Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The older one reminds me of Phyllis from Coronation Street. He has the voice, too.
PhyllisPearce1992.JPG.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
38:14 for Paul having a go at a subscriber
Paul mentions Tattle at 0:57.
So people are not allowed an opinion on him but he is allowed one on others about not being vegan. twit

Also Paul. Eggs are not dairy nor are Chickens

Reactions: 4
Just watched him be rude at 38.14 . When he does this to his faithful followers, it's just rude and thoughtless. She probably didn't know Paul had seen her previous messages. He just turns people against him talking to them like shite like that. Obviously She wasn't a money giver so she's dispensable.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Judging by the 😑 emoji she sent in the chat as a response, I honestly think she did the right thing and unfollowed.

Paul spoke to her like a Dad scolding his child for annoying him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Paul thinks he's god or something. His word and judgement is final and no one better disagree with him. I think Jason knows not to disagree with him. If he agrees, the moment is over and they can move on but if he disagrees, I bet Paul would go into a sulk for weeks with him, just not worth disagreeing.

• Haha
new here.
i found the live

paul also has a go at a subscriber later on in the live, and i think they unfollowed the channel afterwards as there's been no comments on the channel from them since.
He talks some tit at the 8 minute mark. Jason letting him speak to him like that. I remember this live,

Reactions: 1
His ego seems very pumped up in that particular lives vid. I suspect it's because he had read the tattle thread and his narcissism was in overdrive. Talking to both Jason and subs like tit and essentially saying he could spill the tea on other YouTubers if he so wished. Trying to make out he was a stunning model etc. He's arrogant and deluded.

If he had any decency, he would tell his viewers to stop sending him stuff and give the money to animal charities instead but he could've done that a long time ago. Actions speak louder than words in my opinion. His actions show me what he is and I believe him. He has gotten so used to hand outs that he now expects them. They set up a po box addresse thingy to make it easier for brainwashed idiots to send them gifts for god knows what reason. Mabye his fans are in competition with each other, trying to outdo each other to see who can buy him the most extravagant presents. Has this guy got no decency or self respect? I told my mum about when he asked for money to help them open a cafe, they were donated 1600 pounds and never opened it and I assume they just kept the money. My mum said that's like an Internet scam. Just scamming people out of money. I hope they can sleep at night, scumbags

Maybe they we
If he had any decency, he would tell his viewers to stop sending him stuff and give the money to animal charities instead but he could've done that a long time ago. Actions speak louder than words in my opinion. His actions show me what he is and I believe him. He has gotten so used to hand outs that he now expects them. They set up a po box addresse thingy to make it easier for brainwashed idiots to send them gifts for god knows what reason. Mabye his fans are in competition with each other, trying to outdo each other to see who can buy him the most extravagant presents. Has this guy got no decency or self respect? I told my mum about when he asked for money to help them open a cafe, they were donated 1600 pounds and never opened it and I assume they just kept the money. My mum said that's like an Internet scam. Just scamming people out of money. I hope they can sleep at night, scumbags
Is that the same £1600 he scrounged on gofundme or in addition to? I am still struggling to work out what they needed all that money for and how they spent it. Is it even legal?

They don't do anything out of the goodness of their. Hearts. They only do things if there's a freebie involved, like they met up with angharad. Yes, they were very nice to her but they didn't pay for their meal, tight wads! And that bev gave them 20 quid for food on their live restaurant stream. They are rude to all their non paying subs and nice as pie to all the gift bearing idiots. It makes me cringe when they sing happy birthday to people on their lives, only doing it to keep good with the gifters so they can get a new bread bin, crock pot or anything that takes their fancy. And who makes a wish whilst and expects strangers to buy stuff for them? In what world is that acceptable behaviour? Oh it pises me off so much

Regarding the 1600 quid, I saw something on a previous comment on this thread about it. It said it was a go fund me thing to help them open a cafe and t he cafe never happened and the money was never mentioned again. If this is how it really happened, I agree that it doesn't sound legal but I don't know the full facts, just what I saw and read on here

They should be thrown off YouTube, they are preying on the blind sighted generosity of vulnerable people.

Last edited:
Notice in the latest allotment vlog he was "transparent" in saying how much the plot was costing them this year?

Let's all pay for Paul's allotment for the animals!
That will e the next go fund me.

It annoys me when he says THANKS FOR THE SUPERCHAT. IT REALLY HELPS THE CHANNEL. how does paying Paul's vet bills help the channel and paying for a bread bin, and let's face it, all the wine they drink and probably all the fags. I dont know how this helps the channel or the vegan cause or animals. It just helps greedy paul

Paul uses veganism for personal gain

Last edited:

There's a link to their go fund me . This might be the 1650 in question. I'm sure I read on here there was a fundraiser they were doing for a cafe. Whatever. But why should people pay for whatever they want? Mabye I am old fashioned but I thought you were meant to work for what you want , not just expect others to give you everything?

There's a link to their go fund me . This might be the 1650 in question. I'm sure I read on here there was a fundraiser they were doing for a cafe. Whatever. But why should people pay for whatever they want? Mabye I am old fashioned but I thought you were meant to work for what you want , not just expect others to give you everything?
If they are a business, either take out a business loan or invest the profits back into the company! There was a small vegan business near me that was doing a similar sort of beg. No business sense at all, they've since quit. I wish Beggar and Beggier would do the same.

Thanks Herbert for posting that

Not only does paul expect you to pay for his cafe, he wants VOLUNTEERS to work for him so he doesn't have to pay them. What a tightwad

And I wonder what happened to the 577 quid . Probably pissed away after many free bottles of penguin sands

2015... I bet all his mindless followers would get him the cash now. Obviously now he knows that he can just sit in his kitchen mouthing off to a camera and the money and freebies roll in by themselves, he wouldn't want to trouble himself with work.

Thanks Herbert for posting that

Not only does paul expect you to pay for his cafe, he wants VOLUNTEERS to work for him so he doesn't have to pay them. What a tightwad

And I wonder what happened to the 577 quid . Probably pissed away after many free bottles of penguin sands
I checked and it seems the funds don't get released if they don't reach their target. However it looks like everything he does in life is with other people's money. Agreed with Millennial Pink ..why bother working when you can collect money from your kitchen for doing very little.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.