Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well cos it was mentioned on here, I had to go and have a look for myself. Paul at the end of the video asking if people can send him a couple of quid a month to help them out. He's a cheeky bwstard, sorry but he is. He narrowed his eyes with a guilty 'feel sorry for me' look on his face when he said it. Makes me bloody mad,GET A JOB , FREELOADER ! Why should people send him a few quid? hes not a bloody charity, no matter how much he tries to act like he is.

Have I missed something? When did it become socially acceptable to shamelessly scrounge for a living?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's occurred to me he mustn't have much faith in his channel and tvg brand if he has to resort to shameless begging. In the live on Saturday he actually asked people if they find their videos boring make sure to scroll it to the end as it helps the algorithms. Jason said something like 'you can't ask people to do that!'. Or you could make content that is not boring Paul 🙄

It all seems so desperate to me. If he worked on his content and wasn't so obnoxious to his subscribers his channel may grow without directly asking for money. I don't know anyone else who is so blatant and cringey.

Reactions: 5
Even if he made a ton of money from his channel, I definetly cannot see him stopping the begging, he is very greedy and will ride the greed train for as long as he can. Bloody hell, asking people to scroll boring videos to the end....he will try everything won't he? That's kind of cheating the system, I wonder what the higher powers of YouTube would think about that. His videos would be less boring if they put out less of them. Less but of higher quality would probably be better than too much of low quality. I mean what are the bloody kitchen moaning videos about? They are absolutely pointless. Paul has nothing to say but thinks he has to put something...anything out just to give his followers something so they don't forget about him. Sad really

They're just pumping crap out constantly. I bet Paul is just wracking his brains all the time trying of think of Things to make another video about. This desperate approach just creates boring content. They should just wait till they have good ideas for interesting content before they make a video

I don't care what Jason ate on his lunch break at work. I don't care about pauls every thought when he's alone in his kitchen, I don't care what they've got in their freezer. why are they making videos about this? Does anyone care what I had for my work lunch the other day? No. And I wouldn't expect anyone to care either

Last edited:
The aggression regarding gardening advice. Wow! It's very clear Paul cannot handle being criticised in any shape or form. He goes on to YouTube to be told how wonderful he is. Of course, they're naturally talented plot holders who don't make mistakes. Well, there were a good few in that vlog alone. 🙄 We all do things differently but it can be dealt with better than huffing and puffing like an 8 year old being scolded by his parents. If you want real advice on looking after an allotment, there are loads of other great channels available. Don't listen to to Paul Burgess. When are people going to wake up to the constant scrounging? Not long until his proposed vlog from the operating room. Yeah, I can really see a busy surgeon agreeing to that. More narcissistic behaviour. Expect regular updates!

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure many now watch out of morbid curiosity than because they like the channel

Anything for sympathy this man, filming his surgery? Wtf why? Why do we need to see something so personal? He’s always out of the sympathy card so people send him something but you can’t send actual sympathy because he’s an odd bod. You probably could send him a get well card full of sympathy if you also sent £500 inside it, then he would be lapping it up.

Hes a very angry man. You can see it in his eyes. He had such an unstable childhood, clearly to be selling his body at age 12. At 12 I was sat at home playing Barbies and watching Tom and Jerry. He seems angry at the world and has struggled with personal relationships and work colleagues all of his life. He needs to go to therapy, he’s not a well man.

I'm pretty sure many now watch out of morbid curiosity than because they like the channel
I watch out of morbid curiosity. He reminds me so much of a horrible man I used to know. It's hard to see the manipulation tactics when you are close to it but very obvious when you watch remotely. I also find him genuinely hilarious at times; the vanity and delusional behaviour.

Omg how have I only just found this thread 😄 so funny. Me and my husband shout 'BYE LOVES' at eachother when we leave the house. We feel sorry for Jason having his reactions to every meal filmed, he rolls his eyes back like it's the most beautiful meal he's ever tasted when most of the time it's just processed, unhealthy and boring

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, I bet Jason wishes just for once he could just sit down after a long day at work and quietly eat his tea without having a camera shoved in his face and not have to put on a performance for viewers whilst he's eating. Haha. As soon as he walks through door sometime, Paul is there pointing a camera at him. He even filmed him in the shower once. I am surprised we haven't seen him having a tit Å·et. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg how have I only just found this thread 😄 so funny. Me and my husband shout 'BYE LOVES' at eachother when we leave the house. We feel sorry for Jason having his reactions to every meal filmed, he rolls his eyes back like it's the most beautiful meal he's ever tasted when most of the time it's just processed, unhealthy and boring
Hahaha my husband and I do the same thing 😂😂😂 When he goes to work he shouts ‘Bye Loves’ in a croaky voice like Paul. When I make dinner my hubsand says ‘ohhh shall we have some bread with it and smash it in us faces’ I reply ‘it would be rude not to Karen’ 😂 We don’t have bread with it of course 😆 Our teenage kids look at us like WTF?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We all know Putin is a psycho and it’s a worrying time, the last thing the Ukraine or any of us need is Paul rocking up with his poems,

• Haha
When he said he was gonna film his op, Jason actually stood up , n told him that wouldn't be allowed 😳
I hate it ,when He dies that hard stare into the camera. Scary as fook 😳😳😳

Reactions: 2
When he said he was gonna film his op, Jason actually stood up , n told him that wouldn't be allowed 😳
Oh Paul please do film your wart being removed..my life will then be complete.

It made me laugh when he said he shouldn't exert himself after a minor operation. Well no change there then Paul😂.

• Haha
He certainly does a fair bit of gurning for sure, all of it very disturbing! :eek:

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I heard him say that he has got to take it easy after the minor op. I think of that comment as laying the foundation for his next big beg. he is gonna play this surgery thing for all he can. He has already started . Jeezus Paul, it's slicing some small mole off your face. Any normal person would nip in, have it done and back to work within the hour......Paul probably going to be convalescing for months at home....another reason for people to send him loads of presents.....manipulative moron

Well Paul is gonna need a break after his operation, let's have a whip-round....lets get these guys back to kefalonia....or even better, let's all buy him that campervan.....come on people, dig deep,

Paul operation is not even as bad as having a tooth out. Still, he says he must take it easy after the op. Clear bid for sympathy and therefore presents. twit

Last edited:
The way he talked about Gemini in the live was just plain weird.
What did he say?

I have a memory of him wanting to thank the most important woman in his life. I thought he was going to say his mother but of course it was Gemini. He basically was thanking himself because he is the most important person in his life. Yes it is very weird.

• Sick
I remember he said something similar on a live recently. Somebody asked them what they were both greatfull for that week. Jason's said he was thankful for something or other, cant remember what he said but then Paul said "I am greatfull for me.i know it sounds like ego but I am really appreciative of me' and he then went on to say that he had read some of his old poems and said that he had appreciated his own words in the poems. He is so self obbsessed

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.