Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Only the nutters who follow that carnivore diet that complain about shitting themselves every week and bragging about the amount of meat they ate. Those were quite funny.

Do we know if Paul still talks about Michelle Lowe? I remember they seemed to have a minor row at one point. I only subscribed to her for about 5 mins, but she's now changed her entire channel to true crime? Weird.
I don't know ? I haven't even heard of her lol

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
What disturbed me most about that video about him being a child sex worker, was the way he referred to pedos, he showed no disgust towards them and acted like it wasn’t that bad, having them as clients. And he said he was actually 10 years old when he started sex work. It’s just unbelievable, where the hell were his parents when this was happening.

Has Jason said he’s adopted?
[/QUOTE Jasonlooks like his parents
I think he said he got stopped by a policeman who thought he was a sex worker when he was 10 years old, he says in the video he started sex work in 1981, so I’m not sure how old he was then, but yeah I found it really shocking. This is the video below.

is that Jason in that pic ?

Blimey I didn’t know he’d been banned from several pubs for getting into fights, you have to be pretty bad to get barred from several pubs, do you remember which video it is?

At 2 mins in he talks about his alcoholic father being angry. He then described himself as violent in his youth. He blames his father and his ex for his behaviour. It's interesting rewatching that video as I can see how he uses projection to deflect his own faults. He is basically an angry person lecturing everyone else on their anger. That video was probably filmed for the benefit of someone he was having a spat with at the time.

Last edited: