Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clicked into Hayley's profile. Seems like a nice lady who has had a lot of bad problems lately. Paul should be shamed of himself. Taking advantage of people like this.

Reactions: 5
And I noticed that Hayley is a new vegan, mabye a couple of months into it. I wish her all the best with her vegan journey. But this is the whole thing about those vegan guys. When you first come accross them as a new vegan, they appear very nice but as time goes on you begin to see through the cracks.

Yes he always starts the year being super friendly because of the new veganuary subs. He really uses 'we are all friends here, family, I love you all' tactic. Plus the classic 'nobody suffers like me..sob sob'. Half way through the year the mask slips as he can't hide his contempt for all the stupid people he thinks he is surrounded by. A lot of his subs are women and as has been said before his hatred for them slips out in a subtle and not so subtle ways. He also gets very frustrated very quickly with the slow growth of his channel and long term subs who don't pay out. He hates wasting his time on non payers...

Reactions: 4
i sent them a few messages when I used to like them and I received back nothing more than one word answers, like "ta". If I was a payer I am guessing he would have written an essay thanking me from the bottom of his heart for my message. If he carries on like this, his channel will lose as many subscribers as it gains so it won't really grow. I have subscribed to other channels on YouTube that I no longer watch but I don't unsubscribe from them. But because I no longer have any respect for Paul, I made a point of unsubscribing and I am sure I am not alone.

I unsubbed ages ago, but still have a look now and then. I think that they are not what they seem. You only get to find out what they're really like after you watch them for a while!

And I noticed that Hayley is a new vegan, mabye a couple of months into it. I wish her all the best with her vegan journey. But this is the whole thing about those vegan guys. When you first come accross them as a new vegan, they appear very nice but as time goes on you begin to see through the cracks.
Yes, that’s exactly what happened to me. After a year I could see what Paul was like and it was me who wrote on the covid vaccine thread on here about him and that led to this thread on them being started 😂

I struggled to go fully vegan due to chronic fatigue issues (health related) and I’m still working on it but mostly I’m vegetarian. Paul would block me and call me a psychopath if I told him 😂

• Haha
For me it was when he started with the allotment as a complete novice and got getting really shirty with subs offering advice. He then did a video forbidding anyone commenting unless they have watched ALL the allotment vlogs. When he got a load of thumbs down he did another video essentially doubling down on it saying he was doing us all a favour by calling US out on it. It was a huge red flag that all is not what it seems in the upstairs department with this fella.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The greedy one does it again. He just posted this in his group:

We just opened the box, and oh my goodness. Sometimes you peeps blow us away in the very best of ways. I only added a potential new airfryer/dehydrator combo to our wishlist a few days ago, as always with full intention of buying when we could. Voila, here it is, sent to us from the fabulous Karen in Florida.
Karen Weagle sincerely we appreciate this so much, and the allotment planner too which is just gorgeous. 😍😍
THANK YOU!!
Anyone after a pre used and very much loved air fryer?

What an idiot that Karen is. Funny but Paul often uses the name Karen to describe a typical generic dumb woman....looks like he's correct on that one. Hehe. Why the hell would anyone in their right mind buy an air fryer for 89 quid and send it to a stranger? Give 89 quid to an animal sanctuary and il commend you but send it to these greedy tw@'s and il say you're a dumb fool. And he already had an air fryer, it's not like he even needs one.

And Paul said in his post that he put it on his wishlist with full intention of buying it himself. ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. If he intended to buy it himself, why even put it on a list that he knows his brainwashed flock can see. Total lying arsehead

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

We just opened the box, and oh my goodness. Sometimes you peeps blow us away in the very best of ways. I only added a potential new airfryer/dehydrator combo to our wishlist a few days ago, as always with full intention of buying when we could. Voila, here it is, sent to us from the fabulous Karen in Florida.
Karen Weagle sincerely we appreciate this so much, and the allotment planner too which is just gorgeous. 😍😍
THANK YOU!!

What an idiot that Karen is. Funny but Paul often uses the name Karen to describe a typical generic dumb woman....looks like he's correct on that one. Hehe. Why the hell would anyone in their right mind buy an air fryer for 89 quid and send it to a stranger? Give 89 quid to an animal sanctuary and il commend you but send it to these greedy tw@'s and il say you're a dumb fool. And he already had an air fryer, it's not like he even needs one.

And Paul said in his post that he put it on his wishlist with full intention of buying it himself. ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. If he intended to buy it himself, why even put it on a list that he knows his brainwashed flock can see. Total lying arsehead
They really have no shame the pair of them utter scrounging tramps. The funny thing is they don’t mind paying their barber in Oldham for their ridiculous hair styles when this could be put to buying their own goods. Love to know whether Paul declares his YouTube earnings to the DWP 🤣

I wonder if the taxman would take an interest in their on the side money making activities.hehe

I can't believe Karen has bought them a combi air fryer/ dehydrator!! What's wrong with these people? 🙄😳

THANK YOU!!

Exactly my point. Ffs Karen! They’re exploiting people.

They've only got the GoPro thingy left on their wishlist now, but rest assured that Paul will be sifting through the pages of Amazon of we speak to top his list back up with more things for his thick head flock to buy for him

Please can someone post the wishlist on here again if they update it. Let's keep tabs on these gits. Hehe. Thanks

• Haha
I have no words for people like Karen, well actually i do. Take your 90 quid a buy a load of nappies andbaby milk and donate them to the Ukrainian people that are having their lives literally torn apart, don't give it to a scrounging, bone idle bleep like Paul Burgess.

Appologies for my language. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Mabye he could keep getting people to send him stuff and then he could do a big carboot sale with it all. Haha. Don't tell Paul my idea though, he'll probably do it.

Herbert2005. That is so true. Great comment

Reactions: 3
They are a right couple of grifters aren't they? I reckon that is what the whole cancer shenanigans is about. He has long running episodes of sob stories. When this one has blown over it will be something else.

People have to wake up and open their eyes and see these people for what they clearly are. Nothing but manipulative shameless scroungers. I have just counted up all their self serving ventures they have got going.

1. Their Amazon wishlist
2. Super chat money
3. paying subs
4. Various gofundme pages
5. Merchandise like tshirts
6. Po box adresse for box opening live videos

Mabye others I can't think of but when you add these things together its clear as day that they are all about what they get off their followers. They see them only as pound signs

Not all youtubers do this. Not all people are like this, this is exptional and unacceptable scrounging. These are not nice people , nice people don't do this. Their very real actions speak much louder than their very fake words

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.