Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much they've received through PayPal as the GFM is only on £120. Plus, are all the super chats they got last night on the live going towards the Isis fund?

Reactions: 2
This always happens with YouTubers, they start off genuine, then they get blinded by the £££s, then they start saying “Love you guys”, then it’s “You’re family”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This always happens with YouTubers, they start off genuine, then they get blinded by the £££s, then they start saying “Love you guys”, then it’s “You’re family”.
So true. Paul’s playing the game.

I agree, don’t have pets if you can’t afford vet bills. End of!.

Reactions: 7
Two working age adults asking for money from their YT “fans” to pay for their cat to have vet treatment - not even an animal rescue project, their own pet, in the context of the pandemic and the run up to Christmas. Pathetic! I can’t stand it when they pretend to be poor. They have a home, a car and they choose to work four days a week between them! Relying on vulnerable adults to prop up their finances so they can sit about under a ring light and scoff butties day in day out. So gross and entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly! If they can’t afford essentials - like paying for their cat!! - maybe Paul should get a job too!

I’d love to give up work because I don’t especially enjoy it 😂 Or go part time and fill my other time with fun stuff but we have rent to pay and a cat to look after and bills. Even though my husband earns more than me, I still don’t want all the financial burden to be on him.

Two working age adults asking for money from their YT “fans” to pay for their cat to have vet treatment - not even an animal rescue project, their own pet, in the context of the pandemic and the run up to Christmas. Pathetic! I can’t stand it when they pretend to be poor. They have a home, a car and they choose to work four days a week between them! Relying on vulnerable adults to prop up their finances so they can sit about under a ring light and scoff butties day in day out. So gross and entitled.
Well said. I’d be embarrassed if I were them.

Reactions: 5
OMG! Just found this website. I thought I was the only one severely annoyed at "St Paul's" sanctimonious attitude towards non vegans. How dare he preach when the man is toxic, judgemental and, what's with the constant swallowing?!!! I use to quite like them, back in the day before Covid, but certainly the pandemic has brought out the worst in them. Neither of them are good adverts for veganism with their tired eyes and hair and bad teeth. Give the channel up lads and sort yourselves out!

• Heart
OMG! Just found this website. I thought I was the only one severely annoyed at "St Paul's" sanctimonious attitude towards non vegans. How dare he preach when the man is toxic, judgemental and, what's with the constant swallowing?!!! I use to quite like them, back in the day before Covid, but certainly the pandemic has brought out the worst in them. Neither of them are good adverts for veganism with their tired eyes and hair and bad teeth. Give the channel up lads and sort yourselves out!
Yes! This is what I say, they look like they’ve been dug up half the time, hardly the advert to go vegan is it.

The excessive swallowing, omg it grates on me. I swear he does it when he’s making a point, which ie every other word let’s face it.

• Haha
Yes! This is what I say, they look like they’ve been dug up half the time, hardly the advert to go vegan is it.

The excessive swallowing, omg it grates on me. I swear he does it when he’s making a point, which ie every other word let’s face it.
and let's not forget the pauses in the middle of his sentences... for dramatic effect or just simple brain fog?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes his pauses and those dramatic wide eyed stares into the screen. If he had a brain cell he would make a great cult leader

Apparently his mum didn't like his fake turkey. Poor Jason's parents are too polite 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes his pauses and those dramatic wide eyed stares into the screen. If he had a brain cell he would make a great cult leader

Apparently his mum didn't like his fake turkey. Poor Jason's parents are too polite 😂
I eat a lot of veggie and vegan good, but the fake turkey looked rank!

Reactions: 3
I dunno, it looked ok. The rest of the meal looked a bit crap 😂

That 86eats seitan turkey is meant to be really good. I keep meaning to give it a go.

Reactions: 1
His vlogmas day 1 almost sent me to sleep. He doesn’t half waffle,

Hold on. So the most important women in his life is Gemini? The woman he dresses up as? Is he for real. Then again he does think highly of himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
His vlogmas day 1 almost sent me to sleep. He doesn’t half waffle,

Hold on. So the most important women in his life is Gemini? The woman he dresses up as? Is he for real. Then again he does think highly of himself.
I thought he was going to say his mother but no ..he is talking about himself obviously. 😜

• Haha
My husband just caught me watching the Vegan Guys and he said ‘hello we’re the vegan guys, I’m a miserable bastard and I look ill’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.