decking can all of yours please send me cash

There's a wonderful young mum who started an allotment channel. She did the whole thing on her own using recycled bits and bobs she could get her hands on. Her tools are literally broken in bits as that is all she has, inherited from previous owner. When subs offered to send new tools she refused because she wanted to do it herself. I keep the ads running because I think she is fab. Paul and Jason could learn a thing or two from that woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There's a wonderful young mum who started an allotment channel. She did the whole thing on her own using recycled bits and bobs she could get her hands on. Her tools are literally broken in bits as that is all she has, inherited from previous owner. When subs offered to send new tools she refused because she wanted to do it herself. I keep the ads running because I think she is fab. Paul and Jason could learn a thing or two from that woman.
How refreshing to hear that, can you name the channel?

Reactions: 2
Telly fanatic, the money's on the way for the decking....and il send you some garden furniture to put on it. Hahaha

I don't think I have seen another channel on YouTube that scrounges like Paul and Jason. I see the odd one with the super chat thing but Paul's channel is based entirely on begging. I am convinced that is why grumpy grandad fell out with them

• Heart
Credit where credits due, at the end of their meals vlog this week they scrubbed up quite well. Jason looked nice in a shirt and hair looked washed. Even Paul looked much better with a proper tshirt on. They really do need to make a bit more of an effort for their channel as they often look like they’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards wearing those awful vests and unwashed hair.

Credit where credits due, at the end of their meals vlog this week they scrubbed up quite well. Jason looked nice in a shirt and hair looked washed. Even Paul looked much better with a proper tshirt on. They really do need to make a bit more of an effort for their channel as they often look like they’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards wearing those awful vests and unwashed hair.
I think Paul confuses 'down to earth veganism' with sitting around in scruffy clothes, living in a dirty house and exaggerating his northern accent. In his head he thinks it's endearing. But it just makes him look lazy, unprofessional and can't be bothered. So when he goes begging he loses any shred of dignity ... it's beyond shameful.

Reactions: 6
Maybe they’ve been reading on here😀

Out of interest do they own the house! I can’t imagine they would get a mortgage on just Jason’s wage!

Reactions: 2
Interesting link here that followers of Paul and Jason should read. It's how youtubers manipulate their audiences using emotion. Paul seems to fit in perfectly when I read through this page

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.