Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Last night when they went to choose the Tesco meal deal Jason wanted the Burrito as the main. Did he get it? No. Paul demanded the macaroni and Jason gave up. I think this is a constant dynamic of their marriage.
Yes, and Jason asking "are you okay with the cheesecake?"

Reactions: 8

Miss polar

VIP Member
That chips and soup concoction looks revolting! Their subscribers are gullible as fuck! Paul is obviously jealous of other vegan u tubers that are more popular than him!😀

Miss polar

VIP Member
He can’t wipe his arse without Jason! He needs to get out more, or get a job, or something.- instead of sitting around waiting on Jason to come home from work.
He just seems to loaf around all day, chatting shite in his kitchen vlogs😌

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Glad we can discuss them now as there’s a tight control on the comments for their channel as we know! Even questions aren’t allowed.

I’ve watched them now for around 10 months and I’ve slowly realised that Paul is not a nice person and that he is an actor (not even a very good one). At first I liked the effort they put in to the channel and the supermarket information. They’re reliable with uploads and they seemed grateful for support. Not anymore - now Paul is entitled and they’ve both become narcissistic.

Paul has a huge chip on his shoulder and is genuinely unpleasant to watch. Most of his “vlog diaries” are him starting a fight in an empty room whilst Jason is at work. He’s bored and lonely because the channel is his own only purpose these days, apart from the recent tribunal which he seemed to enjoy documenting!

ETA some questions I’d like answering:
How old are they both?
Do they drink red wine every night?
Are they hiding the fact that they smoke in the house or trying to quit?
Presumably they buy meat to feed their pet cat? (I’m vegan but I do this)
How much do they make from Patreon?
Why did Paul travel and perform in crowded pubs if he didn’t agree with events being held at the moment? 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
You can be very healthy as a vegan if you eat the correct foods. you don't have to live off children's party snacks and processed ready meals like they do.

• Heart

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Just watched Paul's rant at 9.40. I don't understand his logic at all. He gets offended because people are concerned when he is upset. Makes no sense at all. Just reinforces my belief that all his videos where he appears to be upset are fake. He's got a very nonsense weird set of rules.

Chinesealan, you said that these 2 people put you off being vegan. Don't let these 2 tosspots dictate your decisions. Theose vegan people do not represent what it is to be vegan. animals are the ones I do veganism for, I don't give a shit what selfish humans like Paul do, it's not about him

Last edited:

Herbert2005

VIP Member
These two were suggested to me whilst looking for a recipe the other night. I watched one of their hauls and then decided to watch their assumptions video from 2020. The last couple of minutes of that video told me all i needed to know about Paul. He's a vile, controlling narcissist and he looks like he needs a bloody good wash too.

• Haha

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
The stupid vlog about Morrison’s vegan breakfast not being available, when they turn up at 1pm. I know it’s supposed to be an all day breakfast, but don’t turn up at 1pm and bloody moan cos there’s non left. It was the same when they went to Costa to get the new sausage sandwich and moaning arse expected it to still be there at 1pm when it had just come out, so it would sell out quickly. I swear he only goes late to these places so he can moan that there’s nothing left 🙄 just shut up you miserable old bastard.

• Haha

Miss polar

VIP Member
He really is one angry little man! The paranoia he displays is really alarming!

You would think Jason who works in mental health would be able to recognise this.
He frequently looks uncomfortable with Paul’s utterances, but tries to over it up unsuccessfully with his sing song little memes of his own

Can’t believe Paul blocked that sub. It was a completely fair comment. Paul is becoming a real joke. The stupid subs are embarrassing. 😀

I used to have a relationship that was very similar to these guys. One thing I used to do quite a lot was make excuses for him when he was being rude or unpleasant in public. It was partly because I instinctively knew that he needed constant validation in order to keep his moods stable, but also it was embarrassing for me to be associated with someone who could be so awful. So I pretended it wasn't that bad. Once I left it was like a fog had been lifted and could see him for what he was. It's a weird thing to explain.

• Heart

Miss polar

VIP Member
I completely missed that Jason went out when he was supposed to be isolating! What a pair of hypocrites. Any comments referring to this would be swiftly deleted.
You can’t even ask a question or make a comment if it isn’t completely arse kissing, or you’ll be blocked!
I wonder when he’ll discover tattle, and that’s there’s a thread dedicated to TVG. He’ll be absolutely fuming and have a meltdown on his lives😀

• Heart
  • Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
OMG! Just found this website. I thought I was the only one severely annoyed at "St Paul's" sanctimonious attitude towards non vegans. How dare he preach when the man is toxic, judgemental and, what's with the constant swallowing?!!! I use to quite like them, back in the day before Covid, but certainly the pandemic has brought out the worst in them. Neither of them are good adverts for veganism with their tired eyes and hair and bad teeth. Give the channel up lads and sort yourselves out!
Yes! This is what I say, they look like they’ve been dug up half the time, hardly the advert to go vegan is it.

The excessive swallowing, omg it grates on me. I swear he does it when he’s making a point, which ie every other word let’s face it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Miss polar

VIP Member
Is there anyone on here who’s not blocked from commenting on their vlogs?

I’m noticing an increase in the down voting on their channel , but never any negative comments! I presume they remove anything that they consider to be less than glowing about them!

Wouldn’t it be great if their subs knew their was a thread dedicated to them on tattle. It would be hilarious!

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Pauls bulk cooking.😂 What he means is he made an extra bit for Joan. The lentils looks like something you would tar mac the M25 with. The jacket he got of Ebay (100% polyester) 99p. Yes because it's ugly.😂

• Haha
I am subscribed to loads of similar channels and they are the only ones who blatantly go after the money and gifts straight from subs. Paul uses the word 'friend' to describe Mary Karen who had sent him free stuff. Turns out she lives in Florida. He's never met her and is certainly not a friend. I can see how people get sucked into giving stuff to these types. It's a bit of a transactional relationship....I give you an expensive Air fryer and you pretend to be my friend/family on a public platform.

• Heart

Goagirl

Just watching today's YouTube video, n Jason's just mentioned that their TV is " only an old one!" Hint hint 😏

• Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
what I find unbearable is the Jedi mind tricks they play on innocent people to extract money from them, that is what annoys me the most about them
I think that is the reason most of us post on this site. We see these grifters preying on what often can only be described as lonely, vulnerable people. I'm not saying all subscribers are lonely and vulnerable, but the ones that give the most, both in money/gifts and emotional energy usually are.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
If he's whinging about the lack of festive vegan stuff, he's not looking very far. I've seen loads more options this year than normal. I think it's the first year I haven't had to traipse to Lidl for affordable vegan mince pies. Why is he going down the meat aisle if he doesn't want to see it? Usually easily avoidable.
in 1989 my daughter went veggie and that was flipping hard. nowadays she and her children are vegan and it's as easy as pie (beef and onion pukka pie no less) so much choice these days. I weep for my poor self trying to feed my daughter back then.