Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord, you can’t tell Paul you found the meal deal in your local shop because it doesn’t help him who can’t find it local to him. Wtf? How rude! Jason did a nervous laugh, again he knew Paul was being rude as fk!
But he can show everything that's in their local ones and it's OK for all the sheep to say they can't find it in theirs. To me, that's the same.

Reactions: 5
I typed Veganuary into YouTube and came across some uk vegan vloggers who do a much better job of showing people what’s in the supermarkets and doing taste tests. One YouTube channel I watched was Our Plant Life, they’ve already done the Tesco’s Wicked Kitchen Meal Deal over a week ago and did a thorough Lidl vlog with all their Veganuary stuff, as well as Aldi and others.

While Paul won’t go near Lidl cos security was rude to him once 🙄 even though it’s obvious Jason wants to go, always thinking of himself as usual and they still haven’t done the Tesco meal deal yet. They’re always behind the curve when it comes to educating people about vegan products. Yet Paul acts like he’s doing their followers a massive favour, by showing a few bits in the supermarkets in a slapdash manner. Plus they still haven’t done the McDonald’s burger, the Burger King nuggets & the 3 new Krispy Kreme donuts, while other channels posted about these things weeks ago. They have one job to do, which is to educate people about what’s out there and mainly because of Paul holding the channel back, they can’t do that properly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just started watching TVG, am already shocked at Paul's controlling n narcissist behaviour 😳
When they did the mukbang with Stuart, n Paul was pissed out if his head, eating like a pig, n barely letting the other 2 speak at all !
I've no idea how Jason puts up with Him :(

Reactions: 7
I dont think Jason realizes how manipulative Paul is ? On the food shop it's Paul that chooses what to get yet it's Jason that brings the money in !! Paul has been sacked from a few work places so that says it all for me us tattlers and his employers all can't be wrong , he is a spolit lazy bully !!

I dont think Jason realizes how manipulative Paul is ? On the food shop it's Paul that chooses what to get yet it's Jason that brings the money in !! Paul has been sacked from a few work places so that says it all for me us tattlers and his employers all can't be wrong , he is a spolit lazy bully !!
I hope Jason reads here. Hopefully it will be eye-opening and he'll see that he doesn't need to be treated like that.

Reactions: 7
In a recent shopping vlog, Jason wanted to point out something, "I've already shown that" snapped Paul.

• Sad
Awful the way he talks to Jason on shopping vlogs. Also on lives he shakes his wine glass at Jason for it to be refilled even though the bottle is just in front of him.

His latest kitchen vlog was cringe. Attempting to convince his new subscribers that he is the biggest victim on the planet. Then pushing patreon and membership. I'm not buying him being kicked off the TV for being mean to Teresa may either. Loads more to that story I bet.

Reactions: 9
Awful the way he talks to Jason on shopping vlogs. Also on lives he shakes his wine glass at Jason for it to be refilled even though the bottle is just in front of him.

His latest kitchen vlog was cringe. Attempting to convince his new subscribers that he is the biggest victim on the planet. Then pushing patreon and membership. I'm not buying him being kicked off the TV for being mean to Teresa may either. Loads more to that story I bet.
Absolutely they’re not gonna sack someone over one complaint by a viewer, he was probably being a pain in the arse behind the scenes. He mentioned in another vlog about someone being jealous of him on the tv show. He thinks if someone puts in a complaint about his behaviour they must be jealous 🙄

Btw did you know he’s been involved in an armed robbery, just in case you missed the 50 times he’s mentioned it. Ever the martyr, maybe he should get himself a giant crucifix 😂

• Haha
Paul’s martyrdom is so entrenched at this point, he believes that the channel is actually a form of volunteering, rather than a vanity project for a true unemployable narcissist starting fights in his empty kitchen! Giant sack of McCains on his shoulder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely they’re not gonna sack someone over one complaint by a viewer, he was probably being a pain in the arse behind the scenes. He mentioned in another vlog about someone being jealous of him on the tv show. He thinks if someone puts in a complaint about his behaviour they must be jealous 🙄

Btw did you know he’s been involved in an armed robbery, just in case you missed the 50 times he’s mentioned it. Ever the martyr, maybe he should get himself a giant crucifix 😂
He also thinks people at ageuk were jealous of him. Very narcissistic trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree with all the above, but am bored, so am watching the allotment vlogs, n Paul is slightly less of a twunt on these .Also Jason seems to find his voice on these !

Reactions: 3
Agree with all the above, but am bored, so am watching the allotment vlogs, n Paul is slightly less of a twunt on these .Also Jason seems to find his voice on these !
I like the allotment vlogs but if you offer any helpful advice he gets shirty. He also told people not to comment unless they have watched ALL his videos 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Last night when they went to choose the Tesco meal deal Jason wanted the Burrito as the main. Did he get it? No. Paul demanded the macaroni and Jason gave up. I think this is a constant dynamic of their marriage.

Last night when they went to choose the Tesco meal deal Jason wanted the Burrito as the main. Did he get it? No. Paul demanded the macaroni and Jason gave up. I think this is a constant dynamic of their marriage.
It's lazy unemployed \ unemployable Paul's way or the highway !!

• Haha
Paul is a complete fantasist. He came unstuck, when he tried to sell his stories to the tabloids. No one wants to hear about him giving a 'happy ending' to z list soap stars in a Manchester back street massage parlour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.